X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by saint
    This is something that strikes me as a european as strange. US has always treated communism as their worst enemy, but now all of a sudden Mr Putin is a god guy?
    I'm not sure what his religious beliefs are.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pooty is "religious" in the same sense that most of the later Roman emperors were. He believes that HE is a god. And apparently his royal Orange emperor Herr Cheeto is a True Believer.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Since I'm not as rabid as some here when it comes to politics I've given Obama the benefit of the doubt on quite a few things including Obamacare but this is just stupid. As far as I know nobody has proved Russia has done jack shit.
        This is life inside the bubble - I've seen people on your TV 'News' say the same thing.

Firstly all your intelligence agencies have categorically said the Russians did the hacking and have said it since October. So you are saying you trust the Russian government more than your own which is surprising particularly given some of the whacked out stuff they do like murdering journalists and rival politicians.

Secondly it's not just the CIA saying this, it's the FBI and NSA. These groups work as rivals.

Thirdly http://usuncut.com/politics/the-fbi-...ction-hacking/

You guys need to be careful about how you are getting your information. You should clear your cookies.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          This is life inside the bubble - I've seen people on your TV 'News' say the same thing.
          I rarely watch TV. When I do it's not to watch the news. Your assumption that I'm brainwashed by right wing extremists is incorrect. I've spent way more time watching and listening to left wing extremists whose videos get posted here that I do watching and listening to right wing extremists. Politics outside of this web site don't take up much of my time.

Firstly all your intelligence agencies have categorically said the Russians did the hacking and have said it since October. So you are saying you trust the Russian government more than your own which is surprising particularly given some of the whacked out stuff they do like murdering journalists and rival politicians.
          I don't trust anyone.
          Secondly it's not just the CIA saying this, it's the FBI and NSA. These groups work as rivals.
          Sure they do.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Whatevs.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Whatevs.
              Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. I could use another good laugh tonight.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                And apparently his royal Orange emperor Herr Cheeto is a True Believer.
                Good for him. Everybody needs something to believe in.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well... at the risk of sounding like a John Birch Society right wing wackjob, circa 1968 or so.....

If Cheeto loves Putin and Russia so goddamn much, he should fucking move there!!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    If Cheeto loves Putin and Russia so goddamn much, he should fucking move there!!
                    You got 19 days to get out of town before the Fourth Reich begins. If I was you I'd be too busy packing my bags to be posting such nonsense. Heil Trump!
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In the real Fourth Reich, you'll be the first to go.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Thirdly http://usuncut.com/politics/the-fbi-...ction-hacking/

You guys need to be careful about how you are getting your information. You should clear your cookies.
                        I don't doubt any of the "Intelligence reports" from the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc that say the Russians have been hacking in many places, both in governmental systems and private industry.

Specifically in direct relation to the election results though... I think the whole notion that Russia played any significant role in altering the election results is a bunch of bullshit.

The only matter I see from all this is they "may" have hacked Podesta's gmail account and fed the contents to wikileaks exposing internal Democratic crap. But it was verified that the content within those e-mails was not altered in any way... just exposed. No voting machines were compromised. No vote counts were hacked. Just a private e-mail account hosted on google.

With all that in mind... Trump had already beaten 16 Republican contenders in the primaries before any of the wikileaks stuff was released. Most American voters had already made up their minds on who they were voting for long before any of this was released. At best maybe a tiny portion of fence-sitters may have been swayed by this crap, but that's a huge stretch of the imagination.

My opinion is Russia may have played around... but I don't see any evidence that any of their bullshit swayed the American voters enough to credit their involvement as a significant factor in the election results. Enough people in the heartland of this country outside of the major population centers chose an unlikely change advocate... I feel confident those folks didn't give a shit what any Russians thought about it.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          I don't doubt any of the "Intelligence reports" from the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc that say the Russians have been hacking in many places, both in governmental systems and private industry.

Specifically in direct relation to the election results though... I think the whole notion that Russia played any significant role in altering the election results is a bunch of bullshit.

The only matter I see from all this is they "may" have hacked Podesta's gmail account and fed the contents to wikileaks exposing internal Democratic crap. But it was verified that the content within those e-mails was not altered in any way... just exposed. No voting machines were compromised. No vote counts were hacked. Just a private e-mail account hosted on google.

With all that in mind... Trump had already beaten 16 Republican contenders in the primaries before any of the wikileaks stuff was released. Most American voters had already made up their minds on who they were voting for long before any of this was released. At best maybe a tiny portion of fence-sitters may have been swayed by this crap, but that's a huge stretch of the imagination.

My opinion is Russia may have played around... but I don't see any evidence that any of their bullshit swayed the American voters enough to credit their involvement as a significant factor in the election results. Enough people in the heartland of this country outside of the major population centers chose an unlikely change advocate... I feel confident those folks didn't give a shit what any Russians thought about it.
                          Whatever you want to believe, old man...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think it's not impossible given how close the election ended up being, that a bunch of democrats didn't vote at all because of the Russian hack but I think the FBI email (non)story the week before was much more important and probably swung it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The FBI thing combined with Fake News did her in mainly...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-03-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                The FBI thing combined with Fake News did her in mainly...
                                What did her in was the fact she didn't think she could possibly lose even though the primaries proved otherwise. The Liberal media thought the same thing. Obviously they were wrong. If both parties were smart (they're not) they'd run their own primaries using their own rules. If someone like Bernie comes along and looks like he might be a contender the DNC (or the RNC) manipulates the results and he loses but nobody but the top dogs know he actually won. The penalty for challenging the party's integrity would be a swift kick out of the party.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...