Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    The same people that believe the Clintons have a traditional marriage, are the same ones that believe the Clinton Network News about their fake polls.
    Oh for fuck's sake, can't you angry white male white trash get new material?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Oh for fuck's sake, can't you angry white male white trash get new material?
    I will have plenty of new material on November 8, when Trump wins with a LANDSLIDE!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm tired of hearing how Trump is undermining democracy by claiming the election is rigged by the same fucking hypocrites that claim the election that put George W Bush in office was rigged.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I will have plenty of new material on November 8, when Trump wins with a LANDSLIDE!
    More like a mudslide.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I'm tired of hearing how Trump is undermining democracy by claiming the election is rigged by the same fucking hypocrites that claim the election that put George W Bush in office was rigged.
    Actually, the election IS rigged. Drumpf is just being dishonest by not telling you HOW it's rigged. The vote on November 9th will probably be as close to "accurate" as you can get on unverifiable electro-fraud machines which now "count" most of the votes in this country.

With the BCE and most other segments of the Repuke party backing Hillary, they have no reason to steal it, as they did in Ohio 2004 (and tried to do for Mittens in 2012 until Anonymous intercepted Rove's hack).

Where this election was rigged was in the primaries. Hillary stole the Democratic primary from Bernie in about every way imaginable. Most people with brains will acknowledge that reality. What is lesser known is that she also stole the Republican primary.

How? Not by stealing votes, rigging machines, or frontloading superdelegates (GOP doesn't have them on the same scale). But by rigging the nominee itself.....

Yeah, Drumpf.... it was rigged. And you were in on it the whole time, you orange nazi motherfucker!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

Well Sesh, this is a real world poll, that is in line with what is the truth. Trump will win by a landslide. These polls the Clinton News Network and the rest of the liberal media are conducting, are skewed from reality. Americans are sick of the corrupt lifelong politicians like Hitlery, and are going to make a change. You numbskulls can continue to keep your heads buried in the sand, but come November 8th you're going to find out just how stupid our media is, and how stupid you were for believing them.
    You are living in a bubble of people you agree with.

I'm not saying that Trump won't win but that poll is clearly bullshit and it definitely won't be a landslide. If it said Clinton had 85% I would also say bullshit. You think he's picked up more than half the Democrat voters and all the Republican ones?

I'll bet you 1 years share of hosting costs that Trump gets less than 60%.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If it comes down to one state and a few thousand votes, Bill Clinton is the governor of that state and a Democrat Supreme Court backs up Clinton to win 5-4 when Drumpf has more votes nationally - at that point you will have a point.

At the moment you and Drumpf are talking shit.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    You are living in a bubble of people you agree with.

I'm not saying that Trump won't win but that poll is clearly bullshit and it definitely won't be a landslide. If it said Clinton had 85% I would also say bullshit. You think he's picked up more than half the Democrat voters and all the Republican ones?

I'll bet you 1 years share of hosting costs that Trump gets less than 60%.
    I talk politics with nobody. As far as my bubble, I've driven all over 3 States very recently, and I've seen exactly ONE Hitlery sign, and ONE Hitlery bumper sticker. My Parents have spent the last few weeks driving all over 7 other States. Today I asked my Mom (Who of course is a supporter of the lying criminal Hitlery) how many Hitlery signs she's seen across those seven States, and her response was "None". She's been all over Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas Tennessee and Oklahoma without seeing a Hitlery sign! Call that a "bubble" if you want Sesh, but it's reality. You can continue to choose to believe those bought and paid for by the Clintons, but you are going to look like a fool when this election is over, and Trump has grabbed that ugly lying criminal by her pussy, and thrown her in the trash, where she belongs. My Dad is a former International President of a very large Union. He is dumbfounded by all the support Trump is getting from the general public, and the Union and blue collar workers. He can't believe as a former leader of Unionized sheep, that the sheep are revolting so publicly. But they are. I have already stated previously, I've been in the biggest auto plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana in the last few weeks, and the Trump support in those UAW plants is nothing short of fucking incredible. I have been dealing with Union plants for many years, and have never ever seen the support for a Republican candidate, like I'm seeing with Trump.

