X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I'm not even sure if he was really in the Navy. I'm thinking he was a Village People groupie, and is now confused about what he may or may not have done.
    I'd be more than happy to prove that to someone I think is honorable like VA I'm not confused about what I did. I really don't give a fuck what any of you motherfuckers think about me outside of Donnie and maybe Vandy. If VA would be kind enough to help me out I know I could prove to him I've told the truth about my time in service. Nick claims he served but he didn't know the service has changed the time they own you several times since Vietnam. I already proved that. He also said something about bullshitting the VA to get VA benefits. You can't bullshit the VA. Any veteran knows that. VA here would know that as well.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Hey, look! It's NickDickless in his Bernie gear!

That's gonna become a reality at the inauguration. 200,000 bikers that support Trump have a permit to be there.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I'm not even sure if he was really in the Navy. I'm thinking he was a Village People groupie, and is now confused about what he may or may not have done.
        At least i didn't get tossed out of the Village People for being too queer like you did.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Nah.... We were most likely in San Diego around the same time in '83/'84, but after that I was overseas until '91.....
          I was stationed at 32nd Street at that time. Went home to L A every weekend I wasn't on duty if I could. One of my shipmate's parents lived across the street from mine but we had never met prior to him coming aboard my ship in Subic.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I'd be more than happy to prove that to someone I think is honorable like VA I'm not confused about what I did. I really don't give a fuck what any of you motherfuckers think about me outside of Donnie and maybe Vandy. If VA would be kind enough to help me out I know I could prove to him I've told the truth about my time in service. Nick claims he served but he didn't know the service has changed the time they own you several times since Vietnam. I already proved that. He also said something about bullshitting the VA to get VA benefits. You can't bullshit the VA. Any veteran knows that. VA here would know that as well.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey, look! It's NickDickless in his Bernie gear!

When did I ever wear Bernie Gear, Von Gina?

Nothing scarier than Trump's core constituency of 50+ white males that don't get laid!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog

No need to prove anything, I can tell you served, just as I'm sure Nick did.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is the worship of the military in the US mainly a post 9-11 thing or has it always been that way?

In many other countries including here merely working for the military doesn't automatically get you a pass and huge respect, you still have to earn it like anyone else.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Is the worship of the military in the US mainly a post 9-11 thing or has it always been that way?

In many other countries including here merely working for the military doesn't automatically get you a pass and huge respect, you still have to earn it like anyone else.
                    Since you're such an expert on American politics and Government, I'm surprised you don't already know the answer to this question.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

It ebbs and flows wildly. Remember the Vietnam era vets were not well treated to say the least. So it depends and it is maybe a post-911 thing coupled with guilt over how some Vietnam vets were mistreated and suffered a lot of service-contacted issues like Agent Orange and Hep C delivered by blood transfusions. Even into the 90's the military characters were often caricatured as buffoons like Niedermeyer...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-19-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Since you're such an expert on American politics and Government, I'm surprised you don't already know the answer to this question.

I get all my knowledge from you people.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No need to prove anything, I can tell you served, just as I'm sure Nick did.....
                          I believe c-dog served. He just likes to tell tall tales from trollilieum yore and confuses himself and everyone else because he has a tendency to be proud of things that really aren't very cool...

I think when he first started here he like to brag about being booted from the Navy for pot, now was an honorable vet with three different terms of service...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

As a fellow vet I'm sure you feel the same way I do when some asshole questions your veterans status.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Man ,for the first few years he said he was a naval vet I thought he fixed up dolphins and sealions
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I believe c-dog served.

I think when he first started here he like to brag about being booted from the Navy for pot, now was an honorable vet with three different terms of service...
                                Bullshit. I admitted I got busted for pot. You must have assumed I was thrown out because they don't give second chances anymore. When I said I was in the Navy from 81 to 87 that's not a lie either. If I had said I was on active duty for six years it would be. I don't how many times I've said I don't get VA benefits because I got out early because my ship was overseas after re upping for two years active to get benefits. Full benefits, medical and such. I'm actually surprised the VA offered me to enter the VRAP program but I'm sorry they did because I blew it by going to a for profit bullshit college.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...