X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

1st Presidential Debate

Live online tonight - I think it's going to be like one of those boxing matches that ends up being a massive anti-climax with the only winner being the people selling the commercials...
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Oddly enough - and unlike the primary debates - all the old school US broadcast networks are carrying this live, as well as PBS, the cable news channels, and C-SPAN. I wouldn't be surprised if there are free streaming options for us cord-cutters, but I might end up watching that Sky stream since it actually seems to work (given YouTube's anal retentive control over any content being accessible to "foreign" audiences, I was shocked that it wasn't geo-blocked)

Even stranger, up here in Cascadia they decided to schedule the Governor's debate immediately after the Trump/Hillary comedy show. And the ABC affiliate is tape delaying that one, so they don't miss "Dancing With the Stars".

No, seriously, I'm not kidding......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

I will catch the hourly reruns on sky news of the low lights tomorrow.
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

I do think trump might be interesting , he doesn't like people questioning his bs.

Did you know everyone loves him and he has been very successful. I can't remember his other little sayings.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Hill Dawg is gonna stroke out half way in. Even that big dude with the auto injector won't be able to help her lol
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Hill Dawg is gonna stroke out half way in. Even that big dude with the auto injector won't be able to help her lol
            Shouldn't you be out rioting

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              Oddly enough - and unlike the primary debates - all the old school US broadcast networks are carrying this live, as well as PBS, the cable news channels, and C-SPAN. I wouldn't be surprised if there are free streaming options for us cord-cutters, but I might end up watching that Sky stream since it actually seems to work (given YouTube's anal retentive control over any content being accessible to "foreign" audiences, I was shocked that it wasn't geo-blocked)
              Sky is Murdoch owned and quite right wing for here but will seem to an American like it's run by communists compared to Fox.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur

Did you know everyone loves him and he has been very successful. I can't remember his other little sayings.
                You know he's going to launch a massive lie or bit of racism if he starts a sentence with 'many people are saying'.

Here's the drinking game scorecard.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Gonna be some hammered people because they are all gonna be used

And damn I forgot many people are saying damn

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Shouldn't you be out rioting
                    The Klan don't riot! We're more into parades

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

The Klan don't riot! We're more into parades
                      I saw the Charlotte riots .... Guys from Syria were having a collection for you

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I saw the Charlotte riots .... Guys from Syria were having a collection for you
                        Yeah, black cop shoots black guy who refuses to drop an illegally owned handgun and the whole city goes apeshit. You probably didn't hear about the five Chalkies shot by cops on the same day across the country but that's another story.

Did you see the savages blocking I85, hijacking 18 wheelers, setting their cargo on fire, and attacking people in their cars? That's called progress here in America

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Yeah, black cop shoots black guy who refuses to drop an illegally owned handgun and the whole city goes apeshit. You probably didn't hear about the five Chalkies shot by cops on the same day across the country but that's another story.

Did you see the savages blocking I85, hijacking 18 wheelers, setting their cargo on fire, and attacking people in their cars? That's called progress here in America
                          Build a wall bud

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Build a wall bud
                            We will. We just have to wait for the next riot in another state. Then when all the "peaceful protesters" are burning that city down we'll throw up the wall. Then maybe put a buncha big lower case Ts on it...t for Turnback. Probably need to set them on fire too so everybody can see them in the dark

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Sky is Murdoch owned and quite right wing for here but will seem to an American like it's run by communists compared to Fox.
                              I don't watch FAUX, but I hear there's a lot of internal chaos over there with the departure of Ailes, and at least three of their female anchors (due to his perversion activities). On top of that, there's the fact that the BCE and the PNAC'ers are supporting Hillary, so who the fuck is a right wing network supposed to cheer for? And even beyond that, there's the rumor that Rupert's inheritance brats plan on making some "changes" after the election.

I wonder if Sky is planning on carrying the FAUX post-debate commentary, or if they will have their own UK anchors commenting afterwards?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...