X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Kaepernick's girlfriend Nessa Diab is big into the BLM movement. His sitting was probably her idea.
    I didn't know she was black either. I've seen her on MTV and thought she was Latina. Kinda hot though, which was the only reason I didn't immediately change the channel.

Last edited by FORD; 09-05-2016, 01:53 AM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think she's Middle Eastern.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I pretty sure she's part black...

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I think I can see some crazy in those eyes. As for her true ethnicity...I'm thinking she's half Dirtville and something else. Although she could be part Maxican, it's just so hard to tell. Maybe if we had some nudie shots we could get a better idea.

Isn't she a Moozlim? I think I read that somewhere.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I also read she's Muslim. And she's a little older than Kaepernick.

Looks Middle Eastern to me...

Last edited by twonabomber; 09-05-2016, 11:26 AM.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I read this elsewhere...

During the off-season Colin Kaepernick converted to Islam. Colin Kaepernick is also engaged to Black Lives Matter activist and hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab. Black Lives Matter as an activist group is synonymous with promotion of authentic Islam.

In the social justice arena, there is no daylight between the various BLM activism groups, and activist Islam. They are interwoven amid every controversial eruption over the past six years. We have tried to draw attention to it numerous times, but many don’t fully grasp the scope of the relationship between radical Islam and Black Lives Matter. It’s a symbiosis, a complete synergy in activism and intent.

We are under attack! It's clear as day! Less than 24 hrs later another body in the street! https://t.co/2wlxtVkwmv

— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) July 7, 2016

According to NFL players who are friends with Kaepernick, Colin and NessA Diab are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding.
              A controversy has erupted today because San Francisco 49er’s Quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand up during the playing of the national anthem. “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” ~ Colin Kaepernick So what exactly is going […]

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                I read basically the same story on several sites.

Ok so I think I have it figured out. So this chick's dad is an Egyptian - that explains why she looks like a hot ass Arab chick, because she is. Nothing wrong with that either, a lot of those women are hot as hell. Anyway, we know her dad is Egyptian but I cannot find anything on her mother - white, black, Maxican, Vietnorean, we simply don't know at this point.

What's kinda funny is I read a bunch of stuff on her at a black website and a lot of the posters were downing Collin for dating a non black chick. And they were ripping him a new asshole for suddenly taking up this agenda after he started dating her. And then there were posts ripping other posters for even caring if he dates a black chick or a non black chick, especially since he's half black lol. It was all very confusing. Oh and the general consensus is she's a THOT.

So after my extensive 10 minutes of research I have reached the following conclusion: Nessa is half Egyptian, she's apparently crazy, and I would bang her silly.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well.... Egypt is on the African continent, so I guess Egyptians are technically "black". Anwar Sadat was, at least. (though that's going back a few decades)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Well.... Egypt is on the African continent, so I guess Egyptians are technically "black". Anwar Sadat was, at least. (though that's going back a few decades)
                    Unless she starts sporting a giant Afro I'm not buying the "technically black" angle. And I still say we need to see her nekkid. Or at least her boobs.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                      I personally don't have a problem with anyone who doesn't stand during the anthem, or sings along with the anthem, or doesn't take their hat off, or doesn't put their hand over their heart. And they don't even have to give me a reason, even if I ask them for one. That's their right.

Frankly, the idea that doing all of these things is basically or has become virtually compulsory goes against the whole idea of freedom in a democracy in the first place. Loyalty is only worth something if the person giving or pledging their loyalty is doing so freely. If they're doing so out of fear of being ridiculed otherwise, then that's not a loyalty or a display of loyalty that is worth much.
                      I brought this up with a bunch of friends recently and it turned out none of us had sung our national anthem since we were around 10 years old.

It doesn't help if you are a Scottish athiest republican as I don't agree with any of the words to God Save the Queen.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you think Krapernick is strange, there's another one from a now former 49er:

49ers FB Bruce Miller cut after after allegedly punching 70-year-old man
                        Frank Schwab,Shutdown Corner 1 hour 49 minutes ago

49ers fullback Bruce Miller (AP)

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller was reportedly arrested in one of the stranger stories you’ll hear. And it cost him his job.

Miller was arrested for assault after knocking on a hotel room door and attacking two men inside according to KTVU. The 49ers announced shortly after the news broke that they had released Miller.

According to KTVU, which cited San Francisco police sources, Miller knocked on a hotel room in Fisherman’s Wharf on Monday morning. He was told by the room’s occupant that he had the wrong room. Miller then allegedly attacked the guest, KTVU said, and also attacked his father when the father came to his son’s aid. The father is 70 years old, KTVU said, and Miller allegedly punched him in the face. The 70-year-old man suffered broken bones after allegedly getting punched by a 248-pound NFL fullback.

