ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Colon Crappyprick is STILL an over rated over hyped ASSHOLE

This fucking lameassed son of a bitch FINALLY got kicked down to being a benchwarmer, so now he thinks he's going to keep his name in the press by being a political protest.

And who even knew the son of a bitch was "black"?

Fuck you Crappyprick. Go join Tebow in the washed up pool of obscurity....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Unbelievable.... some fool called into Thom Hartmann's show and actually compared Crappyprick to ROSA FUCKING PARKS.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

My thoughts pretty much. He has a right to his opinion, and he is good at riding the pine so no bother getting up when he's going to sit the entire game anyways...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    This fucking lameassed son of a bitch FINALLY got kicked down to being a benchwarmer, so now he thinks he's going to keep his name in the press by being a political protest.

And who even knew the son of a bitch was "black"?

Fuck you Crappyprick. Go join Tebow in the washed up pool of obscurity....
    Well he does have a kick ass Afro. So he's got that going for him.

And I'm all for him using his First Amendment right to be a complete moron and a cock bag. He does have the right to say whatever he wants, no matter how offensive it is or completely stupid. That's kinda how it works.

But right now in this country we have this fucked up atmosphere of anti cop/anti American hatred and it's pretty irresponsible of him to say the things he's said and to wear socks depicting cops as pigs.

And since he's going to donate a million bucks to an organization that openly calls for the murder of policemen AND demands that no black "child" under the age of 23 be prosecuted for crimes...it makes me wonder just what kind of America this moron wants to live in, where he would be proud to stand for the national anthem. Well, the only answer is one where there is no rule of law. Kinda like Detroit or Chicago or you name it.

And you have to keep in mind, this guy is one of the most privileged people in America. He ain't working for a living like you and me. So instead of crying about how terrible the mean ol' poe lease are, how's about he drives to Detroit and gets a job being a cop and see just what they have to deal with on a daily basis. Or he can just continue to sit there, shit on the flag, and go home to his mansion and continue to be the stoopid hypocrite he is.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He never had an Afro before either. I'm not kidding when I say I didn't know he was "black". With the German last name, I figured his dad was white and his mom was Mexican or whatever. Wasn't seeing any African roots there at all. Now he wants to create this new image out of thin air (and big hair) that never existed before. What's next? Is he going to cut a rap album with Kanye West producing?? (Dre wouldn't touch it... he's a Raiders fan, so he hates anything to do with the 49ers)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He never had an Afro before either. I'm not kidding when I say I didn't know he was "black". With the German last name, I figured his dad was white and his mom was Mexican or whatever. Wasn't seeing any African roots there at all. Now he wants to create this new image out of thin air (and big hair) that never existed before. What's next? Is he going to cut a rap album with Kanye West producing?? (Dre wouldn't touch it... he's a Raiders fan, so he hates anything to do with the 49ers)
    Yeah I see what you're getting at. Maybe he took a really hard hit to the head during practice lol. It is kinda odd seeing somebody all of a sudden pushing an agenda like this. Then again, maybe he just believes all the hysteria being floated in the media. Cause last time I checked, the poe lease really weren't gunning down black folk in the streets. It's just not happening. Yes, there are a couple bad shootings every year, and that needs to be addressed. But it's not "open season on blacks" like this guy is making out. And why isn't he raising hell about all the black dudes who kill each other every week in Detroit and Chicago and places like that? I just don't get why people like him ignore all that and blame the mean ol' poe lease for all the problems in the black community. I mean, are the poe lease shooting all the jobs too?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,609 Posts

Kaepernick's girlfriend Nessa Diab is big into the BLM movement. His sitting was probably her idea.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Kaepernick's girlfriend Nessa Diab is big into the BLM movement. His sitting was probably her idea.
    Yeah, I read that about her. You know, I don't think most people even have a clue what that entire "organization" is really all about. Let's take a look at one of their so-called demands, shall we?

https://policy.m4bl.org/end-war-on-black-people/

Now, I'm not going to copy/paste the entire thing because it's beyond stupid. I mean it's Unabomber manifesto wacked out. But one of their demands is to end the prosecution of "children" under the age of 23. They blah blah blah on about it and then they suggest a new law that they demand be passed...

