Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Again the problem is fundaMENTALism. Whatever hatred this little white boy has for gays, he probably learned it in some fucked up church. Just like Omar learned his hatred in a fucked up mosque.

And like that fundie fuck preacher in the video I posted above pretty much came out and admitted, the only reason he's not "tossing fags off buildings or setting them on fire" is because there's not currently a government in the US that would support such things.

Not YET. But just remember who came in 2nd in the Republican primary. Ted "7 mountains" Cruz - a fundagelical wackjob who literally wants this country to become a theocratic dominionist fascist kingdom under "Christian" Sharia law. If there hadn't been 19 passengers in the original clown car, resulting in Republican votes being spread thin among this wide field, it's quite possible that Cruz would be the nominee right now.

So that's how close this country came to FundaMENTAList rule. And as long as the "Democrats" are determined to waste the opportunity of a lifetime and force that pathetic fucking cunt as a nominee, the dominionist cult takeover is STILL a risk.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

right on the pulse , TARD.

“Pulse is like a family. Everybody who works there is treated equally. Treated like brothers and sisters. When somebody is hurting or in need, we always look out for each other,” said Benjamin Di’Costa, 25, a former Pulse dancer who later lived in Broward County and now works as an HIV counselor in Chicago.

family, like unaccompanied illegal aliens. family that is bankrupting bakers, photographers, and other businessmen who don’t swallow (they just write themselves) their sexually retarded perversions.

family, like morally equating two faggots the same as a husband and wife.

the jerksmear difference:
      i know the same "religion of peace" sissy's want to butcher me ..........and my family...........

hate for islam to be "blown away"............
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Again the problem is fundaMENTALism. Whatever hatred this little white boy has for gays, he probably learned it in some fucked up church. Just like Omar learned his hatred in a fucked up mosque.

And like that fundie fuck preacher in the video I posted above pretty much came out and admitted, the only reason he's not "tossing fags off buildings or setting them on fire" is because there's not currently a government in the US that would support such things.

Not YET. But just remember who came in 2nd in the Republican primary. Ted "7 mountains" Cruz - a fundagelical wackjob who literally wants this country to become a theocratic dominionist fascist kingdom under "Christian" Sharia law. If there hadn't been 19 passengers in the original clown car, resulting in Republican votes being spread thin among this wide field, it's quite possible that Cruz would be the nominee right now.

So that's how close this country came to FundaMENTAList rule. And as long as the "Democrats" are determined to waste the opportunity of a lifetime and force that pathetic fucking cunt as a nominee, the dominionist cult takeover is STILL a risk.
        You never can get rid of all of it unless you want a dictatorship so scary it forces everyone to behave. Hey we didn't have to worry about muggers and pickpockets in Moscow in 1975. Totalitarianism does have it's benefits especially if you are the dear leader. I prefer things more messy. I can handle sticking up for the speech I don't like instead of trying to shut everyone up and ram some agenda over them which seems to be what the so called tolerant left is into these days.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

My guess would be a fundagelical. Possibly a StormTrumper. Not likely a Muslim in either case
          Holy shit, I couldn't believe it, I had to see it for myself!

You fucking vile, disgusting, CANCEROUS PILE OF SHIT!

You excuse the SELF-PROFESSED MUSLIM who KILLED 50 PEOPLE, but you attack the white guy based on what you IMAGINE his beliefs are? Where is the proof of these twisted, demented claims?

You're a fucking poison on society, you & all your fucking retarded, regressive leftist demented cult, and I hope you die by the hands of the people whose cock you want to suck!

DELETE my account form this pro-paedophilia, pro-women abuse site RIGHT FUCKING NOW! I will spam you until you do! I don't want to be linked to any of you fucking cancerous, poisonous piles of fucking shit!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Fuck you, ford! Fuck you, you vile disgusting piece of shit! Fucking paedophilia apologist. Do you want your sharia law so you can rape little children, you fucking cancer?

Fuck you all. Fuck the lot of you child molesters! Delete this account right fucking now!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

You fucking demented fucktard. Where was your outrage at the Muslim bitch that cut off A WHITE CHILD'S HEAD?

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

I hope your fucking Muslim heroes throw your fucking rotting carcass you call a body out of your fucking roof, you demented, delusional pile of fucking shit!

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I don't think Ford was excusing the Orlando shooter by any stretch of the imagination.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

THIS is your whole defence for the Muslims? What could have been is more offensive to you than WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

How fucking delusional are you, you cancerous, virulent lunatic? You bigoted fucktard, you delusional demented sorry excuse for a fucking human being. SUCK MY WHITE COCK, you pile of shit!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

DELETE THIS FUCKING ACCOUNT FROM THIS PRO-PAEDOPHILIA, PRO-RAPE, PRO-WOMEN ABUSE PIECE OF SHiT SITE!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                        I don't think Ford was excusing the Orlando shooter by any stretch of the imagination.
                        Then why the attack on the white guy he THINKS MIGHT BE Pro-Trump, while refusing to condemn the fucktard THAT MADE VERY CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT HE WAS A MUSLIM, is this not a standard diversionary tactic to keep the focus out of his loved child raping Muslims?

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Why the fuck don't you move to one of the many Islam ruled countries, you fucking cancer? See how well they'll treat you there, since the white man keeps you down all the time, you retarded WHITE MAN?

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

What the fuck is this? There are more of them? These faggots are blaming the people that give them just about everything they want while at the same time kissing the sandals of the bigoted paedophiles that throw then off buildings?

This is worse than I thought. We need people with flame-throwers willing to risk their lives to get rid of all this cancer!

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

good job psychotic leftists. your poise queen and the Kenyan houseboy with their plans to bring in more Syrian 'refugees' just made trump prez.....

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                                What the fuck is this? There are more of them? These faggots are blaming the people that give them just about everything they want while at the same time kissing the sandals of the bigoted paedophiles that throw then off buildings?

This is worse than I thought. We need people with flame-throwers willing to risk their lives to get rid of all this cancer!
                                facetious much, IM?

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," trump said.

Comment

Working...