Thread: Should Van Halen Reunite with Sammy Hagar?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Should Van Halen Reunite with Sammy Hagar?

From Ultimate Classic Rock

Should Van Halen Reunite with Sammy Hagar? Our Writers Answer Five Big Questions

Sammy Hagar‘s heartfelt overture to his former bandmates in Van Halen last week fed into a whirring reunion rumor mill. This follows an exchange of friendly tweets in January, the first signs that his relationship with Eddie Van Halen might be on the mend. That all of this is happening during an extended period of inactivity for Van Halen and the band’s original frontman David Lee Roth also played into the theory that a homecoming might be in the offing for Hagar, whose principal tenure lasted from 1985-96. But should they actually get back together? And how would it work, considering that Michael Anthony – who followed Hagar into Chickenfoot – has since been replaced in Van Halen by Eddie’s son, Wolf? Our writers joined with Greg Renoff, author o​f Van Halen Rising: How a Southern California Backyard Party Band Saved Heavy Metal, to sort it out in an unfiltered roundtable discussion …

1) Do you think Sammy Hagar will ever reunite with Van Halen again?
    Annie Zaleski: Absolutely. I think this apology is one more step toward a thawing of relations and a reconciliation. This year is the 30th anniversary of 5150, after all. What better way to celebrate than to announce some sort of reunion activity?
    Matthew Wilkening: I really doubt it. Maybe if they mend fences someday, Eddie Van Halen shows up on stage with Hagar for a show or two – or contributes to a song on one of his albums. But Van Halen, the band, has slowed down so much – just two albums and five tours in the last two decades – that I can’t see them changing course or finishing out their career any other way than with Roth singing on a series of ever-more sporadic tours.
    Greg Renoff: If it was just a matter of Hagar returning, I think odds are it would happen. But the wild card is Mike Anthony. I’d be shocked if Hagar ever agreed to return without Anthony. Would someone in the VH camp be willing to publicly apologize to Anthony? ​Would he go back? And I know in this age of money trumps everything, it’s hard to imagine that someone might say no to a big reunion payday, but if there’s anyone who probably has had his fill of the Van Halen soap opera madness, it’s Anthony.
    Matt Wardlaw: All of the signs (and rumors) certainly seem to be pointing in that direction. But with the amount of classic rock icons that we’ve lost this year, it could be that Sammy is just looking to mend friendships.
    Nick DeRiso: Before last week’s apology, I’d have to say no. After last week’s apology, I’m inclined to say … maybe. It’s not just that so much water is under that proverbial bridge; it’s also the fundamental way that Van Halen has been restructured since their last split. Michael Anthony is now firmly aligned with Hagar, while Eddie Van Halen has brought his own son in as a replacement. When a discussion about resolving that issue gets underway, expect the bridge to get shaky indeed.

