Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He crossed some lines a few times but I was a big fan, back in the wild west days of the internet in the early 2000s he was the man.

I assumed that no news was good news and not posting here or at the infamous HitchWorld©®™ for the last few years was a positive thing that he had better things to do than just make us laugh at his frustration with the world.

RIP from your favorite Irishman©®™.

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You beat me to it Conmee, I'm still at work, and that's at home. I do have a good screen shot though.
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DaveTheScott
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2007

Kind of cool when technology breaks barriers like this and allows all of us from all over the world to connect for something good (but sad) - it's also cool Hitch shared his "digital legacy" with us so we can enjoy even after he's gone. Special dude for sure, will miss that guy. Condolences and much love to his family from the Roth Army, thank you for sharing Hitch with us all.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hitch was way ahead of his time on the ALGORE Internet ©®™.

Nowadays he could have turned his HitchBRAIN©®™ to become one of those YouTube bloggers and monetized his unique outlook.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Igosplut
            You beat me to it Conmee, I'm still at work, and that's at home. I do have a good screen shot though.
            It's shocking the hours they make male strippers work.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Aw fuck, RIP Hitch.....

Internet personas aside, we've lost too many good people here at the Army.....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's shocking the hours they make male strippers work.
                I bet you say that to all the boys...

But seriously, it was really nice to converse with Hitch more person to person (real name-wise) reading his interaction with his kids, and just the growing old process with the humor he was notorious for. While my heart bleeds for his family, I feel sorry for myself. Because now I don't have the man to entertain and relate to....
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

If you never had the pleasure of having Hitch fuck with you, you missed out. I think the best one he got me with, was when he made my desktop show up either in my posts, or my sig. I didn't know I was the only one that could see it, and thought everybody could see into my computer! Ha ha ha! I still have no fucking idea how he did that.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    If you never had the pleasure of having Hitch fuck with you, you missed out. I think the best one he got me with, was when he made my desktop show up either in my posts, or my sig. I didn't know I was the only one that could see it, and thought everybody could see into my computer! Ha ha ha! I still have no fucking idea how he did that.
                    Will you tell MIKE B it's safe to come back?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      Dude was the craziest motherfucker in internet history...
                      He was a troll before they were even called trolls...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15736[/ATTACH]
                      I'm a huge fan of trolling and appreciate the best. Trump was the first internet troll to become president but I have no doubt Hitch was on his way there down the road but apparently God had a higher calling for him. I'm sure Hitch is trolling the universe like a god right now.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                        Will you tell MIKE B it's safe to come back?
                        Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

"Big Wet Stinky Pussy" is still one of my all time favorite sayings.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Remember when hitch took on the whole pleasure dome, and hamburger head Vince??

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Thank fuck he never fucked with me, I could have never kept up.
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Here is what I wrote for the family:

Many people that will respond will have only known Hitch through his on-line presence. As I have. But after so many years, and the fact that some of us got to know each other better (or more personally) through facebook this hits hard. You will meet (better word is interact) very few people that will not only stand out, but will shine because of the unique person they are. Hitch was all that for many of us in the internet world. Talked with the man many times online, and was glad to have had the chance to get to know him better. My heart goes out to his family, and there are no words to make something like this better. But i can't help feeling the least bit sorry for myself as I no longer have the man either. Shine on you crazy man, and God bless....Igo
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...