She cheated Bernie already. She better hope somehow, some way, she can cheat Trump, because that's her only chance.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,504 Posts

Blog Entries
    I talk politics with nobody. As far as my bubble, I've driven all over 3 States very recently, and I've seen exactly ONE Hitlery sign, and ONE Hitlery bumper sticker. My Parents have spent the last few weeks driving all over 7 other States. Today I asked my Mom (Who of course is a supporter of the lying criminal Hitlery) how many Hitlery signs she's seen across those seven States, and her response was "None". She's been all over Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas Tennessee and Oklahoma without seeing a Hitlery sign! Call that a "bubble" if you want Sesh, but it's reality. You can continue to choose to believe those bought and paid for by the Clintons, but you are going to look like a fool when this election is over, and Trump has grabbed that ugly lying criminal by her pussy, and thrown her in the trash, where she belongs. My Dad is a former International President of a very large Union. He is dumbfounded by all the support Trump is getting from the general public, and the Union and blue collar workers. He can't believe as a former leader of Unionized sheep, that the sheep are revolting so publicly. But they are. I have already stated previously, I've been in the biggest auto plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana in the last few weeks, and the Trump support in those UAW plants is nothing short of fucking incredible. I have been dealing with Union plants for many years, and have never ever seen the support for a Republican candidate, like I'm seeing with Trump.

She cheated Bernie already. She better hope somehow, some way, she can cheat Trump, because that's her only chance.
    I don't really think the amount of signs of one candidate vs. another means too much one way or the other in terms of the outcome. Particularly in states like Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Tennessee, all of which Trump is clearly going to win, and win by large margins. In other words, pointing to the massive amount of Trump signs in those states as compared to those of Hillary and then somehow extrapolating from that Trump is going to win the entire election...I don't want to say it is a bubble-type mentality, but naturally one would expect in those deep red states that there aren't going to be large amounts of Hillary campaign signs.

And campaign signs don't matter nearly as much as tv advertising. And living here in Tampa, I can tell you that Hillary is massively outspending the Trump campaign and pouring money into tv advertising, the results of which are readily apparent every time I watch television. And Florida is a must-win for Trump, and Hillsborough County (where Tampa is in) is a crucial county.

Look at the polling in Texas - TEXAS of all places - where Hillary is within a few points of winning. And Arizona. And the Trump campaign essentially pulling their resources out of Virginia. Hillary is ahead in Iowa. Iowa. Think about these recently red states which are potentially going to turn blue this election.

I mean, I'm not arguing for or against either of the candidates here, Von. Nor, by extension, am I arguing against you in political terms. The polling math in advance of the election doesn't look favorable for Trump, though. Yes, I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility that Trump could win, but it would involve an upset in defiance of statistics in terms of coming back from a polling deficit this wide this close to the election that is virtually unprecedented in terms of modern presidential politics. That being said, this campaign is unprecedented in so many ways, maybe a Trump upset won't be shocking should it come to pass.

11. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (10-20-2016)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Terry, he's also going to win Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

By the way, I've been saying it long before FORD has been saying it. I never believed Trump wanted to be President, and he'll be better off with Hitlery winning. I'm still not convinced, even though his ego is even bigger than ever, that he still really wants the job. Nor am I convinced that this whole thing isn't some sort of a charade.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Actually, the election IS rigged. Drumpf is just being dishonest by not telling you HOW it's rigged. The vote on November 9th will probably be as close to "accurate" as you can get on unverifiable electro-fraud machines which now "count" most of the votes in this country.

With the BCE and most other segments of the Repuke party backing Hillary, they have no reason to steal it, as they did in Ohio 2004 (and tried to do for Mittens in 2012 until Anonymous intercepted Rove's hack).

Where this election was rigged was in the primaries. Hillary stole the Democratic primary from Bernie in about every way imaginable. Most people with brains will acknowledge that reality. What is lesser known is that she also stole the Republican primary.

How? Not by stealing votes, rigging machines, or frontloading superdelegates (GOP doesn't have them on the same scale). But by rigging the nominee itself.....

Yeah, Drumpf.... it was rigged. And you were in on it the whole time, you orange nazi motherfucker!
    Ha! I remember watching Rove freak live on TV when the votes were coming in from Ohio. He couldn't hide his emotions. No! no! we had this one.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

You don't need unions when the manufacturing is outsourced and scabs on work visas are let in. They get it. Today's Democrat Party isn't the old Democrat Party. It's now in bed with Wall Street and the multinational corporations. It's for slave labor and not a working wage. People get it.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

To clarify I think Clinton is a terrible candidate but Trump is far far worse.

Most Trump supporters are just not paying enough attention to facts. Best case scenario is he fucks you in the ass but doesn't start a war.

Billionaire outsider? - it's fucking laughable.

He's fucking 70 now and at what point did he ever attempt to do anything other than for himself?

If he fucks a 20 year old you don't get to.

