Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave's Blog

Read it at https://davidleeroth.com/call-of-duty/

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

I may, at one point, have said "I'll shave my head when David Lee Roth does." But if I ever did say that...it was a lie.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

is it a recent pic?
      he has shaved his head a couple of years ago...
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Great line...

"Playing ping pong involves many tiny kung fu style movements. It’s more like dicing carrots… in a very small boat… in heavy weather"

Comment

Great line...

"Playing ping pong involves many tiny kung fu style movements. It’s more like dicing carrots… in a very small boat… in heavy weather"

Comment

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Cato View Post
              is it a recent pic?
              he has shaved his head a couple of years ago...

Apparently not, Dave just posted this on Instagram....

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 09-03-2016, 04:40 PM.
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Maybe he just shaves it off at the beginning of the summer?

I've been doing that myself for a while, even though I still have a full set of functional follicles. It's just easier than sweating all the time - though there weren't all that many really hot days up here in Cascadia this year, unfortunately. After another round of mid 90s finally hit last week, now we're back to one gray and shitty Labor Day weekend
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

1:53 Boots on the ground, now all we need is a sushi bar and a pot dispensary...

Comment

Comment

I think Dave is just as looney as Ed, only [Dave] has a sense of humor.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

So gamers would now be athletes?! Whatever.

It's really hard to follow Dave these days...
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Playing Devil's advocate, a quick Google search is telling me there are 15 shooting and 5 archery events in the Olympics.

Are those more athletic than gaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                            Playing Devil's advocate, a quick Google search is telling me there are 15 shooting and 5 archery events in the Olympics.

Are those more athletic than gaming?
                            I'd say yes on the shooting because a lot of those competitions involve moving quickly/running and shooting at the same time. The archery, yeah because pulling a bow ain't easy. Although I don't know anything about archery competitions.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Biathlon in the winter Olympics...cross cuntry skiing and shooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X