DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Hell we have had incompetents in the Executive Branch for 16 years now. Two terms of Dubya. Two terms of Obama. We're still amazingly here. Broke as hell but alive.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Since I don't live in a swing state I have no say in who the next bozo is going to be. I think I'm just going to write in Dwight Eisenhower's ghost because we need another Eisenhower in office.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm all for having no president. They don't do anything anyways and if they do it's usually bad.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Doesn't really matter if the plane is broken. Ha! ha!
    Actually yes.... Because more than ever, you need a pilot who knows what the fuck he's doing to keep the plane in the air.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Since I don't live in a swing state I have no say in who the next bozo is going to be. I think I'm just going to write in Dwight Eisenhower's ghost because we need another Eisenhower in office.
    We need another FDR first, to fix the economy. Then whatever infrastructure that president doesn't fix can be taken care of by the new Eisenhower (if FDR had completed his 4th term, he probably would have started building the freeways after the war. Truman didn't have that sort of vision. Ike did because he saw the ones Adolf built up close and personal.)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    We need another FDR first, to fix the economy. Then whatever infrastructure that president doesn't fix can be taken care of by the new Eisenhower (if FDR had completed his 4th term, he probably would have started building the freeways after the war. Truman didn't have that sort of vision. Ike did because he saw the ones Adolf built up close and personal.)
    Nobody is going to fix shit. The fix is going to be the huge debt bubble deleveraging. It's going to be brutal too and it's too big of a problem for any president to fix. That's why it doesn't matter who wins this election. The good thing is many of these rich fucks will lose their holdings.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,614 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Terry, he's also going to win Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Ohio is 50/50.
    Polls are pretty close. In the PD today:

We got polls: Suffolk University released a new Ohio poll Thursday. It showed Clinton and Trump tied at 45 percent, compared to Trump's 42 percent to 39 percent lead when the university polled here last month. The poll showed Libertarian Gary Johnson at 2 percent, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 1 percent. Five percent were undecided.

Some quick observations about the poll, conducted among 500 likely voters from Oct. 17-19: it shows a much lower percentage of supporters of the third-party candidates, and also shows a much lower percentage of undecided voters than other polls. It also showed an unusually low favorability rating of just +2 (41 percent favorable, 39 percent unfavorable) for Ohio Gov. John Kasich. (Bloomberg asked the same question last month, and found Kasich with a +24 favorability rating.)

So either the poll is finding something new and recent about shifting public opinion on Kasich, or it's wrong. Other recent polls that have asked about Kasich include an Oct. 5 Monmouth University poll (showing a +24 approval rating) and an Oct. 6 Public Policy Polling survey (showing a +6 approval rating.)
    Still no Hilary signs in the neighborhood, but saw a few over in the township yesterday. A lot more Trump signs though.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 10-21-2016 at 07:04 AM.

8. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Terry (10-21-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

This was the roast where the comedians were told beforehand that any subject was allowed apart from questioning whether he was as rich as he says he is.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    He's got virtually no chance in Michigan.

Should he somehow end up winning there, I'll own my mistake, but out of those three you mentioned Trump's chances are slim to none in Michigan.

Trump will win Indiana. Ohio is 50/50.

The problem is for Trump is even if he ends up winning all three of those states, he still comes up short should the rest of the polling hold.
    Be prepared to be shocked. Trump will win Michigan. You heard it here first.

The rest of the fraudulent polling will not hold.

11. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Terry (10-21-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Ok now you have surprised me.

Trump is a fucking terrible businessman.

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that.
    What are the real numbers Sesh? 513 businesses? 5 bankruptcies? What does that percentage work out to in Scottish math?

Hitlery, Odumbass and all their cronies want the U.S. to fail. They want all of America to look like fucking Detroit, and the rest of our inner cities that they "support" with their handouts. They want America out of work and dependent on Washington for food, medicine, housing, electricity and everything else you need to survive. They are modeling their plan after China. They want the ruling 1% to live like Kings, while the rest of the Country lives in poverty and has to work day and night to keep that 1%, themselves, wealthy beyond imagination. They want this Country to implode, because they've set themselves up for exactly that to happen. They are perpetuating it.

