Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ballroom Blitz

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

Also fuck you with the threats and insults, I've been nothing but cool to you for years.
    Maybe he thought you were giving him dirty looks because of your bung eye.
    Beware of Dog

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Starting to see reports that the shooter was a regular at the club.
    Was he now?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It wouldn't be all that odd for a gay person raised in rabid religious fundaMENTALism to be deeply conflicted within themselves. I've seen people tear themselves up over that conflict before. None of them did anything that extreme as a result, obviously. Usually just manifested itself in a somewhat lower level of anger, accompanied by substance abuse issues.

But then Muslims aren't supposed to drink or get high either, so self-medication might not have been an option for him.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Was he now?
    The Chimp & Poodle video of that song was more entertaining.....

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just for the record your "facts" about the sharia law marriage comes from a private site of some delusional retard who is stirring up the same shit like some of you stupid as fuck morons here.

I almost piss my pants from laughing when I read statements from our bible belt hill billies members giving their 2cts about a world they know jack(smar)shit about because the only time they left the basement of their mom 's home in Tunafish Alabama was to marry a cousin.

Yeah...go tell us how you make your shithole country great again. Does that mean another genocide and make them blacks slaves again?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    Just for the record your "facts" about the sharia law marriage comes from a private site of some delusional retard who is stirring up the same shit like some of you stupid as fuck morons here.

I almost piss my pants from laughing when I read statements from our bible belt hill billies members giving their 2cts about a world they know jack(smar)shit about because the only time they left the basement of their mom 's home in Tunafish Alabama was to marry a cousin.

Yeah...go tell us how you make your shithole country great again. Does that mean another genocide and make them blacks slaves again?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
    dln, i know your comments weren't directed at me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ttee-says.html

Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says
    Anti-incest laws in Germany could be scrapped after a government-backed group said relationships between brothers and sisters should be legal

Laws banning incest between brothers and sisters in Germany could be scrapped after a government ethics committee said the they were an unacceptable intrusion into the right to sexual self-determination.

“Criminal law is not the appropriate means to preserve a social taboo,” the German Ethics Council said in a statement. “The fundamental right of adult siblings to sexual self-determination is to be weighed more heavily than the abstract idea of protection of the family.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

let me let you in on a little secret dln. your women love fucking USAF men. might be your ridiculous uncut tradition.

thank goodness for your cheap gasthaus rooms and yards of crap beer.

my best to michael schumacher....
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Advocating violence again I see. Typical Canadian.
    How the fuck is banning someone from a forum considered violent? Typical dumb uneducated American...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    meanwhile in chicago...........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-dead-33...143034022.html

A 5-year-old girl was among forty people shot in Chicago over the weekend, seven of which were fatal.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMe View Post
    You've made paedophilia legal, you leftist fucktards. Is that progressive enough for you or will you add the right to sacrificial murder to your list next?
    I have walked the streets of Little Portugal in a Canadian city. 15 years old and having dirty old men catcalling and looking at me like I was naked.

Clean up your own filth...

And why do your stores smell so fucking bad???

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMe View Post
    Fuck your retarded photos! II don't care about your fucking photos! Is *that* what you consider abuse?

The fuck you think those sand monkeys going to do to you, give you flowers? Use the old bag you call a body to breed? They only like 9 year olds, not ancient mummys.

You take vacuum cleaners to the head from your close "friends" & you cry about fucking photos?

You people are mentally ill!
    No. What I consider abuse is a young lady in Sweden contacting ME of all people for help when she was being STALKED by you and your buddies...and threatened, I might add.

Abuse is having to see photos of people who have blown their brains out when you have a brother dieing of brain cancer.

Abuse is having to read someone say that your dying brother is fictional as is his fictional disease...when he is in his final days.

Abuse is sitting and reading that you are a dried up old cunt, a retard, a....everything else that you and your buddies like to call women that won't get on their knees for you...

Hell, you're verbally abusing me right here! "Old bag you call a body". "Ancient mummy". Is that how you show respect to women who have given life?

As for the person who assaulted me. He went to jail, and hopefully he has quit abusing alcohol...

One doesn't have to be beaten to be abused, you know...
    Last edited by Angel; 06-14-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    And why do your stores smell so fucking bad???
    That's an American phenomenon when F A T Texans and rude Californians have been in them.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No matter how horrible the event, it's always good news for someone...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...lse-nightclub/

Gunmakers' shares soar after Orlando massacre at Pulse nightclub

Assault rifles, similar to the one used by Omar Mateen. Credit: AP
    list of article image 2
    Sponsored
    The planet’s longest subterranean river
    Once used as a shelter during the WWII, it can be found in Belgium’s Liège province.
    Read more ›

Bloomberg News

14 June 2016 • 5:11am

Gunmakers’ shares jumped following the massacre at an Orlando, Florida, nightclub that left at least 49 people dead.