If he steals more money you don't get it.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-20-2016 at 10:28 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

To clarify I think Clinton is a terrible candidate but Trump is far far worse.
    I'm amazed you think Trump is "far far worse" than Hitlery. She's got more blood on her hands than him, by far.

Trump owns and or is Chairman of over 500 companies. How many have filed for bankruptcy? 10? Less? How many were dissolved, and how many were reorganized under Chapter 11? He's running at a roughly 99% success rate. How many lying thieving career politicians have succeeded at anything at a 99% rate?

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,286 Times in 1,504 Posts

Blog Entries
    Terry, he's also going to win Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
    He's got virtually no chance in Michigan.

Should he somehow end up winning there, I'll own my mistake, but out of those three you mentioned Trump's chances are slim to none in Michigan.

Trump will win Indiana. Ohio is 50/50.

The problem is for Trump is even if he ends up winning all three of those states, he still comes up short should the rest of the polling hold. Trump has a very narrow path in terms of the Electoral votes, and Pennsylvania (like Virginia) is just about outside the realm of possibility for him now.

Clinton is tracking upwards of 400 now in terms of Electoral votes. Very few polls have Trump breaking 200.

Absent some cataclysmic event in terms of a self-defeating wound by the Clinton campaign (or perhaps a terrorist attack inside the US on a large scale), I have a hard time seeing where Trump is going change the dynamic of the race at this point 2 & 1/2 weeks out from Election Day. His poll numbers have been dropping slowly over the last three weeks: none of the debates have given him any kind of bounce. In fact, quite the opposite.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm amazed you think Trump is "far far worse" than Hitlery. She's got more blood on her hands than him, by far.

Trump owns and or is Chairman of over 500 companies. How many have filed for bankruptcy? 10? Less? How many were dissolved, and how many were reorganized under Chapter 11? He's running at a roughly 99% success rate. How many lying thieving career politicians have succeeded at anything at a 99% rate?

Ok now you have surprised me.

Trump is a fucking terrible businessman.

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that. This is a man who was given hundreds of millions, put it into casinos and lost it. That's fucking nuts. The prick is so useless he managed to lose when he was the 'house'. Has that ever happened before ever?

Also if he was as rich as he pretends, what sort of a sociopathic cunt wouldn't give money to charity?

If he had put his money straight in the bank in the 1970s he would have more now.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Also if he was as rich as he pretends, what sort of a sociopathic cunt wouldn't give money to charity?
    God damn right. In the meantime

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that. This is a man who was given hundreds of millions, put it into casinos and lost it. That's fucking nuts. The prick is so useless he managed to lose when he was the 'house'. Has that ever happened before ever?

If he had put his money straight in the bank in the 1970s he would have more now.
    Ha! ha! You are sounding like Mitt Romney.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Right, because when I want an expert voice on who would make a good president, the first name that comes to mind is a guy who got arrested for sucking the toes of prostitutes. Who even FAUX Noise was too embarrassed by to keep on the air.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If it comes down to one state and a few thousand votes, Bill Clinton is the governor of that state and a Democrat Supreme Court backs up Clinton to win 5-4 when Drumpf has more votes nationally - at that point you will have a point.

At the moment you and Drumpf are talking shit.
    The statement I made was it's hypocritical to claim Trump is undermining democracy by saying the election is rigged when millions of people still claim the 2000 presidential election was rigged. Then you come along and prove my point. Elections are either riggable or they're not. Make up your mind.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He's a conman.

Sounds like you have a bad case of Trumpaphobia to me.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Right, because when I want an expert voice on who would make a good president, the first name that comes to mind is a guy who got arrested for sucking the toes of prostitutes. Who even FAUX Noise was too embarrassed by to keep on the air.
    Ha! ha! Sounds like Dick spent too much time with his buddy Bill Clinton.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sounds like you have a bad case of Trumpaphobia to me.
    More like you have mathophobia, Or memory problems, since I already posted the details of how Drumpf could have invested the inheritance from his father into index funds, done absolutely nothing else with the money, and would now have about $8 Billion in the bank. And that would be real, verified money. As opposed to Trump's mostly fictional fortune he likes to brag about, but has produced no proof of (one of the reasons he won't release his tax records, no doubt).

Much of Trump's percieved wealth is said to be his own estimation of his "brand value" (i.e the Trump name licensed to promote various things). I'd be willing to bet that will drop considerably once he loses the election. Especially if he handles the loss like a whiny little bitch, which he seems prepared to do, given his answer at the debate last night and his bizarre "clarification" this morning.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Since the Clintons kicked him out, Morris has earned millions as a professional Clinton hater inside the GOP noise machine. He bloviates regularly on the Fox News Channel, writes a syndicated column for the Fox aligned New York Post and has authored several books trashing the senator and ex-president.

