• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I don't think she was lip syncing.

I still can't understand why in the fuck any VH fan would want them to go out there and embarrass themselves on the biggest stage. If anybody would need to lip sync, it would be Dave.
    Van Halen are just a bunch of old men. They were a high energy act and old guys look stupid trying to do it. Yeah it's nice to see Ed still has the guitar skills but that's about it. It's a guitar legend playing with his fat son on stage with old Uncle Al and crazy Dave who looks like some crazy old sailor up there but his voice is gone. At least he's keeping his old wrinkly butt covered these days.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Watch it on BBC, no commercials.
      Ah. I had better things to do than watch a bunch of overpaid pricks throw a pig skin around.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't think she was lip syncing either, but I think she had a backing voice track but was singing along with it (most of the time)...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

In HD or 4K? I know you guys are still getting your signal with rabbit ears...

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

In HD or 4K? I know you guys are still getting your signal with rabbit ears...
            Doesn't matter it's still a bunch of lady toilet parts fucking about in armour ya puffs
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Just saying

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                Ever since that horrible performance by Roger Daltrey & Pete Townsend (fraudulently billing themselves as "The Who") there hasn't been any live bands performing at the Super Bowl. (
                I call bullshit on your entire post. By your logic The Ramones were a fraudulent band after Marky quit, legit after he came back and fraudulent again when Dee Dee left the band. If John Entwhistle was OK with The Who continuing on as The Who after Moon died I'm sure he would have been cool with Pete and Roger continuing to tour and record as The Who. Here's their Superbowl performance. I thought it was pretty good.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Ah. I had better things to do than watch a bunch of overpaid pricks throw a pig skin around.
                  I usually feel that way about regular season football and baseball but once the playoffs start I start watching games. Don't feel the same about auto racing because of the deadly nature of it if you fuck up. Even if you don't fuck up there's a chance you'll die every time you race.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The commercials were the worst I've ever seen...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      The commercials were the worst I've ever seen...
                      There was one I liked before the game began but I don't remember exactly what it was about. It had a bunch of famous people in it. I don't know about you but I was glad politics didn't degrade the game in any way.
                      The one with Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart produced a few giggles.
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-06-2017, 03:14 PM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        There was one I liked before the game began but I don't remember exactly what it was about. It had a bunch of famous people in it. I don't know about you but I was glad politics didn't degrade the game in any way.
                        By definition it is a shiiite commercial if you don't remember what it was about.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

As for the who halftime show I went to see them live about then and they were still pretty good live. But watching a live band on stage where you can't hear the vocals because you're singing so loud with a dozen bottles on board for starters is different from watching a live band at home on tv with fuck all atmosphere.

It's all about context .... movies are just lots of still pictures dont you know

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Doesn't matter it's still a bunch of lady toilet parts fucking about in armour ya puffs
                            Right. How many faggit foot fairy soccer players are suffering from CTE?

Not to mention, you can be queer and thrive in soccer. Very few homo's have the ability to thrive at football. Not at the highest level. Prancing around like a faggit is encouraged in soccer. It'll get one killed in the NFL.

FACT!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              By definition it is a shiiite commercial if you don't remember what it was about.
                              True But I was already buzzed on rum and Coke.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Right. How many faggit foot fairy soccer players are suffering from CTE?

Not to mention, you can be queer and thrive in soccer. Very few homo's have the ability to thrive at football. Not at the highest level. Prancing around like a faggit is encouraged in soccer. It'll get one killed in the NFL.

FACT!
                                Sounds tough , how about no helmet , no pads , no steroids, no vaginal protector and it's called rugby.
                                Now stop fucking around and buy a ticket for the ballet

Comment

Working...