• Jun 2016

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    What German ruling is this?

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DeleteMe
      You've made paedophilia legal, you leftist fucktards. Is that progressive enough for you or will you add the right to sacrificial murder to your list next?
      What in the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Poor slave FORD and his pseudo-left guilt once again manifest itself. Don't forget to look forward to his pointless JewTube vids of angry, old white men thinking for him. Just like any Sanders slave would say forget the fucking FACTS that the god damn F.B.I. had interviewed this cocksucker Mateen at least three times for his alleged “inflammatory statements” he made to coworkers and possible ties to Moner Mohammad Abusalha another Florida resident who later went to fight for an Islamist militia in the US-backed war for regime-change in Syria. He later blew himself right the fuck up. You know that one, don't you slave FORD the same Yankee imperialist war that master Bernie supports - as well as your con artist known as the Green Party? The FBI had concluded their investigation of this cocksucker saying "he posed no threat" so there gores your idiotic "FundalMENTAL" rhetoric bullshit.

The reality remains that the precise motive of Mateen remain unclear. All we do know comes from that cocksucker's dad who had expressed that his son had "voiced strong anti-gay sentiments," hated women (like yourself and slave SESH also adding that his son’s actions had “nothing to do with religion.” So go fuck yourself and self-ban for LIFE

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

What German ruling is this?
          It's not surprising that this kind of thing is being embraced by the German government. They love them some refyougeez and hey - in Dirtville it's perfectly legal to marry little girls so they certainly don't want to tell them that they can't continue to screw their little child brides. Hey - maybe Jared should convert to Islam and move to Germany! If he did he wouldn't be a pedophile - he'd be a goddamn hero!!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
            Then why the attack on the white guy he THINKS MIGHT BE Pro-Trump, while refusing to condemn the fucktard THAT MADE VERY CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM, is this not a standard diversionary tactic to keep the focus out of his loved child raping Muslims?
            The cunt that did the killing is dead. It's fucking obvious to anyone who isn't a religious mental freak that he is beneath contempt, why would everyone at the site have to post sad face emoticons or whatever? It goes without saying and personally I don't feel like giving the cunt even more publicity and I also don't feel like being one of those people that uses a crime like this to then push their own agenda forward.

You have been terrorised. You are the victim of terrorism now grow a pair and don't go down as a win for the cunt.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You've made paedophilia legal, you leftist fucktards. Is that progressive enough for you or will you add the right to sacrificial murder to your list next?
              So Portugal used to have an age of consent at 16 but lowered it to 14???

Did the muslims make you guys do that?

The girl in the German Syrian case was 15.

If your argument is going back to Mohammed and Aisha it's an argument I've made myself against Islam as a religion, as you know I don't like any of the Abrahamic religions. There is more detailed info on all that at http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ad-aisha-truth but even I have to recognise it's not a brilliant point to make since Jesus mother Mary by all accounts was fucked, by God himself, at around 12 years old, perhaps 11 because that's what people did back in the days when these stories were made up.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The cunt that did the killing is dead. It's fucking obvious to anyone who isn't a religious mental freak that he is beneath contempt, why would everyone at the site have to post sad face emoticons or whatever? It goes without saying and personally I don't feel like giving the cunt even more publicity and I also don't feel like being one of those people that uses a crime like this to then push their own agenda forward.

You have been terrorised. You are the victim of terrorism now grow a pair and don't go down as a win for the cunt.

That made zero sense. Typical bourgeois pseudo-left rhetoric.

Comment

• DeleteMe
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2016

I've been terrorised, no shit? But not by the fucking Muslims. By you fucking aggressive social justice retard leftists, your batshit crazy feminists, even your white guilt tripping mods who are out to get me and every other white man, solely because we are white & we are men!

No, you don't have to post any fucking emoticons, but I want to see that pile of shit post that a fucking Muslim or a fucking black can & do commit more crimes than I ever will.

I'm sick of being harassed for being white, did you know your precious BBC is already refusing to hire white men, based solely on their colour & gender? Tell me that's not fucking racist!

Politically speaking, I always leaned left until 6 months ago. Now I'm ready for a white supremacy to crush all these fucking coons, muslim sand monkeys, batshit crazy feminazis & the fucktards who have no idea which gender they are.

I AM FED UP with that fucking pile of shit in the White House race baiting all the time, dividing the country more than ever before on racism & the white man getting the fucking blame for it all!

Did you see that faggot on twitter blaming white people, that ACLU attorney blaming YOU & ME for a sand monkey killing latino faggots? There was no white man near the fucking place, I still get the blame.

And your fucking retarded mod is here pinning it all on the white man too & I'm sick of this shit, I want my name out of this fucking retarded left cultist site!

I want every fucking muslim DEAD! I want war on these pigs! These fucking paedophiles! Call me racist, call me Islamophobe, call me whatever the fuck you want - in 6 months I've gone from tolerant to a fucking nazi & it's because you fucking cultists keep pushing your agenda.