The first thing Trump needs to do, and he has said he will, is eliminate that fucking corrupt, lying and fraud of an organization, the EPA. Sorry folks, we need gas and oil. There is no getting around it. We need electricity, and while wind and solar power is a somewhat viable help, it is not the end all be all answer. These fucking windmill farms have already started to cause issues that nobody that promoted them (and of course were doing nothing but lining their own pockets) want to acknowledge. They are fucking maintenance nightmares. They still have motors in them. Huge motors. Motors that wear out, and have to be disposed of, and or recycled. They still have bearings that need to be oiled and greased. They are made of steel that inherently rusts. They have had MAJOR issues with mold on these things, that is getting blown off them, and floating onto people, places, and yes, farmers crops. You think that has been brought to the attention of the public? Yet? I know this, because when I worked for the dry ice blasting manufacturer, cleaning those windmills was a major issue, that is still trying to be figured out. But boy is it kept hush hush. Not to mention, windmills and solar just cannot provide the amount of electricity we use and need right now. So, lets build more batteries, that need to be charged, and plug them into a source that is already on the ragged edge. Lets build more batteries that nobody wants to talk about the recycling and or disposal of. Lets build more batteries that we cannot possibly charge, without Power Plants generating electricity. But wait, we need to get rid of the coal fired plants because they are dirty! We can't do nuclear, because people are wrongly afraid of it. (I've been in every nuke plant in Michigan). The EPA is an out of control job killing machine in these United States. They are the biggest reason so many of our companies have chosen to go overseas to produce their products. They have driven the cost of building products, through the roof. But Hitlery wants even more regulations, for the EPA to enforce. Why? The paragraph above this one explains exactly why.

13. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (10-21-2016)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Goddamn Von - you done got me so riled up I'm gonna go punch Hill Dawg right in the cunt!!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What are the real numbers Sesh? 513 businesses? 5 bankruptcies? What does that percentage work out to in Scottish math?
    Did they teach that to you at Trump University?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Goddamn Von - you done got me so riled up I'm gonna go punch Hill Dawg right in the cunt!!
    I would tell you to grab her by the pussy, but I doubt she has one! She's probably more like Kristy than anyone realizes!

Did they teach that to you at Trump University?
    No, I learned it at Trumps golf resort in Scotland. You know, the one he bullied you guys into letting him build, because obviously men in skirts were afraid to stand up to the big bad AMERICAN!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No, I learned it at Trumps golf resort in Scotland. You know, the one he bullied you guys into letting him build, because obviously men in skirts were afraid to stand up to the big bad AMERICAN!
    Yup people took him at his word and he lied and the resort is failing badly.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Steaks

Launched: 2007
    Service rendered: Steaks
    Years in business: 1

What went wrong: Trump filed the trademark nearly ten years ago, noting that it would be used for “meat, namely, beef, veal, lamb, and pork.” The meat itself came from the Sysco-owned Buckhead Beef, and after first (and presumably, unsuccessfully) attempting to sell the Trump-branded meat on a custom steak-centric website...

...Trump decided to work out an exclusive deal with—where else but—The Sharper Image. A bizarre pairing, sure, but The Sharper Image had nothing to lose. From Think Progress:

[Sharper Image CEO Jerry] Levin described the licensing agreement as “unique,” noting that it lacked the kinds of things he had seen in traditional agreements, like minimums, which would have required the Sharper Image to pay the Trump Organization a set amount regardless of how many steaks they sold.

As you would expect of anything worthy of bearing the Trump name, the steaks didn’t come cheap. For instance, $1,000 would buy you 24 burgers, 16 steaks, and the dull pangs of regret.

For whatever reason, the wildly expensive steaks sold by a novelty electronics chain didn’t fly off the shelves. Or, as Levin put it, “The net of all that [media attention] was we literally sold almost no steaks,” Levin said. “If we sold $50,000 of steaks grand total, I’d be surprised.”

But how did they taste? According to one reviewer, “They are really greasy, have no flavor, over-priced and just gross!!”

