Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Van Halen fans have had enough!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    To Know Me Is To Blow Me
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Real Van Halen fans have had enough!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    July 06, 2004

Real Van Halen Fans Have Had Enough!
    "A Call To Arms!"
    (A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters

Real Van Halen fans have had enough!

Van Hagar Can Eat Our Ass!In 1996, 2000 and 2002 we were teased with the possible return of the greatest front man ever: Diamond David Lee Roth! We waited patiently for the new songs that would follow Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More and all we got was silence, speculation and an amazing amount of indifference from the Van Halen brothers. Not a nice way to treat the very people that made these 2 drunks multi-millionaires.

In 2004 the word leaked out: Sammy "The Scam" Hagar was back in the fold. While trailer park protein gobblers and mullet sporting gas station attendants celebrated, real Van Halen fans cringed.

We have finally had enough! Enough of Van Hagar brand fecal syrup rock. Enough of a 57 year old, bloated tequila salesman parading around in Jimmy Buffett wear. Enough of classic Van Halen standards like Unchained and Jump butchered by a hack who hates singing anything from the DLR era live. Enough of crappy, cliche lyrics that make a conversation with Mike Tyson seem deep. Enough of a guy who just sings for his supper and approaches entertaining like a paint by number tool.
    Real Van Halen fans will not support this trash!

We'd like to ask all fans of the David Lee Roth era Van Halen to help us stop the musical madness. For more information on what to do, click on the link below:
    http://www.rotharmy.com/RothArmyFlyer.doc
    Pow!
    Print off the above listed flyer and litter your favorite sporting event or bar.
    If Van Halen comes to your area give a few thousand cars a good ROTH ARMY Welcome by posting these on every window.

We need some exposure on this campaign and we are asking for your help.
    We have made it really easy for you to contribute.
    The only way that the word will get out to the general public is to let your local radio station know about this campaign. To contact your radio station, or any radio station of your choice click the link below.
    http://www.radio-locator.com/
    Here is something you can read over the air to the DJ.
    http://www.rotharmy.com/radio_intro.txt

Now fall in, take charge and make a difference. You've been recruited into the Roth Army and it's about time... to kick Van Hagar squarely in the 5150 oysters!

Copyright ©2004 RothArmy.com in association with Mezro Testicular Cancer Awareness Project.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2005 @ 02:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

hey guess what. dave quit and it serves him right that he cant get back in the band so why dont you all just stop crying you bunch of little bitches sammy would not have a job in vh if your boytoy didnt jump on his ego and leave town in 1985..........so eat shit you jealous bastards
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by vh491
    hey guess what. dave quit and it serves him right that he cant get back in the band so why dont you all just stop crying you bunch of little bitches sammy would not have a job in vh if your boytoy didnt jump on his ego and leave town in 1985..........so eat shit you jealous bastards
    If Dave hadn't left in 84, we feared he might've ended up like the VH brothers. So its actualy a blessing my little retarded friend.
    Sam pretends like he matters. He sweats ignorance and breathes pretentious oxygen based off of what people have told him. "No Sam, you're great at singing classic VH songs", Gosh Sam, don't lose weight or cut your hair! and most importantly keep the capri pants and sandals, they're great!" Dave has integrity and stronger, loyal fan base than Sam could hope for, and deep down inside it kills you Sam fans, and it kills Sam each and everynight he "performs" someone elses songs and not his own with the same ovation or roar of the crowd. Im one of many that dont hate Samuel, we feel sorry for him, because he's the butt of alot of peoples jokes, and he's too stupid to know it.

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2014 @ 02:38 PM
    Status
    Thanks

why does everybody point the finger at sammy..

the guy got offered a job 4 the greatest rock band ever , and he jumped on it...

who wouldnt....

Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2005 @ 02:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

look at dave with your eyes and ears he used to be good he is not anymore......give me a break if he didnt leave ....he left because of ego nothing else ....he thought he was the man .....now he is just a man a humbled sad old man with a hanger stuck in his mouth...........excuses from the roth monkeys. dlr =dont like reality

Chicago Chapter
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-16-2007 @ 10:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    09-06-2005 @ 06:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ok, just the numbers for those who brag about Spammy's #1 records with VH. Ok, so Spammy jumps on board when the band is at the PINNACLE of it's career and scores a host of #1s and some hit singles (he still never had a #1 hit single like Dave's "Jump"). But, I digress...each album dropped in sales since Sammy took the helm. Dropping like dead flies...

