Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Just Checkin In----Are You All Still Alive? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Checkin In----Are You All Still Alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Checkin In----Are You All Still Alive?

When I realized last week that it had been nearly 19 years since I hopped on the VH bus that Jay was riding, I thought about this site...(and all the others that were thriving back then) and I wanted to say HI to everyone here and let you know that, although I dont really know you, I feel like I know you.
    Hope all the oldies ('but goodies'? HA) are doing well, feeling well, and generally just as interesting as you always were! (Or, in some cases, not so much)
    Cheers, guys!
    ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Sweet Irony and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Hi SI.

Jesus I just realized Jay is probably about 40.

Comment

Wasn't Jay about the same age as Wolfie?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Jays about 4 1/2 years younger than WVH.
          And nowhere near as wealthy!

Comment

sup
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

This is Viking's liver. He used to be a mod in here. I finally killed him off about five years ago and donated his body to science. I, however, am still alive and boozing like Jackie Gleason in a Vegas cathouse.

Comment

Nice surprise!! Good to see your post SI!!
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Comment

Yeah. I did some checking and discovered that a whole lot of DLR people are gone.....Panamark...BrownSound...HoP....even Munson & Wadzilla.
                    Oh...and Lou too. And about 100 others I checked out.
                    Glad to know that Sesh, FORD, ZZ, Twona, the Liver and (Yeah) Von are still alive & well.
                    Its weird that I even care~~ but I do! Cheers guys!

Comment

Gone is kind of a strong word.

In sleep mode maybe...

Comment

"Well" could be interpreted many ways.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

After this month, I'm surprised I'm still vertical... and haven't even had to resort to heavy use of substances...... yet.

But it's winter beer season, so it's about time I started.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                            "Well" could be interpreted many ways.
                            That too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Irony View Post
                              Yeah. I did some checking and discovered that a whole lot of DLR people are gone.....Panamark...BrownSound...HoP....even Munson & Wadzilla.
                              Oh...and Lou too. And about 100 others I checked out.
                              Glad to know that Sesh, FORD, ZZ, Twona, the Liver and (Yeah) Von are still alive & well.
                              Its weird that I even care~~ but I do! Cheers guys!
                              WHAT? Oh man....

We're all getting old. Damn...
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X