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

GoTrump.com

Launched: 2006

Service rendered: Travel search engine

What went wrong: Remember Orbitz? Expedia? What about Travelocity? GoTrump.com provided exactly the same service but with significantly more Trump (i.e. pictures of his face, a delightful mustard-gold trim, and “Trump Picks,” which highlighted “specific hotels and vacation packages that are his personal favorites”).

As Trump explained in the website’s About section, “I only put my name on the best, and at GoTrump.com you will get the best information and the best online rate available.” Unfortunately for the Donald, “the best” doesn’t really mean much of anything when you’re boasting both private jets and cheap hotel deals.

When the site launched, a financial analyst told The Washington Post that it seemed like “a vanity site” that “won’t make much money.” He was right. The site shut down the following year.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Airlines

Launched: 1989

Service rendered: Hourly flights between Boston, New York City, and Washington D.C.

Years in business: 4-ish

What went wrong: This was another case of Donald Trump attempting to turn a service that already exists into something a little more Trump-y. But this time, rather than build something entirely new, Trump purchased Eastern Air Lines Shuttle, which had been offering hourly flights on the East Coast since 1961 with moderate success. That all changed with Trump’s magic touch.

The airline had succeeded largely because of its no-frills service—you didn’t need a reservation ahead of time, there were no seat assignments, no check-ins, and no boarding passes. You’d show up and hop on a plane for relatively cheap. When Trump bought 17 of the company’s Boeing 727s for $365 million in 1988, “he added maple-wood veneer to the floors, chrome seat-belt latches and gold-colored bathroom fixtures.”

Apparently, customers who appreciated the service’s ease weren’t into the over-the-top makeover. Alienated customers combined with the high fuel prices of the late 80s translated to Trump Airlines never turning a profit. As Time explains, “The high debt forced Trump to default on his loans, and ownership of the company was turned over to creditors. The Trump Shuttle ceased to exist in 1992 when it was merged into a new corporation, Shuttle Inc. No word on whether the gold-plated faucets survived the merger.”

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Vodka

Service Rendered: Drunk

Years in business: 5

What went wrong: After labeling the drink as “The World’s Finest Super Premium Vodka” and proudly quintuple-distilling it in Holland from “select European wheat,” Trump was proudly telling anyone who’d listen that T&Ts (Trump and tonic) were about to become the number one drink in the country.

Trump was supposedly attempting to rival Grey Goose for a spot on the nation’s top shelves. No one else seemed to have gotten that message, though, and the drink went out of production in 2011 when no one ever wanted to drink it.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Mortgage

Service rendered: Residential and commercial real estate financing

Years in business: 1.5

What went wrong: Even someone as deluded as Donald Trump probaby should have been able to predict this one. While the bubble hadn’t burst quite yet, in 2006, market prices were already starting to fall. And a few months after that is when Trump Mortgage decided to make its debut, with Trump telling CNBC that it was “a great time to start a mortgage company. I’ve been hearing about this bubble for so many years from you and everybody else in your world, but I haven’t seen it. I will let you know when I see it.”
    “I’ve been hearing about this bubble for so many years from you and everybody else in your world, but I haven’t seen it. I will let you know when I see it.”

A year and a half later, after failing to hit any of its financial targets, Trump apparently decided he saw it, and Trump Mortgage shut down for good. Although if you ask him about it now, Trump calls the business a “tiny deal” that “he never ultimately moved forward with”—which is objectively untrue. Trump did move forward with the company, it’s just that no one wanted to follow.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump: The Game

Service rendered: Family fun

What went wrong: In 1989, Donald Trump decided that if people love Monopoly, surely they’ll love what is essentially the same thing but Trump-themed. He convinced Milton Bradley to release the game, assuring them that this face could move 2 million units off shelves in a year.

His face, of course, could not, and the game went out of production after a year. But for the Trump purists among us, you can still buy a (lightly used version of) the game for an appropriate $69 on Amazon.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Magazine

Launched: 2007

Service rendered: Entertainment for luxury-enthusiasts

Years in business: 2-ish

What went wrong: The magazine launched in late 2007—just after his mortgage company was forced to shut its doors. Most people might see a failing market and a just-failed business venture as a sign that maybe it’s not a great time to start a print publication dependent on a general interest in luxury goods. Donald Trump, however, is not most people.