VAN HALEN went from obscurity to SUPER GROUP STARDOM

VAN HAGAR went from SUPER GROUP STARDOM (as Van Halen) to MEDIOCRE AOR to horseshit

VAN HALEN is played constantly on the radio, at events, in commercials, in movies

VAN HAGAR is played on pussy stations, in fag bars, and at 5150

VAN HALEN: 38 million records sold

VAN HAGAR: 21 million records sold

DAVID LEE ROTH: 8 million records sold

SAMMY HAGAR: 6 million records sold (with a longer career and more albums to his name)

VAN HALEN RIAA DIAMOND ALBUMS: 2 - Van Halen (I), 1984

VAN HAGAR RIAA DIAMOND ALBUMS: *crickets*

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 Top 20 albums, 2 Top 10 albums, 9 Top 10 singles, and 12 Top 20 singles.

SAMMY HAGAR: 2 Top 20 albums, 0 Top 10 albums, 9 Top 10 singles, and 12 Top singles.

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 Top 20 Billboard singles (2 Top 10), 4 Top 20 BB albums, 2 Top 10 BBs.

SAMMY HAGAR: 0 Top 20 Billboard singles, 2 Top 20 Billboard albums, 0 Top 10 Billboard albums.

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 PLATINUM ALBUMS, (3 Double)

SAMMY HAGAR: 2 PLATINUM ALBUMS

In other words, Sammy with a SUPERSTAR band and a much longer solo career than Dave still couldn't best him in any "real" category except for the #1 albums he got riding on Dave's coattails and the "name"-- VAN HALEN that Dave and the boys had already made household.

But, as we know HISTORY tells the true story of who were LEGENDS and who were FLY-BY-NIGHTERS.

Sorry, Spammy you'll always be #2. You will always sing DAVE's songs and he NEVER will sing yours.

One concert with Van Halen reunited and your whole career would be forgotten...

How DO you sleep at night??

thefive
    It is people like you that makes everyone else eat bologne sandwiches instead of Prime rib.

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 08:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by DaveIsKing

Great... great quote!
    LOL
    Sarge

Chaz Rock City
    I'd be stupid to believe everything Dave says, however the VH Bros are liars. They dump Sammy, then get Dave to create interest in the Best Of. They give millions of people the false impression that there will be a reunion, just to sell a CD that a real VH fan doesn't need. Then there was the failure that is VH 3. Just remeber Eddie said if it didn't work with Gary, he would take up the tuba. Well he went back on his word and got Sammy. I really believe the reason they went Sammy is because he is a yes man and Dave isn't!!

I hope Sammy knows that his tour with Dave did better than this half assed VH reunion

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-31-2013 @ 05:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I love Roth, but this whole campaigne thing is a little too much. VH is over, people. Just let it die. The fans could never convince Ed to FIRE Sam and THEN HIRE DAVE. Will never happen.

lionsfan
    I think I'm going to do it. VHagar is going to be performing at the Orifice Depot Center in Sept. I live only 15 min. away from the arena...could post a few here and there.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I would love to help, but are thankful to god that this traversty wont survive long enough to make it to our fair shores...

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2022 @ 08:32 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave has an ego , yes! but its natural and not forced. this is who he is and people like it. there are 2 kinds- an asshole ego and a confident ego. Dave is loved by everyone cause of his confident ego. people fucking hate ed cause he has a forced ego and its all because of his insecurities. he acts like an asshole and shits on everyone he is in business and this includes the fans!

trust me, the only one jealous is spammy. no matter what he does he is in daves shadow and having to sing Daves songs speakes for itself. when Dave sings a sammy song come talk to us!

I have had enough and ed fans who are fans of dave and not spammy have to refrain from going to see ed play. if you pay to see him you are making spam and the tour look a success.

LIGHT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! *

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

shits on everyone he is in business and this includes the fans!

Great point. Ask the people over at Music Man.

EVH speaks: “The worst part is that I just don't want any fans to think that we were misleading them. I tried to be straight with everybody.”

“Tried” as in: wasn’t.

“I don't like to walk around talking about being sober to everybody, but since I've been sober, I've been really passionate about everything.”
    BAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!

