• Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You're such a fag, 'faggerslob.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Wrasslin' sucks these days. What we need is an I Quit steel cage match between Hill Dawg and Trump - no rules. Kinda like the match between Magnum TA and Tully Blanchard. Man that was a great match. Maybe one of the best ever.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

But they're bringing back Goldberg!
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          I barely even know who that is because I hate yankee wrasslin!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Oh yeah, and Eric Clapton sucks too. The only half way cool thing he ever did was this commercial and I don't even drink Michelob:

Seriously, who even drinks Michelob? I've never even tasted the stuff. Maybe it's good, who knows. I refuse to drink that Ultra crap they sell though. Who drinks beer out of a ten ounce can?? Even fags call those beers gay!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ironically, I think you can blame the sitcom "The Goldbergs" for that. He has nothing to do with the show, but he was mentioned in one of the epsidodes last season with the two teenage boy characters (show is set in the 80s) being somewhat fascinated that a pro-wrestler shared their name.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Oh yeah, and Eric Clapton sucks too. The only half way cool thing he ever did was this commercial and I don't even drink Michelob:

Seriously, who even drinks Michelob? I've never even tasted the stuff. Maybe it's good, who knows. I refuse to drink that Ultra crap they sell though. Who drinks beer out of a ten ounce can?? Even fags call those beers gay!
                I tried Ultra once when I was on a low carb diet. One taste was all I needed to know that some carbs just ain't worth giving up. Immediately bought some real beer to wash the foul taste out of my mouth.

As for regular old Michelob.... if I had to drink a domestic mass-produced swill beer, I'd take a Michelob over the typical Bud/Miller/Coors pisswater. Even though it's made by Anheuser Busch, it is slightly better than Buttweiper.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Ironically, I think you can blame the sitcom "The Goldbergs" for that. He has nothing to do with the show, but he was mentioned in one of the epsidodes last season with the two teenage boy characters (show is set in the 80s) being somewhat fascinated that a pro-wrestler shared their name.
                  Never watched that show.

Deadspin or The Ringer ran a story on Goldberg going back and I scrolled past but the headline mentioned the return.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP

I used to drink a lot of Michelob in a bottle just because of the pulling up the label game. It's drinkable from a glass bottle if it's cold but tastes horrible from an aluminum can at any temperature. Never tried Ultra. As far as ten ounce cans go I've bought a case or two by accident. Thought I was getting a bargain on 12 ounce cans until I got home. 10 ounce cans work well for playing quarters. Better than drinking out of a glass a bunch of other people drank out of with a filthy coin in it.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

You homos all suck. JAKE OWEN is America's last hope

Because nothing says America like driving a German car.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Or like leasing a Datsun.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                          Ironically, I think you can blame the sitcom "The Goldbergs" for that.
                          Not really. They've been talking about Goldberg making a comeback for years but now they need a big guy that can match up with Brock Lesnar because he's already proven he can beat anyone on the current WWE roster with one arm tied behind his back. I hope Goldberg beats the piss out of Lesnar but that depends on whether or not Vince McMahon brought back Goldberg to humiliate him or see if he can still put asses in seats.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Or like leasing a Datsun.
                            Awww, is the poor of Cleveland now upgrading to Datsuns?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Because nothing says America like driving a German car.
                              That might depend on whether you celebrate 4:20 by smoking a joint or raising your right arm at a 45 degree angle upwards with your hands and fingers in line with your arm.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...