Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I cannot believe they put Texas A&M ahead of Washington.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sadly, I can. The idiots who make these polls have always been biased against ANY Pac 12 team. It's not a coincidence that they NCAA response to the DAWGS previous best season on record (1991) was to force them to share a national championship with the Miami Cocaines, and then impose all those ridiculous sanctions on them the next year, which effectively crippled the team.

Get over it? Don James never did

Took the DAWGS this long to fully recover from that bullshit and the bastards are already trying to grind them down... and I don't mean the other teams on the field.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

But this is the committee. Both the AP and the Coaches polls have it right.

Fucking Michigan has a horrific strength of schedule. If Colorado's QB hadn't gotten injured, The WolverQueens were well on their way to a blow out loss. If Michigan State wasn't absolutely brutal this year, they'd have beat Michigan. As bad as MSU is, they still had a chance to win that game. I hope OSU fucking blows the fraud WolverQueens off the field, just like they did last year. They have to be one of the most overrated teams in the history of the NCAA. I've never been a fan of Dantonio. I still say Narduzzi was the real Head Coach of MSU, and him leaving is now catching up with them. Ole Sour puss face Dantonio has fallen back to reality, unfortunately.

The saving grace to this first poll is, it won't be the same at the end, as it is now. There are still tough matchups for all these teams.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

DAWGS went Bear hunting and the Bears should have gone into hibernation.

UW - 66
          Cal - 27

9 and motherfucking 0!!!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Now they're saying Ohio State may jump Washington for the 4th spot. Crazy if that happens. Not that it matters right now anyway. OSU or fraud Michigan will be out after they play each other anyway.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddamn it, where can I find the home phone numbers for these fucking NCAA cowards.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

It will come out in the Wash(ington) if they just take care of business and keep winning.

I will be shocked if they jump OSU over them. Of course, I was shocked last week when they did it with A&M.

As long as Peterson is there, I'd say no matter what happens this year, the future is pretty fucking bright for that program. Heck, it appears to be pretty bright for Washington and Washington State.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Those idiots finally woke up and ranked the DAWGS at #4. At least that's one piece of good news today....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                    Those idiots finally woke up and ranked the DAWGS at #4. At least that's one piece of good news today....

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/co...113409778.html
                    Just hope they keep winning. No way they'll get knocked out if they do. Once OSU beats the WolverQueens, they'll be cemented into the Playoff.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Oops!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FUCK!!!

What the fuck else can go wrong this week?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think that #4 spot is cursed. Watch what happens to Ohio State next week.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

FORD, I don't get it.

The fucking WolverQueens lose to an UNRANKED team, and stay in? Seriously? This is probably the most overrated team in the HISTORY of College football. Period. They barely beat a HORRIBLE State team. Were getting crushed by Colorado (who I believe was unranked at the time) until their QB got injured and couldn't play. They've played almost all of their games at home this year. Their strength of schedule is shit. They beat a Penn State team that had half their team on the injured list at that time, and I believe were also unranked. Who the fuck is Harboogereater blowing on that committee?

They really need to expand the playoff to at least 8 teams.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just wait until Alabama finally loses a game (it has to happen eventually). Then there will be no unbeaten teams to automatically justify a #1 ranking, and the entire rankings will be based on the bias of some group of assholes.

And 8 teams in the playoffs is more than fair. The college basketball playoff starts with 64, for fucks sake!
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

DAWGS Are Back!!

UW - 44
                                ASU - 18

10 -1 and the fucking cowtipping Cougars will bow wow down to Washington on Apple Cup Friday!
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...