While the magazine “saw early success, cashing in on the booming advertising market for yachts and other high-end commodities” (at least according to the closing press release), in actuality, it... did not. As it turns out, people suffering from a major recession aren’t too keen on “yachts” or “high-end commodities” or “anything that requires money.” Who knew.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump University

Launched: 2005

Service rendered: For-profit, non-accredited fake business degrees

Years in business: 6

What went wrong: For a “school” that can’t actually give you any sort of recognized degree, $35,000 is a hell of a lot of money to spend on tuition. Especially when that school, according to the lawsuit four students filed against the business in 2010, consists of classes described as “extended infomercials,” sells “non-accredited products,” and takes “advantage of these troubled economic times to prey on consumer’s fears.”
    Screenshot: Archive.org

Once the lawsuit hit, state education officials started hammering the school for operating under the name “university,” since it was never chartered as such and was operating as an “illegal educational institution.” So that same year, Trump changed the name to the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative. Already outed as a fraud, though, the business shut down a year later.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Ice

Launched: 2004

Service rendered: Hydration

Years in business: Less than 1

What went wrong: In 2004, Donald Trump decided that people were crazy about the water available in his hotels and casinos, announcing that “it was so good that people wanted to buy cases of it.” Attempts to distribute widely failed, and the water is once again relegated to Trump’s own properties.
    The New J

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The New Jersey Generals

Owner: 1984-1985

Service rendered: Football

Years in business: 2

What went wrong: Since Trump couldn’t buy an NFL team of his own, he settled on the next best thing—the short-lived United States Football League established to challenge the NFL. Realizing he had a million other projects on his plate, though, Trump quickly sold the team only to buy them back again in the very same year.

Things only got worse from there, according to Business Insider, “The team folded one year later, in 1985, along with the entire USFL. People blamed Trump for the demise of not only the team, but the entire league. Allegedly, he was trying to pull the Generals into the NFL — and made poor investment decisions in the process.”

Talking about the ordeal now, Trump notes that he “did something I rarely do with the USFL. I went into something that was not good.” As rare as every single endeavor on this list.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Tour de Trump

Service rendered: Bike races

What went wrong: Keeping with the theme of taking an iconic, wildly successful established tradition and turning it into a fucking mess, Donald Trump decided that he’d bring the Tour de France to us, just—you know, Trump-ier. When asked why he didn’t go with something that made sense, like the Tour de America, for instance, Trump said, “We could, if we wanted to have a less successful race. If we wanted to down-scale it.”

The first year, which sent riders from Albany to Atlantic City, actually managed to bring in some bag names, but unfortunately for Donald Trump, he just didn’t have the money to keep his name attached. Two years after starting the circuit, he was forced to sell his race to the DuPont Corporation, which then changed the name and removed every last trace of Trump.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump on the Ocean

Launched: 2012

Service rendered: Restaurant/catering hall

Years in business: 0.3

What went wrong: Located on the boardwalk in Jones Beach, Long Island, the gargantuan dining space totaled 80,000-square-feet with a 14,000-square-foot basement, all of which we’re sure looked great for the four months before Hurricane Sandy hit. According to Eater, the state had actually shot down Trump’s proposal four separate times since 2006. Once the hurricane took down Trump, though, he agreed to kill his plan—much to the delight of the surrounding community who never wanted it there in the first place.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The Trump Network

Launched: 2009

Service rendered: Vitamin pyramid scheme

What went wrong: Since the folding of Trump Magazine proved that people clearly didn’t have money to spare after the bubble burst, Trump decided to change strategies. With the Trump Network, Trump offered a get-rich-quick scheme centered around what else but nutritional supplements. The motto: Discover the Difference between Opportunity and Success.

