DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

One of his final posts

IMG_0974.jpg

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Jesus, didn't he have some rants with his kids.......
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

hitch decides to marry himself in 2017

IMG_0975.jpg

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I wonder if this is why Kristy has been missing?

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Dude was the craziest motherfucker in internet history...
            He was a troll before they were even called trolls...

IMG_0976.jpg

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              Dude was the craziest motherfucker in internet history...
              He was a troll before they were even called trolls...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15736[/ATTACH]
              Remember the "Ed should start drinking again" shitstorm??
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

IMG_0977.jpg

It was hitches dream to have the smokey and the bandit outfit

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Fuck bloody death in the bloody fucking ass!!!!

Brethren and Sistren,

This is sad news indeed (Brownsound hit me with the news today). When I first ran into hitch1969©®™, I think Gary Cherone was still the lead singer, Clinton was on his way out, my dot.com portfolio hadn't yet imploded, my ROID-RIDDLED ASS©®™ was still just a metaphor, and hitch and I would discuss the finer points of Y2K. He was the master of aliases and rants and Signage™®©. He was to forum drama and intrigue and caricature what Edward is to the six-string. He was an INNOVATAH©®™

Sarge nails the main points... child support ("Reward The Whore Justice System™®©"), feminism ("Domesticated and Emasculated™®©"), The Gay Agenda™®©, Edward's Cancerous Tongue, MJ, OJ, Spock, "FUCK BLOODY <insert celeb/event/holiday here> IN THE BLOODY FUCKING ASS!!!!™®©" and so on and so forth...

He was a genius and joker and mad scientist and fan and friend. He didn't always have his head on straight, but that was ok, his heart was generally always in the right place. He's one of the few from DLRArmy that I had a friendship with outside the forums... I have a CD he made for me about 12 years ago, a Stone Temple Pilots Greatest hits. I sent him a Nirvana compilation I'd created with artwork and DVD bootleg from a 1990 Italy show before they broke big, and he was so stoked... I'll miss him... Like Sarge, I helped out both as myself and as various aliases on hitchworld1969.com and hitch truly made it his home. Nothing was off limits: gender politics, corrupt govt and justice system, aliens, conspiracies, trying to convince me that Steve Savicki and his love of MJ and Laura Branigan were actually NORMAL©®™ and OK©®™, his shit jobs (if I recall he worked at an AOL call center or some such years ago)...

Well goddammit, I'll just ramble on and on... suffice to say, hitch will be missed. I have many memories of hitch and the early days of the DLRArmy. We've lost a number of Army members over the years, and that shouldn't be much of a surprise for a site that is going on 17 years if memory serves. But that doesn't make any loss, particularly hitch1969©®™, any less of a shock.

God bless, my brother, may you find in the Afterworld©®™ the peace and happiness that often eluded you in this one...

An Icon©®™ JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ and hitchworld1969.com©®™ I Am DEAD Serious©®™ 2000-2017 Last Words Compilation©®™

An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

And his love for Star Trek and William Shatner

IMG_0978.jpg

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And his love for Star Trek and William Shatner

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15738[/ATTACH]
                      His youngest dressed up as Spock a few Halloween's ago, and really nailed it.
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I told his daughter how much he was loved here and gave her a link to this thread.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I told his daughter how much he was loved here and gave her a link to this thread.
                          Two daughters, and three sons.
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                            Two daughters, and three sons.
                            I know brother, I just didn't wanna name them as they are in mourning.

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I know brother, I just didn't wanna name them as they are in mourning.
                              Nope, never would do that.
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Stone Temple Pilots: hitchWORLD1969© essentials®, THE

We both had many of the same favorite lyrics which he included with the CD...

An Icon©®™ JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ and hitchworld1969.com©®™ I Am DEAD Serious©®™ 2000-2017 Last Words Compilation©®™
                                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...