2) Which new Van Halen album and tour would be better – one with Hagar or one with David Lee Roth? And which would sell more?
    Annie Zaleski: A tour with Roth would absolutely sell better; after all, it’s the original lineup. However, a tour with Hagar would probably be better, since the band be playing songs they haven’t done in a while, and Sammy’s voice is stronger. Album-wise, I think it’s a toss-up. Fans were not exactly pleased with the 2015 live album, which seriously dented Van Halen’s commercial profile, while classic rock in general is a tough sell. It would have to be a mighty strong outing from either group to do well.
    Matthew Wilkening: I’d happily buy either one. But, if I get to decide, the vote would be more new music with Roth – he and Eddie have an irreplaceable chemistry. A Different Kind of Truth was largely excellent and did pretty well considering how poorly records sell across the board nowadays. Then again, a Hagar-fronted ballad might have a better chance at charting on more adult-leaning radio stations.
    Greg Renoff: First of all, I have some trouble believing that there’s tremendous commercial demand for a new Van Hagar album and tour in 2017. In regards to the former, would Ed and Sam be willing to do the hard work of collaborating on 10 new songs in 2017? I doubt it. On the other hand, would Roth and Ed, who hardly seem to be the best of friends even though they are in the same band, be able to do the hard work of collaborating to write ten new songs in 2017? Recent history says no. So I’d be surprised (albeit pleasantly) if we ever see another Van Halen record of any kind, and I think a Hagar reunion would draw much the same as the last Roth-fronted VH tour did.
    Matt Wardlaw: As far as an album goes, that’s a really tough call. I think that Sammy, working again in a songwriting partnership with Eddie could produce some really interesting material, if both sides were fully committed. That last part is important, because if both sides aren’t all in, we’re looking at more songs like “Up For Breakfast,” “Learning To See,” etc. I wouldn’t want an album just to get an album. On the DLR side, we know from A Different Kind of Truth that they obviously have some great archival material from “back in the day” to draw on. I know people bitched about them doing that with ADKOT, but I’d be totally fine with them going back to that well. I still love that last album. I think the Sammy tour would be better. There would be more excitement / passion / engagement after 12 years apart, especially if Michael Anthony is back in the picture, which is probably the only way a reunion with Sammy will go down. The last tour with Roth, song-wise, was just as much fun to see as the previous reunion shows I saw (four total) on the initial reunion tour in 2007-2008, but DLR really seemed to struggle and run out of gas midway through the show. Sales-wise, I think the Sammy tour would do better. It’s been off the market longer, and will be new for the fans who haven’t had a chance to see Van Hagar. That would be a welcome return for people who are universally fans of all eras of Van Halen, which includes yours truly.
    Nick DeRiso: I’d presume that any new Van Hagar album would be comprised of new songs, which automatically gives Different Kind of Truth – which was, after all, girded by leftover material from the band’s first-era hey day – an early advantage. After that, it depends on how many songs they come up with focusing on tequila, I suppose. I’d agree that a Roth show would likely sell more, but that a 5150-era lineup would do a better job of faithfully recreating the original Van Hagar songs.

3) Regardless of who you picked as a singer, who should play bass – Wolfgang or Michael Anthony?
    Annie Zaleski: Wolfgang has grown into a strong, confident player, but Michael Anthony back on bass would definitely be preferable – and a nice gesture for fans.
    Matthew Wilkening: As always, it’s insane to want to force people to play music with somebody against their will. Van Halen didn’t handle Anthony’s departure very well, but if playing with his son makes Eddie happy (and, by the band’s own account, it’s the only reason Van Halen is still active at all nowadays), then that’s exactly how things should be. Besides, Anthony and Hagar have a pretty good thing going.
    Greg Renoff: No offense to the three Van Halens, but this latest iteration of the band has never felt like Van Halen to me sans Anthony.
    Matt Wardlaw: I think that Van Hagar would be the only scenario that would bring Michael Anthony back. They just seem like a package deal where one won’t come into the lineup without the other. I do think it would be a potential compromise item that Eddie could say to Sammy that he comes back, Wolfgang stays on bass. There’s that potential that Eddie might want to (understandably) continue to play music with his son and that is one thing that has been really cool about the most recent Van Halen tours, is seeing that visible enthusiasm from both Eddie and Wolfgang. He loves playing with his kid (who as a son of Eddie Van Halen, has the goods, by the way), and I can understand if he doesn’t want to bend on that. It’s just a question of whether Sammy will be able to click the checkbox on that one on the list of potential compromises that both sides would need to work out. I can’t see him doing that, but you never know.
    Nick DeRiso: Wolfgang stays; I don’t think there’s anyway around that. So, I suggest bringing Anthony back as a backup singer. That’s the distinctive element that’s been missing.

4) Do you think we’ll ever get a combined Sam and Dave tour?
    Annie Zaleski: Nope. That stunt’s been done before, so the novelty is worn off, and I’m not sure people want to see that again.
    Matthew Wilkening: Let’s fantasy-book! A two-night festival – day one, the Eat ‘Em and Smile band opens up for Van Hagar. Night two, Hagar opens for a Roth-fronted Van Halen. (No, I don’t see this tour happening.)
    Greg Renoff: If it were up to Hagar, yes. If it’s Roth’s call, no. Roth would lose a lot of face if he agreed to such an arrangement. It would be a concession that Roth-fronted Van Halen doesn’t have enough juice on the market to be a successful concern. Roth isn’t going to slap himself in the face.
    Matt Wardlaw: You know, I’d really love to see this. We’re talking two different worlds here, but having just seen the Peter Gabriel and Sting tour earlier this summer, I really loved seeing the two of them share the stage with their respective bands and go back and forth across the two catalogs. It would be interesting to see how that would even shake out with the Van Hagar and DLR eras of Van Halen, but I think it’s possible. I just can’t see it happening. I think it’s more possible that Sammy would bend and be open to this. I don’t think DLR would entertain the idea for 10 seconds.
    Nick DeRiso: Unfortunately, it didn’t work out so well when they tried it sans Van Halen brothers. Hard to see it going any differently, at this point.