"This would require passage of a bill through both houses of Congress and signed by the President. The Bill would repeal all federal juvenile crimes and amend the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act. It would also provide incentives to states, including the tying of federal prison and policing grants, to adopt statutes that ban the prosecution of children under the age 23."

Then they go on to demand..

"Legislation banning the prosecution of youth for all misdemeanors would have the largest impact on people who are made most vulnerable by incarceration including LGBTQ, undocumented and trans people."

Then they take it one step further and demand this...

"Passage of local school district policy banning exclusionary discipline (suspensions, expulsions, arrests) for vague and subjective behaviors including willful defiance, disrespect, insubordination, obnoxious, and disturbing the peace."

So lemme wrap all that up: What they're demanding is that kids no longer be punished at school for willful defiance and disturbing the peace and being out of control assholes. And they're demanding an end to the prosecution of "children" under 23 for any crime, misdemeanor and federal. Why? Here, let them tell you:

"Prosecuting youth with crimes is not only cruel; but it also permanently disadvantages them with a criminal record, which makes completing their education, getting a job, finding housing and growing up to be contributing members of society unfairly difficult."

So prosecuting someone under 23 for a crime that they committed is cruel and permanently disadvantages them. So fucking what? You break the law and you get punished. That's how it works.

And these are just a few of their demands. They actually get a lot wackier than this but this is bad enough. So basically what they want is for people under 23 to be able to commit every damn crime they want to and be immune from prosecution. Now, I'm not all that smart, but that doesn't sound like a great way to deter crime. I mean, you're going to make it legal for people to commit crimes and somehow that's going to reduce the crime rate. Like I said, complete fucking idiots.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    And since he's going to donate a million bucks to an organization that openly calls for the murder of policemen AND demands that no black "child" under the age of 23 be prosecuted for crimes.......
    If you're talking about BLM, they don't do either. He might not want to waste his money though, he might not be making nearly as much...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    If you're talking about BLM, they don't do either. He might not want to waste his money though, he might not be making nearly as much...
    Well no offense but they certainly do. And I just posted quotes from their site - I don't have to make this stuff up, they wrote up their demands themselves.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bitch be droppin' him when he po' ghetto...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Well no offense but they certainly do. And I just posted quotes from their site - I don't have to make this stuff up, they wrote up their demands themselves.
    I didn't see anything about killing cops...

I think many of them are idiots, but there isn't much need for polarizing hyperbole...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't see anything about killing cops...

I think many of them are idiots, but there isn't much need for polarizing hyperbole...
    No, they don't have any kill the cops demands on their site, lol. I didn't mean it to sound like I was implying that. I was referring to their public demonstrations where they run around hollering for cops to be murdered. Of course, an argument could be made that those are individuals making those comments and chants and not representative of the organization as a whole. That is until you look at the so-called leaders they draw their inspiration from, according to the "leaders" of the organization.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bitch be droppin' him when he po' ghetto...
    Wouldn't that be the worst? You go all nuts and make an ass out of yourself and get canned and then your chick runs off because you're broke. Well, he could always get a job being a cop.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Well, the thing with this player is that he is in no way talented enough for what he is doing (sitting down during the anthem) to be seen as anything other than foolish.

I personally don't have a problem with anyone who doesn't stand during the anthem, or sings along with the anthem, or doesn't take their hat off, or doesn't put their hand over their heart. And they don't even have to give me a reason, even if I ask them for one. That's their right.

Frankly, the idea that doing all of these things is basically or has become virtually compulsory goes against the whole idea of freedom in a democracy in the first place. Loyalty is only worth something if the person giving or pledging their loyalty is doing so freely. If they're doing so out of fear of being ridiculed otherwise, then that's not a loyalty or a display of loyalty that is worth much.

16. 2 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (09-04-2016),Seshmeister (09-05-2016)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't know she was black either. I've seen her on MTV and thought she was Latina. Kinda hot though, which was the only reason I didn't immediately change the channel.

