X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Donnie Jingles is now all for NATO???

He is now saying other countries aren't paying their dues, does that mean they are like him and smart?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well after watching that I think you should just change the rules and stick with black Jesus.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump face off for the first of three debates. Who will win the night? Watch PBS NewsHour for the full debate, plus analysis from ...

You can watch it here if you haven't seen it yet.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I still really don't understand why people who don't have money would want to vote for a super rich person who says he is going to cut taxes for people like him but it will trickle down to them. At the same time admitting he avoids paying any tax at all.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I still really don't understand why people who don't have money would want to vote for a super rich person who says he is going to cut taxes for people like him but it will trickle down to them. At the same time admitting he avoids paying any tax at all.
            Even though a lot of people support both candidates for one reason or another this election is going to come down to who gets more votes from voters who dislike them slightly less than they dislike the other piss poor excuse for a candidate.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bush senior signed NAFTA not Clinton
              Correct, but Poppy signed it in 1992, and it had not been ratified by Congress when he left office. Bill Clinton had plenty of time to stop the bill once he became President, if he had chosen to do so. Ross Perot certainly would have.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I only watched the first segment because it was already giving me a headache but when Trump foolishly spoke up to defend himself from the accusation he wanted to see the real estate market crash so he could make more money the way he did by saying I'm a businessman made him sound like Ebenezer Scrooge.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Even though a lot of people support both candidates for one reason or another this election is going to come down to who gets more votes from voters who dislike them slightly less than they dislike the other piss poor excuse for a candidate.
                  It does make you wonder if there is now something fundamentally wrong with the system that produces these people maybe because of hthe way media works now or that politicians in general are held in such low regard.

If you met Obama or George W and they hadn't become politicians and you didn't talk about politics I think most of us could have spent an hour or so having a beer with them and have an ok or even good time. I think you could extend that to Clinton and Reagan too.

Not true for either of those 2 weirdos tonight although I am still convinced that one is much worse than the other.

Maybe none of that matters since we won't be going for a beer with them but still...
                  Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-26-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not unique to the USA BTW, you wouldn't want to spend 30 seconds in an elevator with the new UK leader.

It feels like our politicians are becoming cuntier although apparently the Canadians have found a decent one so they keep telling us.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Lots and lots of people on twitter saying that Trump sniffling, talking too fast, drinking lots of water and crashing at the end shows he was on coke.

Sounds far-fetched...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Not true for either of those 2 weirdos tonight although I am still convinced that one is much worse than the other.
                        He just appears more evil because he's more transparent.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

I just saw ads that said Get To Know Donald Trump. After tonight's debate he might want to rethink that campaign.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I thought Clinton came over well , trump was , well I don't think he will get new voters from this but I think his voters will bet put off now if they have bought into it now.

Fact checker has to be the best job , they were on double time plus bonus last night.

Has anyone asked him when America was great ? That's not a knock am just curious to how he quantifies great . Am sure America has done many great things but I doubt those social advancements are what he is talking about.
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

I think the not paying tax dig hit hard , especially the line he handnt paid for troops and vets etc.
                              She did come across as more disciplined.
                              I got to echo what sesh said , what have people done to get such shit representatives.
                              I do see similarities between brexit in the U.K. And the trump support. That doesn't bode well , the whole demand for change regardless of what that change is.

I got to say she did look odd , I wonder if she is one of the bots off the the new Westworld show
                              Last edited by vandeleur; 09-27-2016, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Oh another thing , did any one else think the host was a bit meh. He hardly held them to account or kept it on track.

Comment

Working...