The lying ASS Clown speaks: "But I certainly wouldn't do it again, let's put it like that. I spent five years of my life with the WABORITAS, building my audience, catering only to them and trying to shed myself of VAN HALEN.”

Roth is Right: I used to jam with a guitar player and a drummer now I'm jamming with therapists and psychics and wives and household pets.

Sammy's a singer. David Lee's the singer.

There's only one dynasty that can ever happen for a given team.

What it says is, if I'm willing to get down on my hands and knees like a washer woman and do every inch of that stage, then I've done everything in preparation I possibly could and then I'll feel good about selling you a ticket.

You know, the fellas are in physical pain here. You don't just wander around needing a hip replacement or whatever you call it. You don't constantly have back pain and neck pain and make it to the chiropractor everyday. Come on. We all get a little stubbed toes and a wrenched finger here. If it goes for more than two days you lose sleep and it ruins your whole week. These guys are feeling like that every single day.

I think what happens is everytime I show my little mug in the public and people realize that I still have the same attitude. I have the same spirit. The energy is still there. Then people realize, it can still happen.

©Ramblings by Rogue® Inc.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-20-2009 @ 08:02 PM
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
    Ok, just the numbers for those who brag about Spammy's #1 records with VH. Ok, so Spammy jumps on board when the band is at the PINNACLE of it's career and scores a host of #1s and some hit singles (he still never had a #1 hit single like Dave's "Jump"). But, I digress...each album dropped in sales since Sammy took the helm. Dropping like dead flies...

VAN HALEN went from obscurity to SUPER GROUP STARDOM

VAN HAGAR went from SUPER GROUP STARDOM (as Van Halen) to MEDIOCRE AOR to horseshit

VAN HALEN is played constantly on the radio, at events, in commercials, in movies

VAN HALEN: 38 million records sold

VAN HAGAR: 21 million records sold

DAVID LEE ROTH: 8 million records sold

SAMMY HAGAR: 6 million records sold (with a longer career and more albums to his name)

VAN HALEN RIAA DIAMOND ALBUMS: 2 - Van Halen (I), 1984

VAN HAGAR RIAA DIAMOND ALBUMS: *crickets*

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 Top 20 albums, 2 Top 10 albums, 9 Top 10 singles, and 12 Top 20 singles.

SAMMY HAGAR: 2 Top 20 albums, 0 Top 10 albums, 9 Top 10 singles, and 12 Top singles.

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 Top 20 Billboard singles (2 Top 10), 4 Top 20 BB albums, 2 Top 10 BBs.

SAMMY HAGAR: 0 Top 20 Billboard singles, 2 Top 20 Billboard albums, 0 Top 10 Billboard albums.

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 PLATINUM ALBUMS, (3 Double)

SAMMY HAGAR: 2 PLATINUM ALBUMS

In other words, Sammy with a SUPERSTAR band and a much longer solo career than Dave still couldn't best him in any "real" category except for the #1 albums he got riding on Dave's coattails and the "name"-- VAN HALEN that Dave and the boys had already made household.

But, as we know HISTORY tells the true story of who were LEGENDS and who were FLY-BY-NIGHTERS.

Sorry, Spammy you'll always be #2. You will always sing DAVE's songs and he NEVER will sing yours.

One concert with Van Halen reunited and your whole career would be forgotten...

How DO you sleep at night??
    Today's tip of the ten gallon hat goes to DaveIsKing!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-02-2004 @ 02:03 PM
    Status
    Thanks

As much as I would like to jump on your band wagon and support Dave...I feel like maybe you need to rethink your approach.

First off, its a cheap shot , pathetic and totally unnecessary to post a current picture of Spam against a 1980's pic of Dave. Dave is still hot and still has what it takes. Why not push that if you believe in him so much?

Secondly, stop slinging mud. There are many valid arguments why Van Halen was better than Van Hagar without the name calling. Thats just childish. Rewrite you article with facts expressed intelligently-maybe I would be willing to spread it around.

Third, there has to be two sides to every story. If we effectively turn people away from Spam Halen, what can we offer them in return. Sorry boys, Dave is busy playing EMT in New York. It has been 20 years and they haven't gotten back together. There have been two attempts, that were well received by all the fans. The media and general public jumps if they think Dave and the boys are gonna even look at each other. You cannot insinuate that the public interest is not there and that is why there is no Classic Van Halen. further, it would be wrong to promote that there is anything left to offer the fans in place of Van Hagar.