5) Which outside artist would you most like to see Eddie Van Halen collaborate with?
    Matthew Wilkening: He should do an entire album with Primus. Wow great would it be to hear him and Les Claypool get weird together?
    Greg Renoff: How about Pete Townshend? Edward said he wanted to collaborate with him way back in 1985, before he hired Hagar.
    Matt Wardlaw: I would really love to see Eddie do a record with Steve Lukather. They’re longtime pals and I think it could deliver some really cool results. Alternatively, how about a reunion with Brian May to work on some more tunes and an album? The Star Fleet EP was great.
    Nick DeRiso: You have to wonder how that Kiss thing might have worked out.

Read More: Should Van Halen Reunite with Sammy Hagar? Our Writers Answer Five Big Questions | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/van-h...ckback=tsmclip
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Well, it's easy to tell who the sheep are in that pool of writers.....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

I read the article on Twitter , some of the people they asked are or some of the answer they gave automatically suspend them from ever communicating in public.
    Van Hagar is like the contents of a nappy I know it exists I just don't wanna see it.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Its obvious ed ,al and wolf will stick together . Probably get a new singer , no idea what they will call this project.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wolfie clearly wants to do something else, rather than hang out with dad and uncle Al. He's doing a solo record AND involved in that Tremonti Creed lite thing or whatever it is. Good for him. Let him make his own musical mark and bang groupies who aren't old enough to be his mom.

I think Eddie needs to get over himself as far as Mike Sobolewski is concerned. If Mike really did something shitty to him - like not calling when Mama Van Halen passed away (which has been rumored as a cause of the conflict) then Eddie should rip him a new asshole over that, and then move on. If it's just a matter of him playing with Cheddy when there wasn't any thing going on up on Howdy Doody Mountain, then Eddie really can't complain about that, as long as Wolfie is in TWO other bands, and Ed himself has had his own side projects.

Whatever future Van Halen has, they might as well go all in with the original 4 members (yeah, you Mark Stone fans can suck it, you know what I mean) or just pull the plug entirely.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think a full on Van Hagar reunion would probably outsell another Roth lead VH tour without Michael Anthony at this point. Most of the diehard Roth fans have seen them on one of the last couple of tours and anybody who hasn't probably wouldn't if they did another one. I might but that's only because I'm in much better shape mentally, physically and financially than I was the last few times they toured. Would I go to another Van Hagar concert? Doubtful. The last and only time I attended a Van Hagar concert they hired one of the crappiest opening acts I've ever seen, Baby Animals. Even their name sucks.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

I think Eddie needs to get over himself as far as Mike Sobolewski is concerned. If Mike really did something shitty to him - like not calling when Mama Van Halen passed away (which has been rumored as a cause of the conflict) then Eddie should rip him a new asshole over that, and then move on. If it's just a matter of him playing with Cheddy when there wasn't any thing going on up on Howdy Doody Mountain, then Eddie really can't complain about that, as long as Wolfie is in TWO other bands, and Ed himself has had his own side projects.
    It's fairly obvious Eddie (and Alex) turned against Mikey because Mikey took Sammy's side when Sammy was either fired or quit Van Halen in 96. If he had sided with Dave in 85 he wouldn't have been a member of Van Hagar. Mikey made a wise business choice both times IMO.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    It's fairly obvious Eddie (and Alex) turned against Mikey because Mikey took Sammy's side when Sammy was either fired or quit Van Halen in 96. If he had sided with Dave in 85 he wouldn't have been a member of Van Hagar. Mikey made a wise business choice both times IMO.

Does anybody even care about VH or DLR anymore?

No band in history has pissed away their popularity more than VH.

All of them are a fucking joke to themselves

9. Thanked Baby's On Fire for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (08-25-2016)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't care of Ed but I'd like to see David Lee Roth collaborate with some blues guitarist like Billy Gibbons.

