Van Hagar To Tour In 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Hagar To Tour In 2017

What in the actual fuck is with that front page story? I'm shocked. Nauseated...and shocked. Wake me when it's over...or the EEAS band is back up and running...

That's right Van Hagar fan. You heard it here first, on the one and only David Lee Roth Army! And as usual, the David Lee Roth Army has the breaking news first. In fact, we believe we have it before Dave himself even has it! Ed, do not shoot Kody, he's not the one that told us!

Van Hagar is set to do a fall tour in 2017. Yes, that's right. Van Hagar live and in concert in 2017. So, all you girls and girly boys, dust off your parachute pants, dust off your old Bic lighters, dig deep into your pockets, and get ready to hear all those sappy love songs, live in front of your naked screaming ears. Seems the Van Halen brothers figure they have bled Classic Van Halen fan dry, and now it is time to get into Van Hagar fans pockets. Oh, and as a real slap in the face to Classic Van Halen fan, Michael Anthony will be doing this tour too. If Van Hagar fan is really lucky, maybe they’ll come out with a live album and claim it is the “definitive Van Hagar”. We are also being told that this will be the last tour, and the Van Halen’s will “retire” at the end of the tour.

What about Wolfgang? Well, you all probably know he's been working on his own album. So, he'll reportedly be opening the show with his band!

What about ole Dave? Even though we’ve been told Ed and Dave haven’t talked since the end of the tour, we have been informed that the idea of a tour with both Roth and Hagar was floated out there, and was not well received by the Diamond one. So, since Van Hagar is going to pretend it's 1985 again, why shouldn't Dave do the same thing? We have no idea if they'll be able to pull it off, or to what extent, but we're told Diamond Dave is trying to get the EEAS band back together, and this time it won't be for a one off gig, like the one that got shut down by the fire marshals in Los Angeles.

Last but not least, let’s hope this paves the way for the release of the album Dave and John 5 have completed, and sitting there waiting for release, as also first reported here at the David Lee Roth Army back on November 23, 2013 in this thread. Click Here to read to read Von Halen Talks To John 5
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-22-2016, 01:31 AM. Reason: Added the original front page article to make more sense

FUCK THE SISTERS!! If true, I'm done for good with them.
    "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

If this happens - I am completely done with eddie fucking van halen and his fucking band. This is the biggest FUCK YOU to the fans who stuck by and supported the last 3 tours.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Von must have been drinking the Flint water again. I'm not buying this. If this were true, the sheep would be stampeding all over Links by now.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Von Halen will you send me to Cabo Wabo in the front row so I can be in their next video?

Comment

You might get stuck down there when Emperor Cheeto builds his stupid wall.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
              If this were true, the sheep would be stampeding all over Links by now.

Brett must have that place quarantined, still nothing over there....

Spreading pretty quick online though....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                Brett must have that place quarantined, still nothing over there....
                They're on Amazon searching for parachute pants.

Comment

This will make Edward the biggest sell out in rock and roll history. Never was a bigger Van Halen fan then I am a David Lee Roth fan so fuck it! Dave or the Grave baby!
                  Stay frosty now.
                  Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

Just broke the record - most users online.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

What the world needs now.. is cheese...

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
                        Von Halen will you send me to Cabo Wabo in the front row so I can be in their next video?

Somebody on FB is already claiming you created this rumor, so there's that....

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                          Somebody on FB is already claiming you created this rumor, so there's that....
                          "I can tell that Brian wrote this. It's not true. Just seeing who can be stirred up. Sorry, but no sale."

VA: Brian?
                          Me: Brian?

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine View Post
                            "I can tell that Brian wrote this. It's not true. Just seeing who can be stirred up. Sorry, but no sale."

VA: Brian?
                            Me: Brian?

WARF is Brian.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Hagar was on Eddie Trunk's show TODAY on XM106 Volume (or some shit like that). He was whining today that Eddie never wished him a happy birthday via the Twatter.

Sorry Cheeseheads, it ain't happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X