X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Ballroom Blitz

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- A gunman wielding an assault-type rifle and a handgun opened fire inside a crowded Florida nightclub early Sunday, killing at least 50 people in the worst mass shooting in American history before dying in a gunfight with SWAT officers, police said.

Authorities were investigating it as an act of terrorism.

At least 53 other people were hospitalized, most in critical condition, officials said.

"I think we will see the death toll rise," said Dr. Mike Cheatham a trauma surgeon at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

If Ubama had a son.....

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Let's see, this guy was a Moozlim, he carried out this attack during Ramalamadingdong, he shot up a gay bar and it was Latin Night at the club. So he hit nearly every sacred cow of the liberal left. The only liberal cause he missed was blowing up an abortion clinic.

The media is already spinning it as anti gay and not related to radical Islam. Yeah, they toss fags off buildings in Dirtville just for fun, and half the goddamn town turns out to watch it. I'm sure that's not related to radical Islam either. Maybe they're just trying to teach gay people to fly.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

I'm sure this type of thing is completely unrelated too...

Last edited by DONNIEP; 06-12-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I bet Ubama is having a nervous breakdown right about now, trying to figure out how to spin this...

"Well, we can't blame it on the police. We can't blame it on Whitey. We can't blame it on easy access to guns because this guy had a pretty serious license and passed a literal shit ton of background checks. We can't blame it on the Republicans, the sumbitch was a registered Democrat. Why the hell did he have to shoot up a gay bar?? I mean, what the fuck am I going to do with that??"

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

It's George Bush's fault. nope... wrong...........

gotst to blame the victims.... kind of similar to when a Christian or a Republican draws a cartoon a mohamed cartoon.....

they'll just go to the bakery for a funeral cake and bend over the owner in court and everything will be back to normal........

but on top of all that (the jokes just keep writing themselves)....

where does the poor the Kenyan Houseboy go to the funeral?

the mooslim perp shines the bright spot light on islamic hostility to gays

golf outing...........

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Imam Ubama is strangely silent right now. I'm telling you - he's scrambling right now trying to figure out how to spin this. The terrorist had a fucking Class G firearms license, passed his FBI check TWICE. This ain't an "easy access to guns" issue.

He's gonna have to put it down as either a mental health issue or a hate crime, unrelated to radical Islam. Because Moozlimz love gays. In several Moozlim countries they love them to death, literally.

This is like the liberal left's worst nightmare - a Moozlim killing a bunch of gay people. Gonna have to pick a side, and I bet the gays get tossed out the window.

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

and while we're pontificating; the church shooting by that guy with the Confederate flag blew up (insert joke) and started the removal of Confederate Memorials and Flags...........

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                  and while we're pontificating; the church shooting by that guy with the Confederate flag blew up (insert joke) and started the removal of Confederate Memorials and Flags...........
                  Don't even get me started on that...

Yeah, you're not gonna see any calls to clamp down on the Moozlim wackos, even the Imams here preaching hate. No, what's more likely is the gay bars start getting shut down and they'll be forced back into hiding. We can't have them offending the Moozlim wackos.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Ahh...The killer actually called 911 and announced his allegiance to ISIS. I'm sure that's unrelated to radical Islam. Maybe the BCE or the Space Jews brainwashed this guy to do this so it would make Moozlimz look bad.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Well, ISIS just took responsibility for the attack. Could be grandstanding but it doesn't look like it. But Ubama says the attacker's motivation is unclear. Who knows, maybe he was just giving away bullets.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        I bet Ubama is having a nervous breakdown right about now, trying to figure out how to spin this...

"Well, we can't blame it on the police. We can't blame it on Whitey. We can't blame it on easy access to guns because this guy had a pretty serious license and passed a literal shit ton of background checks. We can't blame it on the Republicans, the sumbitch was a registered Democrat. Why the hell did he have to shoot up a gay bar?? I mean, what the fuck am I going to do with that??"
                        Bummer will just say we need more gun control like that worked to avoid shootings in Paris.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                          Not to mention The Dukes of Hazard became a racist forbidden show overnight. Gee when that show was on prime time every week the country was in better shape than it is now. Maybe taking Dukes away is the problem.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Imam Ubama is strangely silent right now. I'm telling you - he's scrambling right now trying to figure out how to spin this. The terrorist had a fucking Class G firearms license, passed his FBI check TWICE. This ain't an "easy access to guns" issue.

He's gonna have to put it down as either a mental health issue or a hate crime, unrelated to radical Islam. Because Moozlimz love gays. In several Moozlim countries they love them to death, literally.

This is like the liberal left's worst nightmare - a Moozlim killing a bunch of gay people. Gonna have to pick a side, and I bet the gays get tossed out the window.
                            I think this is going to result in more votes for that racist hate monger Donald Trump.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Bummer will just say we need more gun control like that worked to avoid shootings in Paris.
                              He's already thrown that out there, just this afternoon. Keep in mind this guy had a Class G firearms license. He'd been through rigorous background checks. Which I am completely in favor of, by the way. The point here is that even if Ubama took all the guns from citizens who purchased them legally - terrorists and just your average batshit murderers will still buy guns. All day, every day. And this guy walked in just this past week and bought these guns. He'd have to go through a NICS check so he had another background check right there on the spot. But that's nothing compared to the check he had to go through for his Class G.

Comment

Working...