He also converted to Catholicism.
    Ha! ha! Good to know he's Catholic now. If he has a little boy fetish well maybe a priest can help him with that.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Most Trump supporters are just not paying enough attention to facts. Best case scenario is he fucks you in the ass but doesn't start a war.
    The problem is we are paying attention to facts.

Fact: Hillary thinks it's a good idea to piss off Vladimir Putin. It's not.

BTW: Your best case scenario is pretty warped. My best case scenario wouldn't include getting fucked in the ass by anyone. My best case scenario involves me being one of the castaways on Gilligan's Island and fucking the shit out of Dawn Wells on a regular basis.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    More like you have mathophobia, Or memory problems, since I already posted the details of how Drumpf could have invested the inheritance from his father into index funds, done absolutely nothing else with the money, and would now have about $8 Billion in the bank. And that would be real, verified money. As opposed to Trump's mostly fictional fortune he likes to brag about, but has produced no proof of (one of the reasons he won't release his tax records, no doubt).

Much of Trump's percieved wealth is said to be his own estimation of his "brand value" (i.e the Trump name licensed to promote various things). I'd be willing to bet that will drop considerably once he loses the election. Especially if he handles the loss like a whiny little bitch, which he seems prepared to do, given his answer at the debate last night and his bizarre "clarification" this morning.
    Yeah but index funds are no fun. You can't put your name on them and point at them and say that big tower is mine and oh by the way, there's another big tower in my pants I would love to show you. Donald loves money but he loves attention and pussy. He got to have that visible bling. He got to be da pimp.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    me being one of the castaways on Gilligan's Island and fucking the shit out of Dawn Wells on a regular basis.
    Ha! As a boy I wanted Ginger. As a grown man I want Mary Ann. Funny. Yeah I would be laying pipe to Dawn all day long.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Gilligan's Island wasn't hard to figure out. The Howell's were doing each other. The Professor was doing Ginger and Mary Ann. Another reason he was the smartest one on the island. The skipper and Gilligan? Ha! Them boys were gay.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

index funds might be "boring" compared to the post Glass Steagal casino gambling on Wall Street (thanks again for that, Bill Clinton). But a guy with $8 billion verified in the bank shouldn't have any problem getting laid.

Always another gold digger around the corner looking for them,

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't give a flying fuck if Donald Trump lives in a van down by the river and eats all his meals at a soup kitchen. Hillary wants to start a war with Russia. If that's not a good enough reason to vote Trump I don't know what could be.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Gilligan's Island wasn't hard to figure out. The Howell's were doing each other. The Professor was doing Ginger and Mary Ann. Another reason he was the smartest one on the island. The skipper and Gilligan? Ha! Them boys were gay.
    I think the professor was a homo too. Ginger and Mary Ann were rug munchers.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Trump likes assets he can fly over and point at. It's not as sexy to open your index fund account and point at the screen.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think the professor was a homo too. Ginger and Mary Ann were rug munchers.
    Nothing wrong with that if they want a little salami now and then.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't give a flying fuck if Donald Trump lives in a van down by the river and eats all his meals at a soup kitchen. Hillary wants to start a war with Russia. If that's not a good enough reason to vote Trump I don't know what could be.
    Hillary just proves our federal government is completely broken. Her and her husband should be in federal prison serving time for treason. There is no law and order. Go ahead and get rich by selling classified material. Oh we could go on and on but the law isn't being enforced because the government is full of crooks and there are no checks and balances on power. Congress let's the executive branch do whatever it wants. It's become a joke and the incompetence is amazing. Yeah these bozos would go to war with Russia thinking it's no big deal. Hopefully there are some brains left in the Pentagon.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No it's not. It's a good reason to NOT vote for Hillcunt, of course. But it's absolutely not a good reason to vote for somebody who has absolutely no fucking idea what is involved in the job of being President of the fucking United States.

Take a drive to the Baton Rouge airport tomorrow (or where ever the closest airport is to you) Tell them you're ready to fly a Boeing 767 jet filled with passengers and that you want to "make American Airlines great again".

They would, of course, call the men in the white coats and drag you off to the rubber room. Because you don't simply walk into the cockpit of an airplane with no experience and be expected to fly the fucking thing.

Now apply this to the Cheeto-faced fuck who thinks he can sit in the pilot seat of the whole goddamned country.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Doesn't really matter if the plane is broken. Ha! ha!

Thread Information