Realize that Ed, Al, Mike and Spam are not the only ones benefiting from this tour. Dave is getting paid too; as he will from sales of the album-if any should happen to sell. You want to convince me, get a statement from Dave...otherwise, I happen to believe he is pleased as can be with all that is happening. Yea, he takes the high road, but a saint he aint. If he had something to say, he would say it.

Sorry, no support forthcoming at this time.

Zero Discipline
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-12-2021 @ 03:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Get that "Dave is King" info to radio stations.

That shit would baffle most 20-30 something DJs who believe Sam's lies.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It's great that you guys want to start a campaign, that's really kool.

I support it, because it's the truth...

Mambo from DiamondDavidLeeRoth.com started a campaign with t-shirts also a couple of months back, and he's been doing some radio stations across the country to promote the cause...

You guys should try and combine the effort...I just bought my shirt on Monday night, it's pretty kool....

Hitting radio and the VH tour stops along the way is kool here...

I suggest a combining of efforts...anyway...

Here are the links...

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/

http://hometown.aol.com/itaintvh/myhomepage/sale.html

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Everybody shut their pieholes...and fucking do this...

Fabulous Shadow
    It's a cool idea but the flyer sux...

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    07-12-2004 @ 08:59 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Dude Get a life!

Get a life dude take your flyer and wipe your ass with it, why the hell would we do that for you. The problem is you people are pissing and moaning because they are back making money rocking out every arena.

I saw the Detroit show last night at Joe Louis Arena and I have to say whata great show they put on. It was about 2 hours to. Ed played the longest solo starting out with a medley of about 4 old VH tunes then leading into eruption. Alex's drum solo was fucking right on the money too. Everyone was great, the new songs are not that great, but like I said before in a previous post, they needed to get something out for the fans.

One comment about Silvertide tho, they suck, this lead singer think's he's Chris Robinson or something. But while we were sitting there waiting for Van Halen to come on Eddie would peak out from his speakers and bullshit with some of the fans on the side of the stage then eventually would come out to talk to people before the show and the crowd would start screeming just for him coming out in his army pants. (by the way I think they wear the same clothes every night because they film each show. They will be releasing another live DVD by next year) It was cool, he doesn't look like he's on crack or drunk, he is just very very skinny and ties his hair up to get it out of his eyes while playing.

A comment about his guitar, Ed's not using standard peavy pickups in his wolfgang and he is using an eyebolt extended about 1 foot from his guitar to keep his cord from getting in his way which is real funny looking considering that I too play on peavy wolfgang guitars myself. His cord did get tangled up into his wahh pedal and Ed lost sound during the beginning of one of the 5150 songs for about 30 secs of the song. Eddie did seam rusty at alot of the songs cords but you could sure tell what he was playing atleast. He also played stuff like cathedral and little guitars as well.

To sum it all up whata rock show to sell out crowd at the Joe, and I will be at the Palace tonight for the 2nd show. Sammy rocked. and lets end all this talk about him being too fat, cause the guy wasn't, I think the only fat one on stage is Mike. lol, but he rocked too, and they all seemed to ba having the time of their life. When Ed's guitar solo was over the crowd cheered so long, that Ed' started to wipe his eyes I think he was crying, and kept telling everyone "thankyou, and that he was glad to be back up there playing again", he was eating it up, it didn't really matter what he played it was the fact that he was out there doing his best and for having 9 years off, he seems like he will be playing note for note perfect again like he did way back when.

Thanks Sammy, Ed, Alex, and Mike for one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. VH is back, and they are going to kick ass again!.

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

hey homo....

you do realize your on a David Lee Roth forum, correct ?

you wasted your time typing all that up cause nobody is gonna read it. it doesnt take much to see who is a homo spermy swallowing sapm fan.

I think you meant to goto the links. but I guess the true DLR fan inside made you come to this site.

welcome to another convert. im glad you have seen the light.

lol

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'll paint the flyer on some shirts and sell them as they enter the Van Hagar show.

No, I'll beat them senseless for still thinking of going into the show, steal their wallets and donate all the cash to this site...Hows that?

