• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DeleteMe
    Now seriously, why the fuck won't you delete my account? It's locked anyway, I don't know if I did it by changing my e-mail to one that doesn't exist & therefore can't be verified or if it was done by your staff, so why keep it? It's not like my posts have any historical significance. Most of them are just bullshit & hilarious jokes.
    Let's not go overboard here...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      Do as he asks, Sesh. Bring down the ban hammer...
      Advocating violence again I see. Typical Canadian.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No, my problem is that I never thought that a Roth site would be supporting child rapists & wife beaters - the FOREIGN KIND!
        No one is supporting child rapists and wife beaters - stop with the bullshit.

I'll ban your accounts but I'm not deleting thousands of posts stopping threads from reading correctly just because of your problems.

Also fuck you with the threats and insults, I've been nothing but cool to you for years.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Starting to see reports that the shooter was a regular at the club.
          There are no regulars there. Fags ain't regulars. They're fags.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DeleteMe
            Banned
            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I've been nothing but cool to you for years.
            Yeah. like when you said I was giving out site info to Warf & the others.

Those threads don't read correctly anyway. And who reads 10 year old threads? Delete them.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Also fuck you with the threats and insults, I've been nothing but cool to you for years.
              Maybe he thought you were giving him dirty looks because of your bung eye.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                Starting to see reports that the shooter was a regular at the club.
                Was he now?

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It wouldn't be all that odd for a gay person raised in rabid religious fundaMENTALism to be deeply conflicted within themselves. I've seen people tear themselves up over that conflict before. None of them did anything that extreme as a result, obviously. Usually just manifested itself in a somewhat lower level of anger, accompanied by substance abuse issues.

But then Muslims aren't supposed to drink or get high either, so self-medication might not have been an option for him.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Was he now?
                      The Chimp & Poodle video of that song was more entertaining.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Just for the record your "facts" about the sharia law marriage comes from a private site of some delusional retard who is stirring up the same shit like some of you stupid as fuck morons here.

I almost piss my pants from laughing when I read statements from our bible belt hill billies members giving their 2cts about a world they know jack(smar)shit about because the only time they left the basement of their mom 's home in Tunafish Alabama was to marry a cousin.

Yeah...go tell us how you make your shithole country great again. Does that mean another genocide and make them blacks slaves again?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          Just for the record your "facts" about the sharia law marriage comes from a private site of some delusional retard who is stirring up the same shit like some of you stupid as fuck morons here.

I almost piss my pants from laughing when I read statements from our bible belt hill billies members giving their 2cts about a world they know jack(smar)shit about because the only time they left the basement of their mom 's home in Tunafish Alabama was to marry a cousin.

Yeah...go tell us how you make your shithole country great again. Does that mean another genocide and make them blacks slaves again?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
                          dln, i know your comments weren't directed at me.

Anti-incest laws in Germany could be scrapped after a government-backed group said relationships between brothers and sisters should be legal

Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says
                          Anti-incest laws in Germany could be scrapped after a government-backed group said relationships between brothers and sisters should be legal

Laws banning incest between brothers and sisters in Germany could be scrapped after a government ethics committee said the they were an unacceptable intrusion into the right to sexual self-determination.

“Criminal law is not the appropriate means to preserve a social taboo,” the German Ethics Council said in a statement. “The fundamental right of adult siblings to sexual self-determination is to be weighed more heavily than the abstract idea of protection of the family.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

let me let you in on a little secret dln. your women love fucking USAF men. might be your ridiculous uncut tradition.

thank goodness for your cheap gasthaus rooms and yards of crap beer.

my best to michael schumacher....
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            Advocating violence again I see. Typical Canadian.
                            How the fuck is banning someone from a forum considered violent? Typical dumb uneducated American...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

meanwhile in chicago...........

A 5-year-old girl was among forty people shot in Chicago over the weekend, seven of which were fatal.

A 5-year-old girl was among forty people shot in Chicago over the weekend, seven of which were fatal.
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

You've made paedophilia legal, you leftist fucktards. Is that progressive enough for you or will you add the right to sacrificial murder to your list next?
                                I have walked the streets of Little Portugal in a Canadian city. 15 years old and having dirty old men catcalling and looking at me like I was naked.

Clean up your own filth...

And why do your stores smell so fucking bad???
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...