Sturm Ruger & Co. climbed 8.7 percent to $62.43 at 9.34 am on Monday in New York after gaining 8.9 percent, its most intraday since late February. Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. surged 10 percent to $23.57 following a 12 percent advance, its biggest intraday increase since January 5.

Shares of gun manufacturers typically increase after a mass shooting as investors speculate that tougher gun-control laws may be enacted, spurring sales before any new measures take effect. The National Instant Criminal Background Check System, which is used to vet consumer gun purchases and is a gauge of firearm demand, jumped more than 25 percent for the three months through January, Smith & Wesson said in March. That period included a terrorist shooting in San Bernardino, California, and coordinated attacks in Paris.
    Barack Obama gives statement on Orlando shooting Play! 02:08

President Barack Obama said the Orlando spree on Sunday, the worst mass shooting in US history, is a reminder of how easy it is to obtain weapons under US law. “We have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be,” he said. “And to actively do nothing is a decision as well.”

Hillary Clinton, the probable Democratic nominee for president, will push for “common-sense” gun restrictions, including bringing back a ban on semi-automatic rifles known as assault weapons, she said in a CNN interview on Monday.

The suspect in the shooting, Omar Mateen, was armed with an assault-type weapon and a handgun and had claimed allegiance to the Islamic State in a 911 call during the attack, authorities said.

The surge of gun demand following mass shootings — fuelled either by speculation about stricter gun control or by a heightened desire for self-defence — usually subsides. That has created a volatile industry that gunmakers have tried to address by making their production more flexible.

“There have been some significant ups and downs in demand as political rhetoric and threats have spurred demand above the underlying normal rate,” Michael Fifer, Sturm Ruger Chief Executive Officer, said at the company’s annual meeting last month.

“These spikes in demand have then been followed by periods when demand retreated as the threats to gun rights failed to materialise to quite the degree that had caused the spike in the first place.”

In January 2016 President Obama unveiled a plan to cut gun violence in the US. His proposals included:

Closing the “gun show loophole”:
    Private dealers, operating at gun shows or online, would now be considered “in the business” of selling guns if they accept credit cards, rent a table at a show, or have business cards. They would then be required to obtain licences and carry out background checks on buyers.

230 extra FBI staff:
    To process round-the-clock background checks, better preventing firearm sales to prohibited people (by law, a gun dealer can complete a sale if the customer's background check has taken more than three days)

Background checks for purchases through trusts/corporations:
    Individuals will no longer be able to avoid background checks by applying to acquire dangerous weapons through trusts, corporations, and other legal entities.

200 new ATF agents:
    New agents and investigators at The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to improve enforcement of gun control laws.

$500m mental illness funding:
    To increase access to mental health care.

Research into gun safety technology:
    Research and regular reviews into the availability of smart gun technology (eg. biometric locks, guns tracked by apps).

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Obama is the best gun salesman.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ity?CMP=fb_cif

Omar Mateen's interest in gay men makes this no ordinary act of terrorism

Sexuality is a simple word for a confounding landscape of feelings, sensations and thoughts: excitement, confusion, comfort, longing, disappointment, fear, rejection.

Many people believe the powerful forces of jihadism spurred the murder of 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando on Sunday morning. The killer, Omar Mateen, was the son of Muslim parents from Afghanistan. He apparently called 911 to pledge his allegiance to a faraway army before he began his killing spree. His ex-wife Sitora Yusufiy said “he did practice and he had his faith”, although she added that, when she knew him, he showed “no sign” of radicalisation.

Until some concrete link emerges between those distant Isis fighters and Mateen, we have the fact of his Muslim heritage and the 911 call – the sort-of invocation of a hated but fearsome group that anyone wanting to sound fearsome themselves can deploy. That and some muddled boasts to co-workers about having links to both al-Qaida and to Hezbollah, groups that bitterly oppose one another from across the Sunni-Shia divide.

What of the powerful forces of sexuality? Of shame, of belonging, of the desire to ruin what you feel you cannot have – some of the most powerful forces a psyche can contain?

