Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Will NEVER Forget the Terrorist Tragedy at Bowling Green!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    And if you're ever thinking about cooking a turkey burger - yeah don't do that. I eat turkey patties most mornings for breakfast and they taste like nothing and the texture is just fuckin awful.
    You're buying the wrong stuff. Ground turkey is ok for making tacos but that's about it. For turkey burgers buy Jenny O white meat turkey breast pattys. Throw some bacon and/ or Swiss cheese on it and you got a tasty low fat turkey burger. The ground turkeys has as much if not more fat in it as ground beef.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Vodka kills the wicked chemicals in coke FACT .......

Probably
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 2 users say thank you to vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (02-05-2017),Seshmeister (02-05-2017)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

I almost never eat fast food and the only thing I buy at McD's is a large Diet Coke. I do like the burgers and fries at Highway 55 though. We sometimes cook burgers here at home so that's pretty much the only time I eat em. And if you're ever thinking about cooking a turkey burger - yeah don't do that. I eat turkey patties most mornings for breakfast and they taste like nothing and the texture is just fuckin awful. Come to think of it, just about everything I eat tastes like nothing.
    Turkey burgers themselves are very bland. Though ground turkey in place of ground beef in tacos or some sort of pasta sauce works well. Or rather than using the pre-made turkey patties, just get a pound of fresh ground turkey and mix some stuff in to flavor it up

If it's the turkey sausages you're eating in the morning, you might as well go veggie and get some Morningstar patties. Taste more like "real" sausage than the turkey stuff, in my opinion. A little high in sodium though, so if you have blood pressure issues, use advisedly........

(and yes, they sell them at WalMart! That's where I stole the picture from)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,401 Times in 6,056 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post

Probably
    I certainly hope so.

If Diet Coke had any serious ill effects I would be dead at this point.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Turkey burgers themselves are very bland. Though ground turkey in place of ground beef in tacos or some sort of pasta sauce works well. Or rather than using the pre-made turkey patties, just get a pound of fresh ground turkey and mix some stuff in to flavor it up

If it's the turkey sausages you're eating in the morning, you might as well go veggie and get some Morningstar patties. Taste more like "real" sausage than the turkey stuff, in my opinion. A little high in sodium though, so if you have blood pressure issues, use advisedly........

(and yes, they sell them at WalMart! That's where I stole the picture from)
    I just get the plain 93% fat free turkey patties. I put a little Cajun seasoning on them and bake them. Each patty has 24 grams of protein so they're really good for you, just tastes blah.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries

Probably
    How does one type without any teeth?

If Trump kept his travel ban limited to the UK, the world would be a safer place.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    My Mom got me this big badass electric wok for a gift. I love it. I'm thinking about getting one of those new electric pressure cookers.

If I eat a burger, I just eat a regular burger, and that's a rarity. I never eat the Whoppers or Big Macs or any of those. I have a weakness for McDonalds fries, but that's the only place I get fries. I don't drink soda pop at all, and haven't for years. I generally drink water, coffee or vitamin water zero.
    Yeah I have a really nice electric wok and love it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    And people with low iq with access to firearms

If they shoot other low IQ people I don't care. That's called thinning the herd.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I just get the plain 93% fat free turkey patties. I put a little Cajun seasoning on them and bake them. Each patty has 24 grams of protein so they're really good for you, just tastes blah.
    Hows the weight lifting coming? When I was into it big time my grocery bill got kind of expensive.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Their chicken sandwiches are addictive...

The franchise is run by evangelicals and takes a pretty controversial anti-LGBT stance... In fact, all of their franchises are closed on Sundays... There were massive protests (both pro and anti) about 5 years ago....
    I never got the protests. Just vote with your pocketbook if you don't like who runs the place. We all aren't going to agree on everything. People just need to loosen up. Comedians even really liberal ones don't even like to play college campuses now because they get in trouble with the political correct police. Everything is way too political now. People just need to learn to say fuck it and stop being all uptight about stuff. Life is too short to waste on the trivial.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    You're drinking fucking poison!
    I wonder what's worse for you? 16 ounces of Diet Coke or 16 ounces of Jack Daniel's.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Hows the weight lifting coming? When I was into it big time my grocery bill got kind of expensive.
    It's going great, a couple injuries here and there but nothing major. I train every morning Monday through Friday for an hour and a half first thing in the morning then hit the Stepmill and jog at night on my big ass treadmill that's not as smooth as I'd like. Take Saturdays off and hit it every Sunday.

Interestingly my grocery bill went way down when I changed my diet back in June. Breakfast and lunch are boring and bland as shit, dinners are lean meat and vegetables too but basically they're normal meals. My daughter is a health Nazi so she doesn't mind all the chicken.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's going great, a couple injuries here and there but nothing major. I train every morning Monday through Friday for an hour and a half first thing in the morning then hit the Stepmill and jog at night on my big ass treadmill that's not as smooth as I'd like. Take Saturdays off and hit it every Sunday.