11. 2 users say thank you to Cato for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (08-25-2016),ZahZoo (08-26-2016)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The "a van hagar tour with Anthony would sell and be better"-argument can be put to rest very easily...just go on YouTube and type "van halen live 2004"...and while you're at it...Google the numbers...

I personally would love to see THAT trainwreck go down again. But overall I don't care much about Van Hellwefuckedup anymore...
    Last edited by DavidLeeNatra; 08-25-2016 at 01:45 AM.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

If Dave is really done with singing in tune and if there's no way for them to record tunes you can compare to CVH ones, if Van Halen is over, well then why not have a last shot of farce after all?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:48 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

Another Van Hagar reunion tour will be seen as a cash grab, especially if there is no new product attached. Or worse, touring behind another greatest hits collection.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Hey Vandy - you know what time it is??

16. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (08-26-2016)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Hey Vandy - you know what time it is??

Would you be telling that time on your fake ass trolex

18. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (08-25-2016)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Would you be telling that time on your fake ass trolex
    Hells no. It's a fake ass G Shock

And you can try to deflect and redirect and any other big word - but it's only a matter of time until Mas Tequila babayyy!!!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hells no. It's a fake ass G Shock

And you can try to deflect and redirect and any other big word - but it's only a matter of time until Mas Tequila babayyy!!!
    I think you're right ... I look forward to the great outpouring of anger and hate ...... It warms my cockles

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think you're right ... I look forward to the great outpouring of anger and hate ...... It warms my cockles
    I just wanna know when the tickets go on sale. I wanna be front row and center so I can broadcast the show LIVE. Hopefully Ed will be back on the sauce and writing all over himself with Sharpies by the time they hit Charlotte.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I just wanna know when the tickets go on sale. I wanna be front row and center so I can broadcast the show LIVE. Hopefully Ed will be back on the sauce and writing all over himself with Sharpies by the time they hit Charlotte.
    I like the idea of you paying to see wolfie

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I like the idea of you paying to see wolfie
    I will make the sacrifice just so I can see Sam totally fuck up Dave's songs plus I intend to throw cans of beer to Eddie the entire time. Maybe I should throw one of my Roth Army shirts up there, aim it right at OBC's head.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I will make the sacrifice just so I can see Sam totally fuck up Dave's songs plus I intend to throw cans of beer to Eddie the entire time. Maybe I should throw one of my Roth Army shirts up there, aim it right at OBC's head.
    Throw your Hagar army one

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2018 @ 02:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Same situation with Sam’s voice as with Dave’s. It seems he can’t pull off high notes anymore. So a reunion is out of reach or EVH and Bassplayer have to further down tune their instruments.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    Same situation with Sam’s voice as with Dave’s. It seems he can’t pull off high notes anymore. So a reunion is out of reach or EVH and Bassplayer have to further down tune their instruments.
    I disagree. His voice ain't what it used to be but he doesn't just blurt out the lyrics in some cartoonish voice like Dave does on that piece of shit live album VH put out last year. He got better as the tour progressed but I don't think another CVH's greatest hits tour would even do as well as the last one. If Van Hagar does a tour I think they should do Van Hagar era tunes and maybe a solo Sammy or two. Not that I would go see one of those shows but if I was them and I wanted to make another cash grab before it's too late that's what I'd do.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Well, for me, the truth of the matter is that from the 2012 show I saw live and all the subsequent footage online I saw of the 2015 stuff, Dave has become unlistenable live. He had his shit as hard-wired as it could be on the first reunion tour, but ever since then he's gone back to "forgetting the fucking words, man" and in addition now chooses to spend more than half the set yelling what lyrics he can remember in an off-key voice. Roth's abilities have deteriorated to the point where even if Anthony were to rejoin the band and complete the CVH lineup, it wouldn't be something I'd bother seeing, because Dave's vocals would ruin the experience for me. CVH live (and any hopes of them reuniting) is a moot proposition for me now.

If Dave and the Van Halens want to record again, great. I'd be interested in some new studio stuff from them.