Well, we now know that Omar Mateen had, at the very least, a sustained interest in homosexuality. He wasn’t a stranger at Pulse. One regular, Ty Smith, told the Los Angeles Times he had seen him there on at least 12 occasions. “Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent.” Note that Smith chose the word “belligerent” rather than “bigoted”. Angry, prone to lashing out. Not, as far as has been reported, spitting homophobic slurs. You could argue that he was engaged in reconnaissance. But why get drunk (something that is forbidden in Islam) if your aim is to scope out a field of operations?

Then there’s his use of the dating app Jack’d. It describes itself as the “largest and fastest growing dating app for guys looking to meet guys. It’s fast, free and fun!” What was it doing on Mateen’s phone? A means of getting his blood up? Enraging himself so he’d be better able to fulfill his jihadist destiny? In that case, why message Pulse regular Kevin West “on and off for a year”?

When asked why she thought he went regularly to a gay club, Yusufiy told CNN: “When we had gotten married, he confessed to me about his past that was recent at that time, and that he very much enjoyed going to clubs and the nightlife … I feel like it’s a side of him or a part of him that he lived but probably didn’t want everybody to know about.” Asked if she thought he was gay, she said: “I don’t know.”

And then there’s the fact that Seddique Mir Mateen told media that Omar had been angered after seeing a gay couple kissing in public while he was out with his three-year-old son.

If analysts are already weighing up the implications of possible links with Isis, if presidential candidates are taking it as read that Mateen was part of a web of Islamist terror spreading across the globe, let me imagine a situation in which sex, not sectarianism, plays a part. Transgressive sexuality and conservative religion can be a toxic mix. If Mateen felt conflicted about his interest in gay men, it could have been because he believed his faith would condemn him for it. There’s no easy answer to this. “Ban religion,” say some atheists, but it’s not that simple. We must encourage the compassionate and disparage the dogmatists. Strive for conditions which promote kindness, rather than judgment.

When I interviewed him recently for another article, the distinguished psychologist Samuel Juni told me: “Running away and trying to get in touch are psychologically not contradictory ... When you’re running, part of you is running from something that you would very much like to be in touch with but you can’t.” The annihilation on Sunday morning may have been Mateen’s final attempt to run away from the thing that obsessed him.

All of this poses a problem for the likes of Donald Trump, who told his Twitter followers, as the blood on the bathroom walls of Pulse was still drying, that he “appreciate[d] the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism”.

If a heady combination of shame and sexuality were part of what drove Mateen’s decisions that morning, how is that to be policed? How can we, to borrow the language of counter-terrorism, “eradicate” the “scourge” of internalised homophobia? Of a feeling that one’s desires are dirty and humiliating? You can’t easily make a homeland secure against self-loathing.

Donald Trump, meet human nature, in all its messy, depraved and self-defeating complexity. Sadly, complexity was never your strong point.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's good to have a second job he ain't been busy during the days
    fuck your fucking framing

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's the best of both worlds for the manufacturers - threats of gun control but no gun control.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    It's good to have a second job he ain't been busy during the days
    Go home, limey.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Go home, limey.
    I am home dafty... But just nipping to the pub to watch the footy. Enjoy your evening whatever you get up to

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Abuse is sitting and reading that you are a dried up old cunt, a retard, a....everything else that you and your buddies like to call women that won't get on their knees for you...

Hell, you're verbally abusing me right here! "Old bag you call a body". "Ancient mummy". Is that how you show respect to women who have given life?

As for the person who assaulted me. He went to jail, and hopefully he has quit abusing alcohol...

One doesn't have to be beaten to be abused, you know...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaaaw! You tell 'em sister! Third Wave Feminism on the rise.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    I am home dafty... But just nipping to the pub to watch the footy. Enjoy your evening whatever you get up to
    Then you need to STAY there.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Somebody shot up a gay club in Florida?

When?

Pics or it didn't happen!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go eat a dick, Von.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Pastors Praise Orlando Killings Of ‘Vile, Perverted Predators’

FORD 11:35 - Jesus puked

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eye bags and wrinkles removed cool

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How the fuck is banning someone from a forum considered violent? Typical dumb uneducated American...
    It was a joke and as usual your dumbass didn't get it. If you're so fucking smart why do you spend so much time here where you claim you're constantly being verbally abused by the other members? Seems like you'd have better things to do with your time.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It was a joke and as usual your dumbass didn't get it. If you're so fucking smart why do you spend so much time here where you claim you're constantly being verbally abused by the other members? Seems like you'd have better things to do with your time.
    When it comes to comedy, don't quit your day job.

