Brexit - Will the UK tell the EU to fuck off or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Oh dear. Looks like the limeys are regrouping and attacking.

Run everybody

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      Being American is nothing you can pride yourself on, it's a fact, you don't personally have anything to do with it.

And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. Frog nationalism.[/quote]

Your ancestors could be proud of having the balls to leave everything behind and come to a new land to make it their home. You can be proud of them. But YOU forget where you come from, and YOU shamelessly dishonor them with your "ideas".
      What in the fuck does any frog know about American nationalism? "Ancestors" who came here worked for their daily bread not look for handouts, impose their religion nor did they up and fucking claim a victimized mentality. All that pice of shit Statue of Liberty you fucking frogs gave offered nothing but a shovel and dirt to any god damn immigrant who came here. Better or worse we created (in a capitalist framework) commerce, agriculture, housing, and a god damn martket place. Tell me Froggie, what are your Muzzie immigrants doing beside being welfare parasites?

Mankind history is nothing but constant migration, and evoking immigrants like some subspecies is pathetically ignorant.
      Bullshit you revisionist asshole. Mankind history is nothing but war and disease and death. Oh and hard work - something you fucking frogs know little about.

Just because you were (totally unwillingly) born well-off in a wealthy country that lets you badmouth endlessly on anything, smoke weed instead of studying your stuff - what are you supposed to study, by the way? You should attend your classes and learn a bit, instead of typing bullshit about anything every now and then.

Talk about ignorance. There are more Americans living at or below the poverty level than ever before. There has been a major fall in the potential growth rate of the US economy from above 3 percent in the early 2000s to below 2 percent today, you frog fucking asshole. Do you seriously fucking believe that Muzzie immigration will advance and and bring forth emerging market economies? Here's a hint: they don't care about economic growth. Muzzie immigration has only increased both the crime and poverty level and brought down the quality of life in your fucked frogged fucked fucking shithole of a country. But that's okay, froggie, let me know how "ignorant' I am when diminish gains in living standards, and worsen poverty continue to increase for you frogs.

As Bill Burr says, "Go fuck yourself."

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Oh and one more thing, froggie: you twats would be speaking a weird hybrid of German/Russian right now if it wasn't for America dying to save you lazy wine drinking/shit cheese munching asshats. Feel free to revise that history, too.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. Frog nationalism.

What in the fuck does any frog know about American nationalism? "Ancestors" who came here worked for their daily bread not look for handouts, impose their religion nor did they up and fucking claim a victimized mentality. All that pice of shit Statue of Liberty you fucking frogs gave offered nothing but a shovel and dirt to any god damn immigrant who came here. Better or worse we created (in a capitalist framework) commerce, agriculture, housing, and a god damn martket place. Tell me Froggie, what are your Muzzie immigrants doing beside being welfare parasites?

Bullshit you revisionist asshole. Mankind history is nothing but war and disease and death. Oh and hard work - something you fucking frogs know little about.

Talk about ignorance. There are more Americans living at or below the poverty level than ever before. There has been a major fall in the potential growth rate of the US economy from above 3 percent in the early 2000s to below 2 percent today, you frog fucking asshole. Do you seriously fucking believe that Muzzie immigration will advance and and bring forth emerging market economies? Here's a hint: they don't care about economic growth. Muzzie immigration has only increased both the crime and poverty level and brought down the quality of life in your fucked frogged fucked fucking shithole of a country. But that's okay, froggie, let me know how "ignorant' I am when diminish gains in living standards, and worsen poverty continue to increase for you frogs.

As Bill Burr says, "Go fuck yourself."

Oh and one more thing, froggie: you twats would be speaking a weird hybrid of German/Russian right now if it wasn't for America dying to save you lazy wine drinking/shit cheese munching asshats. Feel free to revise that history, too.
                You can call me anything you want, but a revisionist. I don't have time to dot your i's and cross your t's but much better to do for now and for real. I won't even respond to your lousy insults, those made behind a screen by some retarded college drop-out abbove all, but I'll take some to rectify all the mistakes you make through your redneck/ultraliberal certainties soon enough.

En attendant, va te faire foutre.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Vony
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Apr 2014

I wish Philouze was here to settle things down...

En attendant, allez tous vous faire enculer, bande de sales pédales libérales qui ne jurent que par cette pute de Sanders qui a vendu son cul à Clinton..
                  Elle a bon dos, la Rotharmy..
                  Tas de salopes.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You can call me anything you want, but a revisionist. I don't have time to dot your i's and cross your t's but much better to do for now and for real. I won't even respond to your lousy insults, those made behind a screen by some retarded college drop-out abbove all, but I'll take some to rectify all the mistakes you make through your redneck/ultraliberal certainties soon enough.

En attendant, va te faire foutre.

Did anybody hear that? Do any of you hear somebody talking?

Comment

• Vony
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Apr 2014

Huh.. Wut??

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Krusty mangina say wha
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Belfast, Northern Ireland...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Who cares, slave SESH?

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Kristy. We are all so very very sorry...

...for you being allowed to sign up here.

Self-ban. Now.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                                Kristy. We are all so very very sorry...
                                ...for you being allowed to sign up here.

Self-ban. Now.
                                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...