Interestingly my grocery bill went way down when I changed my diet back in June. Breakfast and lunch are boring and bland as shit, dinners are lean meat and vegetables too but basically they're normal meals. My daughter is a health Nazi so she doesn't mind all the chicken.
    Focus on form more than how much weight you can lift. Do the maximum amount of weight to keep good form in your selected rep sequence. People in gyms start adding on too much weight and they have to jerk it and you can injure yourself that way. Focus on form and be consistent and you will reap the benefits.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Their chicken sandwiches are addictive...

The franchise is run by evangelicals and takes a pretty controversial anti-LGBT stance... In fact, all of their franchises are closed on Sundays... There were massive protests (both pro and anti) about 5 years ago....
    Don't forget one of their stores in Orlando opened on Sunday to provide food donations to the first responders and people donating blood after the Pulse shooting.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Comedians even really liberal ones don't even like to play college campuses now because they get in trouble with the political correct police.
    This is very true I hear that all the time from US comedians.

Students need to learn about how context is everything in humor. I'm all for feminism but there seems to be a bunch of women studies(a subject on the majority of all humans??) lecturers who have lost the plot.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ooof!

18. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (02-05-2017)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder what's worse for you? 16 ounces of Diet Coke or 16 ounces of Jack Daniel's.
    Either one would give me a nasty headache.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Don't forget one of their stores in Orlando opened on Sunday to provide food donations to the first responders and people donating blood after the Pulse shooting.
    The latest thing I heard is that Trump has evidence that many of the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre voted in the election even although they were dead!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    This is very true I hear that all the time from US comedians.

Students need to learn about how context is everything in humor. I'm all for feminism but there seems to be a bunch of women studies(a subject on the majority of all humans??) lecturers who have lost the plot.
    It's called intimidate people so they shut up. Now if you go back 30 years it was I don't like what you are saying but I will defend your right to say it. Back then it was mostly the right wing trying to censor everyone and now it's the left wing. Now we are seeing the push back on it so who knows maybe in another 30 years the right wing we be trying to shut everyone up again.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm tired of everything getting politicized and I blame the media for it. Nothing but propaganda because the people who own the media companies want to play a divide and conquer game on society. The best thing we could do is bust up the big media conglomerates. Things were better when the media was locally owned instead of a few conglomerates. Of course alternative media on the internet is making roads in but most of that is not real journalism because it has a bias. We just need some people to stay neutral and tell the who, what, where, when, why, and how and leave it up to the individual to make their own decision on the information. People don't even know what real journalism is anymore. All this propaganda has the whole country divided on everything. Who gives a fuck if the owner is an evangelical. Buy and sandwich or don't buy one.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's called intimidate people so they shut up. Now if you go back 30 years it was I don't like what you are saying but I will defend your right to say it. Back then it was mostly the right wing trying to censor everyone and now it's the left wing. Now we are seeing the push back on it so who knows maybe in another 30 years the right wing we be trying to shut everyone up again.
    I fucking hate Trump, I've strongly disliked the guy since the first time I watched a US Celebrity Apprentice and his shitty behaviour over here with his golf resort.

That said if he and Billy Bush had been pissing themselves laughing in that conversation on the bus I would have totally defended them.

That's what I mean about context and I blame some educators who seem to be making things worse.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That said if he and Billy Bush had been pissing themselves laughing in that conversation on the bus I would have totally defended them.
    Billy Bush is laughing the entire time. Just because Trump isn't doesn't mean he's serious. Some people just have a strange sense of humor.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No I just don't hear it that way. Bush just a sycophantic toady, whatever he isn't in charge of the country - not important.

It could be argued that one clip has been overplayed but so many people have said that there was much worse he has said.

Also do you not think it's kind of strange that Trump hasn't been religious for the first 69 years of his life but suddenly just found God?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I do find it strange that the only member of the BCE to ever lose his job over a scandal was the one who never held any political office.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

George Herbert looked like a good candidate for Death Pool tonight.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No I just don't hear it that way.
    Your hatred of Trump must be causing you to be blind and hard of hearing. Not only is Billy laughing the caption clearly says laughing. That's how humor between two men works here. One guy says something funny, another guy laughs. If it's not funny but he's your boss you still laugh. Trump wasn't Billy's boss.
    It could be argued that one clip has been overplayed but so many people have said that there was much worse he has said.
    What people say and reality are sometimes two different things.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

George Herbert looked like a good candidate for Death Pool tonight.
    He and Babs were both in the hospital over the holidays. It looked like Satan might have had a 2 for one Xmas present for a while. But US health care is good..... if you're an ex president, CIA lifer, and the biggest drug smuggler of the 20th century, and can therefore afford it.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 3,461 Posts

OMG! They got Sweden!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

we take bomb from terrorist moose & squirrel!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Anyone notice how Lady Skeletor has been silent all week? Not one peep.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think they sent her to rehab and sent out Steven "Little Joey Goebbels" Miller in her place.

Thread Information