I actually don't spend that much time here...and I never said "constantly". For the millionth time...your reading comprehension skills suck shit...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I actually don't spend that much time here...
    You don't spend much time here compared to who, non members?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You don't spend much time here compared to who, non members?
    I scroll through FB, the Links and here when I'm having my morning coffee, and maybe again later in the day if I'm not working on memorizing lines. Some days, I don't come here at all.

Why don't I spend more time here than that? Well, like you said, I have better things to do with my time...

Like rehearsing for my performances, and learning royal protocol before my performance for the HRH Prince Edward and Countess Sophie.

So...I'm here about 10 minutes each day...and you are here all the time while you sit on your ass collecting your welfare cheque.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

People use "Assault" as a shorthand for semi auto rifle with a large magazine and the majority of Americans want to ban them.

One person killing 50 unarmed able bodied people with a bolt action rifle in a nightclub is difficult to imagine.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-15-2016 at 09:20 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    People use "Assault" as a shorthand for semi auto rifle with a large magazine and the majority of Americans want to ban them.

One person killing 50 unarmed able bodied people with a bolt action rifle in a nightclub is difficult to imagine.
    So if he were only able to kill one or two, that's acceptable?

The "majority of Americans" do NOT want semi-auto weapons banned.

We want people to be responsible for their actions. We want people like this fuck heads wife, who should be tied to a post on a public street and shot with 1000 rounds from a fully automatic machine gun, to let the proper authorities know when they know someone like her dumbfuck husband is planning the atrocity he perpetrated.

If those gays, oops, guys, in that club had been gun toting CPL holders like Donnie and myself, a lot of lives may have been saved. One of the victims was from Michigan. His Father is a retired Detroit cop. He pleaded with his Son to legally carry a gun, not because a semi auto weapon was going to walk up and shoot him, but because a hate mongering motherfucker like the fuck that did this crime, might.

Do you really think if the guy didn't have his gun, he couldn't or wouldn't have pulled off this horrific act via another means? He could have grenaded or bombed the place with illegal explosives, and done as much or more devastation. The weapon isn't the problem. The hate mongers are the problem.

If this guy had walked into a bar in Detroit and done this, I can promise you he would have met return fire with both legally and illegally held guns.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    So if he were only able to kill one or two, that's acceptable?

The "majority of Americans" do NOT want semi-auto weapons banned.

We want people to be responsible for their actions. We want people like this fuck heads wife, who should be tied to a post on a public street and shot with 1000 rounds from a fully automatic machine gun, to let the proper authorities know when they know someone like her dumbfuck husband is planning the atrocity he perpetrated.

If those gays, oops, guys, in that club had been gun toting CPL holders like Donnie and myself, a lot of lives may have been saved. One of the victims was from Michigan. His Father is a retired Detroit cop. He pleaded with his Son to legally carry a gun, not because a semi auto weapon was going to walk up and shoot him, but because a hate mongering motherfucker like the fuck that did this crime, might.

Do you really think if the guy didn't have his gun, he couldn't or wouldn't have pulled off this horrific act via another means? He could have grenaded or bombed the place with illegal explosives, and done as much or more devastation. The weapon isn't the problem. The hate mongers are the problem.

If this guy had walked into a bar in Detroit and done this, I can promise you he would have met return fire with both legally and illegally held guns.
    There would have been even more deaths, and you and Donnie probably would have shot each other...

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/its-...uys-with-guns/

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There would have been even more deaths, and you and Donnie probably would have shot each other...
    Ha ha ha! Probably!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I want a unicorn that lays golden eggs.

Those things aren't within your power, you need to work with reality.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Probably before the self hating murderer even arrived...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those things aren't within your power, you need to work with reality.
    The reality is, your weird ideas and ideals, don't work.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    S

Does that include the F.B.I., too?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Believe it or not, considering all the crazy shit you CAN get away with in Florida, one thing you CAN'T do is take a gun into a bar or a nightclub, so that's why none of those gays, oops, guys were armed. Alcohol and guns aren't a very good mixture so that seems like a reasonable policy. (and this is coming from somebody who threatened to kill some asshole with my friend's 44 magnum while fucked up on rum, so I know what I'm talking about)

So how did the self-hating murderer get in with a gun? He shot the off duty cop who was working as a bouncer at the door. Not to mention it would have been difficult to conceal an AR-15 anyway.

But the main problem here isn't even the gun. What caused this fucked up situation was religious fundaMENTALism which caused this idiot to hate himself. The assault weapon was only a tool by which he turned that self-hatred against others who had the courage to live openly and honestly, which he could not do.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The reality is, your weird ideas and ideals, don't work.
    Not my ideas, everyone's apart from Americans.

Thread Information