Who need leaders but get gamblers instead

Spare a thought for the stay-at-home voter
    His empty eyes gaze at strange beauty shows
    And a parade of the gray suited grafters
    A choice of cancer or polio

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can't stand Hillary but at least she's semi-competent and sort of knows what the fuck she is talking about...

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        I can't stand Hillary but at least she's semi-competent and sort of knows what the fuck she is talking about...
        Tell that to them fellers that died in Benghazi. They might have a different opinion.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Tell that to them fellers that died in Benghazi. They might have a different opinion.
          I'm sorry they died, but the partisan blame shit is just silly. Were there lives worth more than the 4,000 or so that died in Iraq? I imagine a couple of the guys blamed her, some not. Maybe they blamed the GOP Congress for cutting the security funding? Who knows?

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I still feel we are fucked either way. Twenty plus shit candidates narrowed down to two shit candidates.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I'm sorry they died, but the partisan blame shit is just silly. I imagine a couple of the guys blamed her, some not. Maybe they blamed the GOP Congress for cutting the security funding? Who knows?
              Hillary was in charge of the state department and sending Christopher Stevens to Benghazi in hopes of having a permanent consulate there was her idea. She was responsible to do everything she could to protect him and anyone else working there. Hundreds of reports were made about terrost activities there and attacks on diplomatic compounds. Hillary must have read or at least heard about some of them. According to U S Security Offier Eric Nordstrom two request he made for additional security right before the attacks were denied because one of Hillary's underlings Charlene Lamb wanted to keep the security in Benghzi "artifically low", whatever that means, I assume it meant less than required because that's what he got. Nothing about funding being cut off because it was never requested. Hillary was in charge and I believe she approved or disapproved everything that went on there. She's responsible for everything that happened there but she was smart enough to play the plausable deniability game.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                I still feel we are fucked either way. Twenty plus shit candidates narrowed down to two shit candidates.
                How many politicians would it take to ensure at least two of them were credible choices? All of them plus two.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bernie Sanders was a credible choice. John Kasich was also. Not that I would have ever voted for him, but he certainly had the resume to be a credible candidate. And the only one out of the clown car who polled significantly ahead of Hillary (but still not ahead of Bernie)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Apart from everything else and there is a hell of a lot of else, they are both too old.

People in their 60s and early 70s start to fail, that's why we make them retire.

If your family doctor is too old at 70 why isn't your president or supreme court judge?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hillary was in charge of the state department and sending Christopher Stevens to Benghazi in hopes of having a permanent consulate there was her idea. She was responsible to do everything she could to protect him and anyone else working there. Hundreds of reports were made about terrost activities there and attacks on diplomatic compounds. Hillary must have read or at least heard about some of them. According to U S Security Offier Eric Nordstrom two request he made for additional security right before the attacks were denied because one of Hillary's underlings Charlene Lamb wanted to keep the security in Benghzi "artifically low", whatever that means, I assume it meant less than required because that's what he got. Nothing about funding being cut off because it was never requested. Hillary was in charge and I believe she approved or disapproved everything that went on there. She's responsible for everything that happened there but she was smart enough to play the plausable deniability game.
                      Well fuck! Someone died in government service! Hang every department head every time then! Retards. Really? CIA. Local Police. FBI and Marshals. Every time someone dies, lets have 50 investigations and demand resignations and shit. Just silly.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

On a related point, how fucking clean has Obama been?

He's coming to the end of his second term and he's virtually scandal free.

When was the last time that happened?

He may go down as the whitest president of all time...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Well fuck! Someone died in government service! Hang every department head every time then! Retards. Really? CIA. Local Police. FBI and Marshals. Every time someone dies, lets have 50 investigations and demand resignations and shit. Just silly.
                          It's only silly because Hillary's a democrat. The true purpose of the consulate Hillary wanted to establish there was to help facilate sending arms from Lybia to anti Assad rebels in Syria. She used the two diplomats as props to perpetrate her scheme and they paid for it with their lives. The decision to maintain a low security profile there was obviously part of the same scheme.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                            Bernie Sanders was a credible choice. John Kasich was also. Not that I would have ever voted for him, but he certainly had the resume to be a credible candidate. And the only one out of the clown car who polled significantly ahead of Hillary (but still not ahead of Bernie)
                            Kasich polled higher than Clinton and lower than Sanders but Trump and Clinton won. Just goes to show you how unreliable polls are.
                            BTW. Bernie has fallen and he can't get up.
                            Last edited by cadaverdog; 07-31-2016, 11:33 PM.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's only silly because Hillary's a democrat. The true purpose of the consulate Hillary wanted to establish there was to help facilate sending arms from Lybia to anti Assad rebels in Syria. She used the two diplomats as props to perpetrate her scheme and they paid for it with their lives. The decision to maintain a low security profile there was obviously part of the same scheme.
                              Riiiggghhhttt....a dubious finding by one of the dozen witch hunts, er, (exclusively Republican) investigations...

Comment

Working...