• Jan 2004

Good shit...maintain the servers..gotta get 6-7 new members out of that,,,

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      I think they edited 30 minutes out which is a good thing.
      Did they edit out the part where you guys mention the hard-working moderating team?

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Bout to give this a listen, been waiting to hear this for like forever since Von told me about it. I better get top bill in this interview
      Also edited out. We wuz ROBBED!
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        Did they edit out the part where you guys mention the hard-working moderating team?

"Bout to give this a listen, been waiting to hear this for like forever since Von told me about it. I better get top bill in this interview"

Also edited out. We wuz ROBBED!
        Damn right! Two of the Roth Army Superstars and we don't even get mentioned. I cannot imagine why
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

I am grateful to hear Von and Sesh's view on Dave's so called hair plugs, the people need to know!
          That was cool guys, fun listening....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's simply nice to hear you two bastards talking Dave and Van Halen honestly....

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I did worry about the lack of positivey in this interview but I'm horribly shit at not being honest. Also I don't have the memory at this point to remember lies so I just don't do it, it's easier.

The funny thing is that beforehand I said to Von 'We are representing Dave's fan site, let's not be negative'. Afterwards Von was 'WTF?' as I was much worse.

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Wow, all the new members signing up and posting after this podcast may be to much to handle, how will the mods cope with this?
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sesh, Von...you guys were great! I was especially impressed that Von didn't sound like Mater!
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

"Two-Minute Warning"! Great.

Ed is at 5150 perfecting Eruption yet again.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Latest Podcast is an interview with Ron Ritchotte who played on Dave's worst tour in 1994 and who seems to have been so traumatized it's made him very vague.

EPISODE #18 (Summer Bonus No. 2) – Guitarist Rocket Ritchotte worked with David Lee Roth on and off all throughout the ‘90s. In this episode, the Daves go behind the scenes in the DLR camp with Rocket...

EPISODE #18 (Summer Bonus No. 2) – Guitarist Rocket Ritchotte worked with David Lee Roth on and off all throughout the ‘90s. In this episode, the Daves go behind the scenes in the DLR camp with Rocket who opens up about life on the road with Diamond Dave. Download the podcast for free on Spreaker or iTunes. Connect with the Daves on Twitter: @ddunchained, Facebook: Dave & Dave Unchained – A Van Halen podcast, Instagram: ddunchainedpodcast or via email: ddunchainedpodcast@gmail.com.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Here's their latest podcast with Lost Weekend winner Kurt Jefferis....

SPENDING A “LOST WEEKEND” WITH VAN HALEN ON MTV

EPISODE #19 – In 1984, Kurt Jefferis of Phoenixville, PA lived the dream of winning MTV’s “Lost Weekend with Van Halen.” In this episode, the Daves conduct an in-depth interview with Jefferies about what happened on stage and backstage. Plus, the dynamic duo analyzes the entire contest and recent hour-long video outtakes released on YouTube. Download the podcast for free on Spreaker or iTunes. Connect with the Daves on Twitter: @ddunchained, Facebook: Dave & Dave Unchained – A Van Halen podcast, Instagram: ddunchainedpodcast or via email: ddunchainedpodcast@gmail.com.
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Latest episode....

VH + ESTROGEN = FEMME HALEN

What do you get when you mix the wit, wisdom and musical mastery of Van Halen with a quartet of cougars? Answer: an all girl VH tribute band, Femme Halen from Southern California. In episode #20 (Summer Bonus No. 3), the Daves speak to the lovely ladies who play Eddie and Alex in the band plus a new segment called "The Mailbag" is introduced.
                          Download the podcast for free on Spreaker or iTunes. Connect with the Daves on Twitter: @ddunchained, Facebook: Dave & Dave Unchained – A Van Halen podcast, Instagram: ddunchainedpodcast or via email: ddunchainedpodcast@gmail.com

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

"VH RISING” AUTHOR GREG RENOFF ANNOUNCES NEW PROJECT

That’s right folks, he’s back! "Van Halen Rising" author Greg Renoff returns to give "Dave & Dave Unchained - A Van Halen Podcast" an exclusive by announcing his new "VH related" project in a full-length detailed interview. Renoff opens up about his new venture, how it came about and what it will entail regarding, the Mighty Van Halen.

Additionally, the Daves get into a debate over Van Halen's Top 10 Most Underrated Songs for both the Roth & Hagar eras plus their favorite Cherone tune with the band.

Download the podcast for free on Spreaker or iTunes. Connect with the Daves on Twitter: @ddunchained, Facebook: Dave & Dave Unchained – A Van Halen podcast, Instagram: ddunchainedpodcast or via email: ddunchainedpodcast@gmail.com.

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Perhaps this guy can help Ted remember what the hell happened.

sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The latest podcast enjoyably revisits Dave's Crazy From The Heat book from about an hour in to mark it's 20th anniversary.

Much better audio quality these days since our episode.

Early on in the show they say that most of their listeners are Roth era fans and they get a lot of anti Hagar feedback. As far as the hosts go, one seems to be even and the other is a Roth fan. I only mention it because a couple of people from here had said they didn't listen because they thought there was too much Van Hagar content.

The episodes are long and frequent, there is plenty of content even if you skip anything Hagar related. In their news bit in this episode I was amused at how pathetic Hagar was coming across in a recent interview and to be fair the hosts were not shy in saying as much.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-23-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...