X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TitanTopper
    Groupie
    • Mar 2012

When was the last Dave...

went on a hiatus like this from ALL of Social Media? I definitely think he's up to something beyond just his normal "trips" or "adventures" off the grid. I figure it's either health related or he's in a studio somewhere. Thoughts?
    "Hey man, that suit is you!!"
  • Grit
    Roadie
    • Oct 2011

I agree. Feels like something is stirring.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Wait till February 28th. Mardi Gras.

He's only getting ready for a brand new fancy dress...

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

GET READY........

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Who knows if Roth is working on something, or an impending announcement will happen any day now or not?

I mean, at this point, is there really ANY project Roth is going to undertake that requires "going off the grid" in fear that the news will leak?

It's not the summer of 1996 anymore.

Should it be a full-on CVH reunion, or an EEAS reunion, or a CVH box set with audio/video rarities, or a new Van Halen studio album, or whatever...just get on with it and get it out there.

Fuck's sake, never mind how old Roth and whichever band are getting and there being no time to waste: I'M not getting any younger, here! Hurry up, while I still give half a shit!!
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• TitanTopper
            Groupie
            • Mar 2012

Okay...I started this thread in February and I'm still feeling the same. WHERE THE FUCK IS DAVE??
            "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TitanTopper
              Okay...I started this thread in February and I'm still feeling the same. WHERE THE FUCK IS DAVE??
              Hey, that was only two months ago.

Two months is, like, 5 minutes in VHT (Van Halen Time) these days.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...