College Football 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2016

Week 1 The Dawgs completely dominated Rutgers 48-13.

Week 2 - They received the opening kickoff and still managed to score a touchdown on the second play of the game. and are currently up 34 - 0 over Idaho at halftime.

This could very well be the best Husky team since the 1991 National Championship. And it's about damn time!!!

WOOF!!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Final score...

DAWGS - 59
    Spuds - 14

Fuck Stanford.... no question who the best team in the Pac 12 is right now.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

DAWGS do it again!

UW 41
        Portland State 3
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Dawgs hang on to beat Arizona in OT. Fuck these night games, go back to the 11:00 AM start times... this shit got scary for a while...

DAWGS - 35
          KITTEHS - 28

Dawgs advance to 4 - 0. Now watch the biased East Coast fucks rank them lower than some piece of shit SEC team again as usual.....
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Washington and Michigan will both be exposed for the frauds they are, this weekend.

Comment

Watch some real football jeez! So I can poop on you!
              Attached Files
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                Washington and Michigan will both be exposed for the frauds they are, this weekend.
                .... and at the half, it's....

DAWGS - 23
                STANFORD - Nuthin'

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                  .... and at the half, it's....

DAWGS - 23
                  STANFORD - Nuthin'

Yeah, this is an ass whippin'.

I forgot Peterson was at Washington now. Damn good Coach.

Hopefully I end up half right on my prediction!

Comment

Memo to the biased East Coast fucks who do the weekly NCAA college football rankings.

If you do not have the DAWGS at LEAST in the Top 5 (if not #1) next week, then resign your fucking jobs and prepared to be indicted for fraud!

Final Score:

DAWGS - 44

Stanford - 6

WOOF!!
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Anybody up for some Roast DUCK??

DAWGS - 70
                      Quackers - 21

The DAWGS are 6 - 0 and they are gonna be the National Champions.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post

DAWGS - 70
                        Quackers - 21

The DAWGS are 6 - 0 and they are gonna be the National Champions.
                        I would love to see Peterson get one, but I don't see it happening this year. I am so sick of "Bama".

Comment

DAWGS are now 7 - 0.

Do you believe.... don't you trust me?.... Dawg Wise Magic.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Washington being exposed!

The WolverQueens were exposed today too. Michigan State couldn't be more horrible, and still could have won that game.

Comment

Yeah, I'll admit that game had me nervous for a while. Who would have guessed Utah would be tougher than Stanford.

Yet in the end, the DAWGS emerge with the win. 31 - 24

DAWGS now 8 - 0!!
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                              X