X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

New DLR Web Site

Dave got his old domain back and has a fairly modern and professional looking web site up... Looks nice...

The official David Lee Roth website. The Roth Show videos, playlists and more.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No mentions or pics of Van Halen?

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Wolfie ate them all.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        No surprise there... hell, Van Halen's website hasn't been updated in over a year and hardly mentions Van Halen!!

Looking back over the years of Dave's mismanaged use of the internet... I'd rate this site his best effort to date. Certainly it could be better by magnitudes for an artist with such a long, colorful history in entertainment. But at least this time, my first reaction wasn't "what the hell is this shit?" and how do you navigate around this piece of crap website...

As much as we dogged Brad Starks over the years over the original van-halen.com site... I've come to appreciate that old site. At least it provided a wealth of Van Halen content which has never been equaled in the last 16 years...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

While I haven't explored every aspect of Roth's new site, I'd agree that in terms of user-use this site is a bit more easy to navigate around.

Far as the content goes, it seemingly (from what I managed to glance at) is focused on what Roth has been doing as of the last several years. Assuming I'm correct about that, I'm not going to have much use for it. I mean, if the intro page (showcasing overall-clad, train engineer-capped Wacky Old Uncle Dave doing his Al Jolson dance moves) is a harbinger of what the overall content is going to be like, I doubt I'll be going there often.

Then again, the official sites for Van Halen and Roth have usually been underwhelming when compared to the fan sites anyway, so no surprises there.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Etienne
            Commando
            • Aug 2010

Are his dance moves in the intro freestyle or strictly Charleston?

Comment

Working...