Miller fled, but was apprehended and arrested, KTVU said. The ABC affiliate in San Francisco confirmed the arrest.

KTVU reported that Miller had tried to check into the hotel on Sunday night but was told it was booked. He returned Monday morning.

Miller was arrested in 2015 for suspicion of domestic violence, and later pleaded no contest to disturbing the peace, a misdemeanor. Miller had been with the 49ers since 2011.

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller was reportedly arrested in one of the stranger stories you’ll hear. Miller was arrested for assault after knocking on a hotel room door and attacking two men inside according to KTVU. The 49ers announced shortly after the news broke that they had released Miller. According to KTVU, which cited San Francisco police sources, Miller knocked on a hotel room in Fisherman’s Wharf on Monday morning.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          If you think Krapernick is strange, there's another one from a now former 49er:

49ers FB Bruce Miller cut after after allegedly punching 70-year-old man
                          Frank Schwab,Shutdown Corner 1 hour 49 minutes ago

49ers fullback Bruce Miller (AP)

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller was reportedly arrested in one of the stranger stories you’ll hear. And it cost him his job.

Miller was arrested for assault after knocking on a hotel room door and attacking two men inside according to KTVU. The 49ers announced shortly after the news broke that they had released Miller.

According to KTVU, which cited San Francisco police sources, Miller knocked on a hotel room in Fisherman’s Wharf on Monday morning. He was told by the room’s occupant that he had the wrong room. Miller then allegedly attacked the guest, KTVU said, and also attacked his father when the father came to his son’s aid. The father is 70 years old, KTVU said, and Miller allegedly punched him in the face. The 70-year-old man suffered broken bones after allegedly getting punched by a 248-pound NFL fullback.

Miller fled, but was apprehended and arrested, KTVU said. The ABC affiliate in San Francisco confirmed the arrest.

KTVU reported that Miller had tried to check into the hotel on Sunday night but was told it was booked. He returned Monday morning.

Miller was arrested in 2015 for suspicion of domestic violence, and later pleaded no contest to disturbing the peace, a misdemeanor. Miller had been with the 49ers since 2011.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/49...183250581.html
                          Sounds like this dude has some serious anger/mental issues. Bye bye easy money.

Comment

• MmeForget
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            I brought this up with a bunch of friends recently and it turned out none of us had sung our national anthem since we were around 10 years old.

It doesn't help if you are a Scottish athiest republican as I don't agree with any of the words to God Save the Queen.
                            Used to have to sing that and pledge allegiance every morning in Elementary school. Thankfully, I only had one year of that before we got our own national anthem.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It has a rarely sung later verse about 'crushing rebellious Scots'.

Similary the US has a problematic later verse which I didn't know about.

Is the legacy of black slavery enshrined in a lesser-known stanza of the U.S. national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner"? Some historians say yes.

The article cited by journalist Radley Balko in the above tweet quotes the rarely sung third stanza of the anthem (see below), noting that the phrase "hireling and slave" refers to black slaves hired to fight on the side of the British during the War of 1812:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
                              That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
                              A home and a Country should leave us no more?
                              Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
                              No refuge could save the hireling and slave
                              From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
                              O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
                              There are historians (notably Robin Blackburn, author of The Overthrow of Colonial Slavery, 1776-1848, and Alan Taylor, author of "American Blacks in the War of 1812"), who have indeed read the stanza as glorying in the Americans' defeat of the Corps of Colonial Marines, one of two units of black slaves recruited between 1808 and 1816 to fight for the British on the promise of gaining their freedom. Like so many of his compatriots, Francis Scott Key, the wealthy American lawyer who wrote "The Star Spangled Banner" in the wake of the Battle of Fort McHenry on 14 September 1814, was a slaveholder who believed blacks to be "a distinct and inferior race of people, which all experience proves to be the greatest evil that afflicts a community." It goes without saying that Key did not have the enslaved black population of America in mind when he penned the words "land of the free." It would be logical to assume, as well, that he might have harbored a special resentment toward African Americans who fought against the United States on behalf of the King.

"With that in mind," writes Jon Schwartz on the web site The Intercept, "think again about the next two lines: “And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave / O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave'":

The reality is that there were human beings fighting for freedom with incredible bravery during the War of 1812. However, “The Star-Spangled Banner” glorifies America’s “triumph” over them — and then turns that reality completely upside down, transforming their killers into the courageous freedom fighters.

After the U.S. and the British signed a peace treaty at the end of 1814, the U.S. government demanded the return of American “property,” which by that point numbered about 6,000 people. The British refused. Most of the 6,000 eventually settled in Canada, with some going to Trinidad, where their descendants are still known as “Merikins.”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For anybody who has a problem with the lyrics of the Star Spangled Banner, there's an obvious solution.... Just go with the best version of the song ever recorded - which has no lyrics at all....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...