Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

As for Elvis being right ..... You say enough daft shit you're bound hit the target once in a while. You know statistically speaking
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      Piss me off. That asshole always on my case about gluten...

My doctor had me keep a food diary to try to figure out what foods have been causing my digestive issues.

Reviewing said diary shows that I have gotten sick after eating pizza, bread, and pasta. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I HATE having to say that bastard was right!

IRT the pasta, I know that when I started taking Type 2 medicine about 5 years ago the doctors said that pasta was a no-no, and being Italian I said fuck that....

But I compromised...

Don't know if they have it in Canada, but I eat Dreamfields Pasta, which is very, very low in carbs, as well as plenty of dietary fiber, which should help you in digestion.... And it tastes good enough to eat regularly.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        IRT the pasta, I know that when I started taking Type 2 medicine about 5 years ago the doctors said that pasta was a no-no, and being Italian I said fuck that....
        Wikki says
        IRT may refer to:

Iranian toman, Currency used in Iran
        Immunoreactive trypsinogen, used as a newborn screening test for cystic fibrosis
        Indiana Repertory Theatre, a theatre in Indianapolis, Indiana
        Infrared thermography
        Infrared triplet of Ca II
        Institut für Rundfunktechnik, the research institute of the public broadcasters of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
        Interborough Rapid Transit Company, former operator of a portion of the New York City Subway system
        Isochronous real time, a computer protocol used for PROFINET IO
        Interactive Response Technology, used e.g. in planning of drug supply during clinical trials
        Item response theory, a theory to interpret data from psychometric tests
        Ice Road Truckers, a documentary television series on History Channel

I'm stuck - I guess it's a typo.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

in regards to?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The pasta?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Problem with the "healthier" pastas is they usually have more gluten, as there is literally more wheat in them. There are gluten-free pastas now, but those are usually made from corn or rice, so they wouldn't work for diabetics. God help anybody who has both diabetes AND gluten issues, because they would probably have to go full carnivore. And then drop dead of a heart attack.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Wikki says

I'm stuck - I guess it's a typo.

"In Reference To".....

20 years in the military, I got acronyms for days....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ahh I should have got it, genuinely didn't.

I guess I did learn something new today after all.

Comment

Working...