RIP hitch1969

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Not to derail this memorial thread but... wouldn't Frank Zappa be the only "former frontman" for Frank Zappa..?
    Yes..true I guess But Ike is thingfish and Joe's garage pretty much too..mayor role
    Cheers and cheers to Hitch..the tombstone was heavy to see

Comment

• Hitch was a unique sort who after several fails, many tried to emulate. His brand of humor was shock therapy to most. I got to talk to him a couple times throughout the years. I will never, ever forget the time he began a thread here in the main when I was going through a particular rough period in my life. It showed a particular "vulnerable side" and a "compassionate" side to him. He wanted people to show me some love and circle around me during that time. God bless ya hitch you crazy son of a bitch. You made your mark in people's life. Thanks for the laughs, and memories made. <3 ~one of the twintwats.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Well damn,
        I was GAYHITCH for a bit on here, we had some epic wars, then Doug and I actually became civil with each other and I was made a mod at Hitchworld, we spoke several times and had good laughs--I even gave him my GAYHITCH password here and he got himself banned as GAYHITCH. I moved on in life as many do and lost track of Doug. He was a cool ass dude, and had a amazing way of getting under peoples skin (including mine in the beginning) --- I was in shock when I saw this post, and the tombstone is perfect, it totally represents him.
        Rest easy my friend.

Bill

Comment

• ooOH, I cUN"T stAND tHiS!/! HiTcH iS ALiVE! 3 daYZ aFTA diS hOAX wAs sTaRTeD i WaS pRiVATe MMmeSSAgiNG wiT HiTCH on dA jOEY rOgAN®️ mmmESsAGE bORED. hE wAS aNSwiNG mmmE aS, booma, His Alt.....And dEN rOgAN®️ KiLLeD DA bORED! weee WiLL heeAR fRoM bOOMA, OR, HiTCH®️ aGAiN iN diS LiFE- tiME!/!/!
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• MMMy HiTCHwORLDD LiNK diN'T WERk... .
            Last edited by Phil theStalker; 08-13-2019, 09:08 PM.
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil theStalker View Post
              MMMy HiTCHwORLDD LiNK diN'T WERk... .
              diS iS getTiNG aS bAd aS weeEZER cOPyiNGg aFRICKA!

hERe"'S a bLaSt FRom da PaSt AT HICHTWERKLD1969.C Om

Da LINKy werks!/! hichtwerld1969 LinkS WeRk, t2oo!
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Who is hitch1969?

Comment

• Who is hitch1969?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess this feature doesn't work anymore.

Comment

• It's somewhere in the closet with the cassette tapes and touch-tone phones...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Some HitchSTUFF© from the closet. I can't seem to get the audio files to work, though.

Listen to music from hitchWORLD1969.com like 02-13-06 Not Funny To Dave_2038, 03-16-06 Phil The Sonic Digital Stalker Calls_4575 & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from hitchWORLD1969.com.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

• New rule, all RIP Hitch posts have to end with

BREASTS!!
                        Last edited by Funkmonkey; 07-28-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Was thinking about the brilliantHITCHBRAIN today.
                          RIP Doug!
                          ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                          The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                          [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

Working...
                          X