September is fast approaching and so is that abortion some call Van Halen. I have much work to do planning my picket line.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    09-28-2007 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

LOL

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    07-12-2004 @ 08:59 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Yeh I know where I'm at, and I am telling it like it is, I am in no way a homo, your just jealous cause you couldn't go and got stuck at home eating your wife's sloppy fat pussy all night while I enjoyed an evening checking out the hottest concert ladies and hearing the best music ever made. I'm not going to sit here and rag on you because your already ragged on dude, and so are all you others that have your wet dream about Dave returning to VH, that will never happen. I talked to about 15 people at the show, and they all said they seen Dave for the sammy and Dave tour, and he sucked monkey juice. "This guy can't sing for shit" , "he's all washed up". lol.. Yeh I wouldn't mind seeing Dave come back either but if it hasn't happened by now forget about it.

These guys put on a great show here in Detroit and in Clarkston, although it would have been allot nicer of a show if Silvertide didn't open up for them!. wtf and who the hell signed that contract? Those idiots sucked, although they do have a real good guitar player. But to get back to VH this board can kick S am all it wants but he will read it and know he has some supporters even on rotharmy which is funny and I bet it's cracking him up cause he reads everything. I would also like to comment about the main page article info regarding the selling of such goods by the members of VH, sammy and his Cabo shit, and Mike and his hotsauce. You have to remember all sorts of marketing companies come to these celebrities to sell their products, with S am its different tho, but they are just going through their phase thats all, no one said anything when JMH put his name on a stack of marshall amps did they? no.. So who the hell cares about bickering about what they sell or don't sell on the side.

I am so tired about hearing the bickering on this site towards the current singer of VH, all you VH fans out there should be lucky they are back touring again and bringing that music back to us, they could just give it all up with the millions they have and just retire from the business. Grant it I don't like some of S ammy's own music, but what about the Montorse days, and the 5150 days, everyone liked it back then, make up your minds and get off the hate bandwagon already. www.clubafterhours.com Both shows here in Detroit were sold out. They showed a great time to the fans. Sam was letting fans sing, Eddie was singing also which was quite different. He has a monotone voice on the mike but he tries thats for sure.

This guy is getting 10 and 15 minute cheers from the crowd after his solo's and I would like to point out that wolfie did not play at any of the Detroit shows. Also they are letting about 30 people sit inside the rings at each show can you imagine being 10 feet away and watching ed play. lol...The shows were great, I would pay 103.00 to see them again for sure. www.icecreamadventures.com I did notice alot of scalpers tho at the show, those are prob the only seats that didn't get used by fans which is a shame because I think every Van halen fan should experience their new show. www.erotictkelly.com three big jumbo screens. Because I am a smart one, if I was the producer of the show I would have the band play in the center of the arena and have the rings go all the way around, that would be a kickass stage. I really have to say tho that I was disappointed that there were no PYRO at all during the show. I also think they should have kept the VH rings behind the band around the jumbotron also like in the FUCK tour. But ohh well I'm not the producer. great show again guys at the Palace. VH and S ammy ROCKS! can't wait to see you guys again!.

www.myamateurcontent.com
    Last edited by smv3752; 07-12-2004 at 08:59 AM.

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

go home homo..... i aint reading all that shit you wrote. I have better things to do. beating up on a spammy fan that fights is more fun. your opinions are unheard. keep comming to the DLRArmy and support the best site on the net.

still..... i think your lost and the links is at www.smv3752isahomo.com

I dont get why anyone would like a frontwoman like spammy who likes to wear girl cloths and shoes and cant stop eating. that dude has one big fat belly. an embarrassment.

show me a skinny pic of spam and I will admit im wrong.

fucking butt pirate!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    07-23-2004 @ 03:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

just dowloaded the 3 new van hagar songs. "WOW" a whole 3 new songs! It's sad to hear how far jam'in with hagar has brought the band down. I was going to burn them, but don't think i want to waste a -r on it. Sammys volcals lack any luster. and i think ed must have let him do the gutiar solos too. any one who has a question on where the fans are about ROTH / hagar only had to see last years ROTH / hagar tour.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    07-29-2004 @ 09:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Cool dave is van halen for life