Last edited by FORD; 09-05-2016 at 01:53 AM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think she's Middle Eastern.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I pretty sure she's part black...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think I can see some crazy in those eyes. As for her true ethnicity...I'm thinking she's half Dirtville and something else. Although she could be part Maxican, it's just so hard to tell. Maybe if we had some nudie shots we could get a better idea.

Isn't she a Moozlim? I think I read that somewhere.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I also read she's Muslim. And she's a little older than Kaepernick.

Looks Middle Eastern to me...

Last edited by twonabomber; 09-05-2016 at 11:26 AM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I read this elsewhere...

During the off-season Colin Kaepernick converted to Islam. Colin Kaepernick is also engaged to Black Lives Matter activist and hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab. Black Lives Matter as an activist group is synonymous with promotion of authentic Islam.

In the social justice arena, there is no daylight between the various BLM activism groups, and activist Islam. They are interwoven amid every controversial eruption over the past six years. We have tried to draw attention to it numerous times, but many don’t fully grasp the scope of the relationship between radical Islam and Black Lives Matter. It’s a symbiosis, a complete synergy in activism and intent.

We are under attack! It's clear as day! Less than 24 hrs later another body in the street! https://t.co/2wlxtVkwmv

— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) July 7, 2016

According to NFL players who are friends with Kaepernick, Colin and NessA Diab are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tional-anthem/

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I read basically the same story on several sites.

Ok so I think I have it figured out. So this chick's dad is an Egyptian - that explains why she looks like a hot ass Arab chick, because she is. Nothing wrong with that either, a lot of those women are hot as hell. Anyway, we know her dad is Egyptian but I cannot find anything on her mother - white, black, Maxican, Vietnorean, we simply don't know at this point.

What's kinda funny is I read a bunch of stuff on her at a black website and a lot of the posters were downing Collin for dating a non black chick. And they were ripping him a new asshole for suddenly taking up this agenda after he started dating her. And then there were posts ripping other posters for even caring if he dates a black chick or a non black chick, especially since he's half black lol. It was all very confusing. Oh and the general consensus is she's a THOT.

So after my extensive 10 minutes of research I have reached the following conclusion: Nessa is half Egyptian, she's apparently crazy, and I would bang her silly.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well.... Egypt is on the African continent, so I guess Egyptians are technically "black". Anwar Sadat was, at least. (though that's going back a few decades)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well.... Egypt is on the African continent, so I guess Egyptians are technically "black". Anwar Sadat was, at least. (though that's going back a few decades)
    Unless she starts sporting a giant Afro I'm not buying the "technically black" angle. And I still say we need to see her nekkid. Or at least her boobs.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I personally don't have a problem with anyone who doesn't stand during the anthem, or sings along with the anthem, or doesn't take their hat off, or doesn't put their hand over their heart. And they don't even have to give me a reason, even if I ask them for one. That's their right.

Frankly, the idea that doing all of these things is basically or has become virtually compulsory goes against the whole idea of freedom in a democracy in the first place. Loyalty is only worth something if the person giving or pledging their loyalty is doing so freely. If they're doing so out of fear of being ridiculed otherwise, then that's not a loyalty or a display of loyalty that is worth much.
    I brought this up with a bunch of friends recently and it turned out none of us had sung our national anthem since we were around 10 years old.

It doesn't help if you are a Scottish athiest republican as I don't agree with any of the words to God Save the Queen.

27. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

MmeForget (09-06-2016),Terry (09-06-2016)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you think Krapernick is strange, there's another one from a now former 49er:

49ers FB Bruce Miller cut after after allegedly punching 70-year-old man
    Frank Schwab,Shutdown Corner 1 hour 49 minutes ago

49ers fullback Bruce Miller (AP)

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller was reportedly arrested in one of the stranger stories you’ll hear. And it cost him his job.

Miller was arrested for assault after knocking on a hotel room door and attacking two men inside according to KTVU. The 49ers announced shortly after the news broke that they had released Miller.

