Brexit - Will the UK tell the EU to fuck off or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Still waiting...

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
      Bottom line: this thread is about limeys shit-stirring which is all they do. How many times have I explained what a disaster the limey is?

I think I'm owed an apology and a thank you.
      How many times ???? Fucking constantly you whinging faced bristly Fannied pain in the Arse
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Shouldn't you be off cleaning your prayer rug and shouting angrily at scantily clad women?

Am hiding in the boozer for the footy .... They can't come in here

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          How many times ???? Fucking constantly you whinging faced bristly Fannied pain in the Arse
          Don't you mean "how many MORE times"??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I have Scottish family and spend amounts of time up there , and I would say 60-40 wanted to stay in the uk.
            Yeah but they have English family.

I sometimes wonder the people who vote to leave must want to be left to a permanent right wing cuntocracy . Never knew there was so many selfish rich people
            It's actually very similar to the Trump thing in the US, an alliance made up of the selfish rich people and the stupid and uneducated.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Yeah but they have English family. .
              It's ok they treat us different from how they treat the English , just in the same way southerners think we man some game of thrones wall ,my scots relatives think we are sub English or "not proper English"
              so get a pass

Myself I like to view it in medical terms and that we are the Perineum
              Last edited by vandeleur; 06-22-2016, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Whinging faced? The bristly fannied part is probably correct. I bet that little biatch is hairier than a sasquatch. Smellier too.
                Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-22-2016, 05:42 PM.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

See? So typical of the limey.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

That's true - they're allergic to alcohol. And ice cream too.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's ok they treat us different from how they treat the English , just in the same way southerners think we man some game of thrones wall ,my scots relatives think we are sub English or "not proper English"
                      so get a pass

Myself I like to view it in medical terms and that we are the Perineum

Trying to work out if that makes us cunts or assholes...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        That's true - they're allergic to alcohol. And ice cream too.
                        Then they will be sad to learn that Ben & Jerry have teamed up with New Belgium Brewing company yet again to create a new ice cream inspired beer flavor......

We're brewing another beer with Ben & Jerry's
                        Jun 20, 2016
                        nbb_bj_cchip_facebook_v2

It's true! We're teaming up again with fellow B-Corp pint-makers (see what I did there?) to make a follow-up beer to last year's Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale. What's this year's flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ale, and it's deliciously decadent. There's much more to come on the beer, which is scheduled to hit shelves and taps this fall, so in the meantime, give our press release a read:

New Belgium Brewing and Ben & Jerry’s are teaming up once again to create a new ice cream inspired beer while raising awareness about climate change. Inspired by one of Ben & Jerry’s smash hits, New Belgium has developed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ale, a special release beer to hit the shelves in the fall of 2016. Fifty-thousand dollars in proceeds will benefit Protect Our Winters (POW) a non-profit dedicated to raising awareness around climate change. As Fellow B Corporations beholden to stakeholders, including their communities and the environment, the two like-minded businesses have long championed similar causes.

“We are excited to be partnering once again with the good folks at Ben & Jerry’s and POW,” said New Belgium Director of Sustainability, Jenn Vervier. “The beer in development tastes amazing and we look forward to talking about climate change and climate action. With the upcoming election and a new administration, year two is even more important than the first round.”

The Colorado-based craft brewer and famed ice cream maker are both registered Beneficial or “B Corporations”. B Corps are held to performance standards that are comprehensive and transparent, measuring a company’s impact on workers, suppliers, communities and the environment.

“Working with New Belgium Brewing and Protect our Winters to be able to impact climate was a highlight of 2015, and so, we’re doing it again,” said Jay Curley, Senior Global Marketing Manager of Ben & Jerry’s. “This new beer is delicious and unique and the issue of climate change is still increasingly urgent.”

An announcement later this year will detail the focus of the campaign and the specifics around the partnership.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

What it needed is a Limexit where the REST OF THE WORLD gets to vote to be free of the limey. Then a Trump-like wall is constructed around that shithole of a cuntry where they are completely isolated and the rest of the planet can on along fine without any limey interference.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Oh, and I'm still waiting on that apology.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

From your mother's abortionist?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sunderland just voted to leave???

WTF man...?

Comment

Working...