OK This is what I fell about the sammy vs Dave Deal.
    Dave is the man and he has always been the driving force behinde eddy. Eddy ain't crap without Dave. Sammy is great on his own, montros, 3 lock box standing hampton Ect..... But when you take out dave and put in sammy, sammy and eddy become sissy song writers and prefomers. And the funny thing is, Alex becomes a sissy too.eddy and alex are like 2 whiney bitch's on the rag when they work with sammy and the music they make is limp and weak. It's the kind of crap you hear being played over the speaker's at JC Penny!
    When you take out Sammy and add Dave everything click's together like a well oiled machine.
    Dave drives the guy's in Van Halen to get to a new level and kick some ass.
    Maybe drinking does kill brain cells and Eddy and Alex killed there last few brain cells on Sammy's teqiala.
    The enitre world knows that the only front man for Van Halen is Dave.
    What the hell is Eddy and Alex thinking. And for you Sammy all I want to know is why the hell would you go back and get on all 4's? Can't you get your own thing going again bro? Or have you just become that lame?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-31-2015 @ 07:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I agree, Dave and Ed have a strong chemistry. They are very opposite in personality, but that is what made them so great. Dave kep't Ed on his toes. Listen to Me Wise Magic. Ed hadn't played like that in years. Hagar doesn't push Ed's creative buttons like Roth did. Their in the comfort zone right now and the fans are suffering for it. If they dislike Dave that much, then get a separate tour bus. The only time they would have to see eachother is during rehearsals and the gigs. Come on guys give the fans what they want before its to late.

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ed always wants to prove to dave his guitar can equal his vocals.

Daves Vocals= cool

sammy vocals= cat getting hit by car

opposites attract and evryone knows that. the coolest friends I have had are assholes and totally opposite of me but it makes for a really cool night out!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Amen.

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy = Pussyass.

DAVE = ROCKSTAR.

Ed = Pussyass former-Rockstar

Alex = Dumbass

Mikey = Head-up-the-Ass.

Ifyouseekay

Come on Sarge, Gimmie A Break

It's time to put an end to all the this reunion crap and see things for what they are. A blessing in disguise.

Classic Van Halen means as much to me as any other fan, but I knew years ago the only way to make sure it stayed that way in my heart is to cherish what it was. I've never seen the band live since 1984, and fully intend to keep it like that. Dave or no Dave. I've never heard Sammy Hagar sing a David Lee Roth song. On purpose.

Dave, I've seen him 13 times. He's my main man. I've stuck to him like glue every diay for the past 2 decades. He is one awesome fucking human being, the rock star is just the bonus. All icing on the beefcake.

So lets truly honor him for being intelligent enough to see that preserving everyting Classic Van Halen is was and always will be
    to the world in which we know it was more important to him than
    reliving the limelight wiht 10,000 of his closest friends and a gizzilion dollars he would have made.

It's not gonna happen.

BLOW THE TORCH!!!
    ABORT THE MISSION

CUT THE CORD ALREADY.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    12-19-2006 @ 08:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

how cool is dave !!!!

just gootttaa say man thats fucking cool what dave is doing to help@ people out man...it takes a fucking lot of balls to do what he is doing. I used to be an emergency serviceperson myself and it aint easy. Dave ought to be congratulated for that shit dude. what do you guys think ????

Wolverine
    dave has too be in charge...thats the secret of the real van halen!!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    01-15-2005 @ 10:48 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I think you are asking for something that will never happen.
    Being in a band is like being married. Its a marriage of time and creative influence. If you dont like one another how can you create anything together?

Would you be happier if Van Halen changed the bands name to Ratt Salade? Do you think that Warner Bros. Would honor a contract to this newly titled band?

Why are you blaming Sammy?

If Van Halen or any of the original members were to pass away, what would you think then?

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some of the best love making comes after a fight, same goes for the original VH.
    It was their differences that made their creations magical and timeless...Van Hagar was simply, Less.

Panamark's Girl
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 09:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Cathedral
    Some of the best love making comes after a fight, same goes for the original VH.
    It was their differences that made their creations magical and timeless...Van Hagar was simply, Less.
    They did bicker like a married couple! If only their reunion was as simple as marriage counseling!

My question is, why would Eddie run off and cheat with Spammy? I guess, because Spammy wouldn't bitch back when Eddie got out the handcuffs and said, "Time to Suck!"

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, they say everyone has a talent, Spammy's just happens to be sucking.

He trained Edward very well also.

Thread Information