Do you think they won't come after you? Look in the mirror! You're a scared white man afraid to speak up because they'll call you a racist! THEY, who are calling for your head on a spike simply because of your colour & gender.

You tell me I'm afraid? I've had it with being afraid. You keep being part of the problem. You're worried about Trump, a simpleton buffoon who you call a monster while your fucking leaders burn your whole way of living & your culture around you to make way for the fucking savages that have been at war for 15,000 years!

What, you think you're gonna hug them & they'll turn peaceful all of a sudden? YOU GROW A FUCKING PAIR! Open your eyes & see what's happening around you! Europe is burning & you're worried with hurting the feelings of lunatics that want to kill you! SIEG FUCKING HEIL, MOTHER FUCKER!

-------------------

Oh, by the way, we don't have problems with black people or feminists here, at least not yet. So I'm cool with our black people & our women, gays & all our minorities out here.

But there's already been a few issues with leftist social justice retards who demand happiness over grades for college students - especially those studying for the medical profession. Yes, this was of course the idea of a woman. She claims that grades traumatise students & she prefers to be treated by a doctor who was happy as a student. I'm sure you see how this could be a problem for the patients? Yes, she was laughed at. For NOW!

Are you aware of what's going on in YOUR schools?

Now, kindly delete my accounts, I'm done with this shit. Stop being stubborn, for once & do what I requested. It's not hard, it won't cost you a penny. Otherwise this might escalate, and neither of us wants that.

Comment

• DeleteMe
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2016

So Portugal used to have an age of consent at 16 but lowered it to 14???

Did the muslims make you guys do that?

The girl in the German Syrian case was 15.

If your argument is going back to Mohammed and Aisha it's an argument I've made myself against Islam as a religion, as you know I don't like any of the Abrahamic religions. There is more detailed info on all that at http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ad-aisha-truth but even I have to recognise it's not a brilliant point to make since Jesus mother Mary by all accounts was fucked, by God himself, at around 12 years old, perhaps 11 because that's what people did back in the days when these stories were made up.
                    She was 9 when she "married" the fucktard sand monkey in their beautiful country.

I did not know that about lowering the age of consent, but I have noticed that our judges release paedophiles all the time. If I ever go into court for some reason, the judge will die. I don't even care who he or she is, or what the outcome of my sentence will be BEFORE I go full on crazy, there'll be blood in that court room.

There was a case of a mother who took her husband to court for abusing their young daughter the minute she found out, the judge let the guy out & scolded the mother for interfering, claiming that "kids these days are becoming sexually active at a younger age".

Like I said, if I end up in court for, say, a traffic violation, you'll get to see me on the news as the guy who completely disfigured and possibly killed a judge. I'm gonna curb stomp the motherfucker, man or woman, just for being a judge.

Sieg fucking heil.

Now delete my accounts.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Do as he asks, Sesh. Bring down the ban hammer...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

First the Muslim, then the limey

Comment

• DeleteMe
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Angel
                          Do as he asks, Sesh. Bring down the ban hammer...
                          Not ban, delete. Completely erase my name from this leftist cultist cesspit. I don't want to be associated with your kind of behaviour.

Welcoming your murderers with open arms is a complete disregard for the natural laws of evolution & a good, no a DAMN good reason why allowing the weak to thrive is a very bad idea. Especially the mentally weak.

Not to mention a slap in the face of all your ancestors who fought, slaved & died so you could have this kickass standard of life that you so carelessly wnat to throw away just so you can feel like you're a good person. You're not, you're horrible & every natural law says so.

The only thing that backs your claim to being good is religion. I'd drop the mic right now, if it wasn't another gay millennial bullshit. As it is, I'll just flip you off. .|.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not ban, delete. Completely erase my name from this leftist cultist cesspit. I don't want to be associated with your kind of behaviour.
                            Your name isn't on this website, you posted anonymously.

I think the problem is that you don't wish to be associated with your old posts now you have found your new views...

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Starting to see reports that the shooter was a regular at the club.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DeleteMe
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2016

Your name isn't on this website, you posted anonymously.

I think the problem is that you don't wish to be associated with your old posts now you have found your new views...
                                No, my problem is that I never thought that a Roth site would be supporting child rapists & wife beaters - the FOREIGN KIND!

Now seriously, why the fuck won't you delete my account? It's locked anyway, I don't know if I did it by changing my e-mail to one that doesn't exist & therefore can't be verified or if it was done by your staff, so why keep it? It's not like my posts have any historical significance. Most of them are just bullshit & hilarious jokes.

If I could do it, I'd've done it myself. What, insulting you & your staff isn't enough? Shall I give my new account to flappo, what? What will it take for you to just do this very simple thing?

Comment

Working...