The supplements came from Ideal Health, Inc, which Trump purchased in 2009. In addition to the supplements, though, Trump also offered the PrivaTest, which Trump’s site described as “a scientific window into your personal biochemistry.” A test that the Trump Network recommended be repeated every nine months for $100 a pop, which would be outrageous even if the test actually worked. But as Dr. Stephen Barrett, of health watchdog site Quackwatch, noted, “No single test can provide a rational basis for dietary supplement recommendations.”

What’s more, the company didn’t even deliver on its promised scam. A FOIA by Quackwatch in 2004 turned up the following complaint on Ideal Health filed in 2001:

The consumer states that she was working for this company trying to sell their dietary supplement products. The consumer states that she paid the company $5,412.50 for promotional leads, and marketing programs. The consumer states that the company never did the promotional leads, and took the consumers [sic] money and ran

And that’s what Donald Trump decided would be a great investment.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trumped!

Launched: 2004

Service rendered: Talk radio

Years in business: 4

What went wrong: Trump’s radio “show” was really just a two-minute-long segment (sponsored by Office Depot) of Donald Trump talking about whatever came into his head. Donald Trump, however, called it “the biggest launch in radio history.”

Buzzfeed recently tried to secure audio of the Trump’s hours of archived programs but couldn’t nail anything down but the demo. So we may never know exactly what Trump decided to share with the masses (since absolutely no one ever tuned in), but judging by segment descriptions such as “No More Viagra for Rapists” and “Stay out of the tabloids and, for goodness sake, don’t say hello to those little boys” (referring to Michael Jackson), it sounds like his stump speeches are the next best thing.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump New Media

Almost launched: 1998

Service rendered: Video-on-demand and high-speed internet

Years in business: None

What went wrong: Eager to get in on the exciting world of the information superhighway, Donald Trump was apparently about to dip his toes into the ISP world back in the summer of 1998, announcing that the newly formed Trump New Media would “wire his 20,000 residential apartments with high speed $30 monthly access.”

And sure, Trump could have gone with something vaguely within his realm of expertise—but why break with tradition? A local announcement at the time wrote that “Trump admits he’s hardly the man to head a new media firm. ‘I’ll tell you what I know about it: Absolutely nothing.’” He partnered with Freelinq Communications to launch the firm, but after getting shut out by his more competent competition, the endeavor failed to ever take off.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sesh, you're reaching.

The whole USFL folded. Not just his NJ Generals. No other league has survived against the mighty NFL.

A board game is an entire business? Damn, I bet the amount of U.S. employees that lost their jobs with that one, is astounding.

A fucking bicycle race? Ha ha ha!

Trump is over there running the day to day operations of that resort? I'm pretty sure he probably left a bunch of dumbass skirt wearing Scottish to run it, and that's the real reason it is supposedly failing miserably!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

a) The president doesn't decide who is allowed late term abortions
    b) 43 states don't allow them
    c) Toddlers killed more people than terrorists in the US last year

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

a) The president doesn't decide who is allowed late term abortions
    b) 43 states don't allow them
    c) Toddlers killed more people than terrorists in the US last year

If only we could teach the toddlers to shoot the criminals.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

A hurricane took out the one place Sesh. That's Trumps fault? I know you really believe him to be a God, but come on.

A radio show was cancelled? So was Dave's. What's your point? A radio show is a failed business? So Dave has a failed business too?

Guess what Sesh, NAFTA, Hitlery, Odumbass Slick Willy, and Bush have caused more businesses to fail, and more loss of American jobs than Trump could in 10 lifetimes. FACT!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

A hurricane took out the one place Sesh. That's Trumps fault? I know you really believe him to be a God, but come on.
    It proves baby Jesus hates him!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's what can happen when 2nd rate celebrities run for president.

Are you trying to encourage people like FORD to vote for Clinton?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Are you trying to encourage people like FORD to vote for Clinton?
    No. I'm trying to encourage poeple like FORD to commit suicide.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No. I'm trying to encourage poeple like FORD to commit suicide.
    If this country gets any more fascist, it will be far more likely that FORD commits homicide.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

If only we could teach the toddlers to shoot the criminals.
    We definitely need to kill more criminals. Mike Brown shoulda been shot in that convenience store.

Thread Information