I think one of the critics did make a point that anyone who was interested in seeing Roth front Van Halen has had ample chances in the last decade to do so. I'd tend to doubt another Van Halen tour with the present lineup would generate more interest than the last couple tours did. Maybe if Anthony rejoined that would spike attendance beyond what 2015 had. Short of that, I'd assume not. Now, if that necessarily means that because Van Hagar has been inactive live for over a decade therefore a Van Hagar tour would do better in terms of tickets sold than another Roth fronted VH tour...maybe. Maybe not. I mean, Sammy is up there in age, and HIS voice isn't exactly what it used to be, either. I can't say as I'd have any interest in seeing it. I mean, I never had any interest in seeing the band with Sammy thirty years ago, and it's not like THAT version of the band is going to be playing/singing any better now, either.

Honestly, about the only circumstance that could get me to see the band would be a full-on CVH reunion IF Dave showed considerable signs of improvement with his vocals. Like, to the point where he was singing all the lyrics and in-key more often than not. And only then if ticket prices were around $50 a pop. But I kinda think Dave really can't be bothered to do the work necessary to make the improvements needed. He was basically half-assing it in 2015, and it showed: he was busking it because he could get away with it based on the strength of what a Roth-led Van Halen still means to people in terms of the history of the band and their memories.

Then again, Roth is 62 years old. He has just plain outlived his ability to turn in a passable performance. It's not anybody's "fault" and there's nobody to "blame" for it (outside of Roth and the Van Halens wasting their best opportunity in 1996 and a decade after that to get their act together).

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2018 @ 02:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's hit or miss vocals are good enough for me. CVH was all about party as whole with the fans. It seems perception of some fans have evolved with age. A good sign when mankind starts to think as an individual.

29. Thanked Etienne for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (08-26-2016)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Throw your Hagar army one
    Which one?

31. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (08-26-2016)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

CVH could have really profited from getting a recording contract a little earlier in the 70s than they did. They could have made a few more hard rock albums like Fair Warning before they started morphing into Journey.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just seen this from Wolf's Instagram. Why on earth post this pic of his uncle's drums now?

"The noise machine"

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    I hope VH does do something with Hagar... If anything it might breathe some life back into this board and bring a lot of our Army/DDLR friends out of retirement for some fun, debauchery and shenanigans!!

Wolf posted that picture because for one, it's cool... plus the secret message on the head-stock of his bass...

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mark IV???

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-14-2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I've said it before and I'll say it again...When it comes to the band Van Halen, fuck Sammy Hagar! I listened to it back in the day, but it just doesn't hold up for me today like CVH. In fact, I find most of the Spam material cringeworthy! There are only a small # of CVH songs that I don't find great. ADKOT was even BADASS and Daves lyrics stand head and shoulders above Spammy's "Hey Mama and Yeah Baby's". There is a reason why it's called Roth-N-Roll.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Now is the perfect time to bring back Gary Cherone.

It's just what Van Halen needs: some sissified, ass-fingering lyrics and vocals to revitalize them.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Now is the perfect time to bring back Gary Cherone.

It's just what Van Halen needs: some sissified, ass-fingering lyrics and vocals to revitalize them.
    They already did that on the Ellen show with Dave.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTopper View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...When it comes to the band Van Halen, fuck Sammy Hagar! I listened to it back in the day, but it just doesn't hold up for me today like CVH. In fact, I find most of the Spam material cringeworthy! There are only a small # of CVH songs that I don't find great. ADKOT was even BADASS and Daves lyrics stand head and shoulders above Spammy's "Hey Mama and Yeah Baby's". There is a reason why it's called Roth-N-Roll.
    "Her thunder thong around your neck"...

Worst Sammy lyrics EVAH!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 07:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

YEAH!!!!!!! Running with the devil... For the record and for my friends here at the rortharmy The Cafe Wha Show is one heck of a SHOW!!!!!!!!!!RNR! I am watching the whole fg thing right now...Roth on!
    Last edited by So this is love; 08-27-2016 at 09:10 PM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:48 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTopper View Post
    ...Daves lyrics stand head and shoulders above Spammy's "Hey Mama and Yeah Baby's".
    Don't forget about the "woo!" and "alright!"

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Phil Collins should be the new singer of Not Halen, then the whole album could sound like this shit.....

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Don't forget about the "woo!" and "alright!"
    and the liberal use of the word "jive"

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    and the liberal use of the word "jive"
    "Dig it, ya'll"

Thread Information