According to KTVU, which cited San Francisco police sources, Miller knocked on a hotel room in Fisherman’s Wharf on Monday morning. He was told by the room’s occupant that he had the wrong room. Miller then allegedly attacked the guest, KTVU said, and also attacked his father when the father came to his son’s aid. The father is 70 years old, KTVU said, and Miller allegedly punched him in the face. The 70-year-old man suffered broken bones after allegedly getting punched by a 248-pound NFL fullback.

Miller fled, but was apprehended and arrested, KTVU said. The ABC affiliate in San Francisco confirmed the arrest.

KTVU reported that Miller had tried to check into the hotel on Sunday night but was told it was booked. He returned Monday morning.

Miller was arrested in 2015 for suspicion of domestic violence, and later pleaded no contest to disturbing the peace, a misdemeanor. Miller had been with the 49ers since 2011.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/49...183250581.html

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you think Krapernick is strange, there's another one from a now former 49er:

49ers FB Bruce Miller cut after after allegedly punching 70-year-old man
    Frank Schwab,Shutdown Corner 1 hour 49 minutes ago

49ers fullback Bruce Miller (AP)

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller was reportedly arrested in one of the stranger stories you’ll hear. And it cost him his job.

Miller was arrested for assault after knocking on a hotel room door and attacking two men inside according to KTVU. The 49ers announced shortly after the news broke that they had released Miller.

According to KTVU, which cited San Francisco police sources, Miller knocked on a hotel room in Fisherman’s Wharf on Monday morning. He was told by the room’s occupant that he had the wrong room. Miller then allegedly attacked the guest, KTVU said, and also attacked his father when the father came to his son’s aid. The father is 70 years old, KTVU said, and Miller allegedly punched him in the face. The 70-year-old man suffered broken bones after allegedly getting punched by a 248-pound NFL fullback.

Miller fled, but was apprehended and arrested, KTVU said. The ABC affiliate in San Francisco confirmed the arrest.

KTVU reported that Miller had tried to check into the hotel on Sunday night but was told it was booked. He returned Monday morning.

Miller was arrested in 2015 for suspicion of domestic violence, and later pleaded no contest to disturbing the peace, a misdemeanor. Miller had been with the 49ers since 2011.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/49...183250581.html
    Sounds like this dude has some serious anger/mental issues. Bye bye easy money.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    01-22-2017 @ 05:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I brought this up with a bunch of friends recently and it turned out none of us had sung our national anthem since we were around 10 years old.

It doesn't help if you are a Scottish athiest republican as I don't agree with any of the words to God Save the Queen.
    Used to have to sing that and pledge allegiance every morning in Elementary school. Thankfully, I only had one year of that before we got our own national anthem.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It has a rarely sung later verse about 'crushing rebellious Scots'.

Similary the US has a problematic later verse which I didn't know about.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/29/sta...r-and-slavery/

The article cited by journalist Radley Balko in the above tweet quotes the rarely sung third stanza of the anthem (see below), noting that the phrase "hireling and slave" refers to black slaves hired to fight on the side of the British during the War of 1812:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
    That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
    A home and a Country should leave us no more?
    Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
    No refuge could save the hireling and slave
    From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
    There are historians (notably Robin Blackburn, author of The Overthrow of Colonial Slavery, 1776-1848, and Alan Taylor, author of "American Blacks in the War of 1812"), who have indeed read the stanza as glorying in the Americans' defeat of the Corps of Colonial Marines, one of two units of black slaves recruited between 1808 and 1816 to fight for the British on the promise of gaining their freedom. Like so many of his compatriots, Francis Scott Key, the wealthy American lawyer who wrote "The Star Spangled Banner" in the wake of the Battle of Fort McHenry on 14 September 1814, was a slaveholder who believed blacks to be "a distinct and inferior race of people, which all experience proves to be the greatest evil that afflicts a community." It goes without saying that Key did not have the enslaved black population of America in mind when he penned the words "land of the free." It would be logical to assume, as well, that he might have harbored a special resentment toward African Americans who fought against the United States on behalf of the King.

