This should infuriate NickDickless and FORD!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Look at NickDickless bringing race into it.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to bring in a sad but positive portrayal of a minority...

Maybe you can start more racist threads implying a nazish belief system of eugenics...

She was a victim, like all murdered cops!

How about showing some respect you fucktard, knuckledragging bitch by celebrating the victims and not just the perpetrators?!

He killed a COP!

He also killed a pregnant woman!

He claimed he wouldn't be taken alive, because he didn't want to go BACK to prison!

They should have waited until he took a shot at them, and then used every bullet they had on him.
    I don't disagree with any of that but of course he's a total pussy-bitch coward like most of those cunts are!

They should have 'accidentally' broken bones and crippled him...

Nothing more pathetic than a hobbling ghettotard...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-19-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
      You're a typical Liberal apologist.
      What gets me is when somebody cries about how many black men are locked up or racial profiling. The reason there's so many black men behind bars is they're the ones committing most of the crimes. Jail means nothing to them. It's like attending a family reunion. They bitch about racial profiling but they dress like thugs and gangbangers. Same thing goes with white punks who look like skinheads. If you want to look like a criminal don't complain when you're treated like a criminal. I used to get harassed because I had long hair. If I'm dumb enough to drive around smoking pot looking like a pot head I deserved to get busted. Luckilly I never did. I got busted a couple times for other people stupidity but I was committing a crime or crimes so I accepted it without blaming the cops for doing their job.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        What gets me is when somebody cries about how many black men are locked up or racial profiling. The reason there's so many black men behind bars is they're the ones committing most of the crimes. Jail means nothing to them. It's like attending a family reunion. They bitch about racial profiling but they dress like thugs and gangbangers. Same thing goes with white punks who look like skinheads. If you want to look like a criminal don't complain when you're treated like a criminal. I used to get harassed because I had long hair. If I'm dumb enough to drive around smoking pot looking like a pot head I deserved to get busted. Luckilly I never did. I got busted a couple times for other people stupidity but I was committing a crime or crimes so I accepted it without blaming the cops for doing their job.
        I never cried about "how many blackmen are locked up". fucktard

Comment

Working...