"With that in mind," writes Jon Schwartz on the web site The Intercept, "think again about the next two lines: “And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave / O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave'":

The reality is that there were human beings fighting for freedom with incredible bravery during the War of 1812. However, “The Star-Spangled Banner” glorifies America’s “triumph” over them — and then turns that reality completely upside down, transforming their killers into the courageous freedom fighters.

After the U.S. and the British signed a peace treaty at the end of 1814, the U.S. government demanded the return of American “property,” which by that point numbered about 6,000 people. The British refused. Most of the 6,000 eventually settled in Canada, with some going to Trinidad, where their descendants are still known as “Merikins.”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

For anybody who has a problem with the lyrics of the Star Spangled Banner, there's an obvious solution.... Just go with the best version of the song ever recorded - which has no lyrics at all....

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

Well, Sesh, for Americans of a certain age, we were brought up with a mandatory pledging of allegiance to the American flag every morning in grade school (ages 5 to 12). The history we were taught at an early age was always American-centric, and we were actually instructed that it was Manifest Destiny (or God's Plan) that the American colonists expand and conquer what is now known as The United States. Now, I don't know if it was my being brought up during the Watergate/Vietnam era, but even when I was in grade school I was never one to go all gooey-eyed at the sight of the American flag. I went to church during those years as well, and I never had a belief in a Supreme Being, either. I was never vocal about either of those beliefs or feelings (I went along to get along).

The real eye-opener for me was spending two years being educated abroad in my late teens in Europe, where one learns rather quickly that the rest of the world doesn't necessarily think America is the be-all, end-all, all-time apex of Western Civilization. Exposure to that mindset, as well as reading history from non American-centric texts (which chronicle America's historical interactions with the rest of the world through a prism other than that of Manifest Destiny), taught me to be a bit more critical about this country I live in...more critical than merely spouting bumper-sticker slogans such as "America: Love It or Leave It!" and telling anyone else who questions what we do as a nation that "if you don't like it, get the fuck out!"

People still wonder how fascism via the Nazi Party took over Germany. I have to tell you, all it would take is the right set of circumstances and the right type of demagogue to come along at an opportune time and pitch his candidacy in the guise of nationalism, and I could see the United States go the same way. There are plenty of people in this country who are willing to do whatever the government tells them to, are undereducated and underemployed and reflexively turn to xenophobia as a means of explaining all the problems the country has. And it all starts with things like compulsory flag salutes, supporting the President no matter what he (or she) does, having a fetish for the use of our military and treating soldiers like they are warrior gods to whom we owe our blind allegiance and without whom we would be enslaved.

Although in all fairness, America did invent the Big Mac, so there's one thing in our favor. We also pioneered adult-onset diabetes, but you know...yin and yang.

34. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (09-06-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think the inward looking thing is maybe a bit better than it was 20 years ago but that could just be because of all the foreign wars.

The thing that did strike me recently which I'm not even sure an American would notice was watching a YouTube of American coverage of a race at the Olympics. Michael Johnson was working for UK TV during the Rio Olympics. Anyhoo I looked up a race they mentioned and the American commentators don't mention another runner during the race. At the end they didn't even say which foreigners got silver and bronze.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-06-2016 at 09:45 PM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kind of like NBC's coverage this year...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think Colon has the right to feel or say anything he wants about this country. He also has the right to leave anytime he wishes. America is funny like that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kind of like NBC's coverage this year...
    Except for Usain Bolt, of course. It would be a bit difficult to cover the track events by ignoring him. I think the Americans won most of the races that he wasn't in though.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    People still wonder how fascism via the Nazi Party took over Germany. I have to tell you, all it would take is the right set of circumstances and the right type of demagogue to come along at an opportune time and pitch his candidacy in the guise of nationalism, and I could see the United States go the same way.
    Nationalism is patriotism transformed into a sentiment of superiority and aggression toward other countries. Somebody would really have to piss us off first before that would happen. Gotta establish a little more patriotism here first. This Sunday is 9/11. I hope 15 isn't some holey number number.

Thread Information