Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CPAC Keynote Speaker and Alt-Reich Poster Boy Loves to Defend Pedophiles

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

CPAC Keynote Speaker and Alt-Reich Poster Boy Loves to Defend Pedophiles

Video surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos defending pedophilia, ACU board reportedly not consulted on CPAC invite
    Chris Enloe

The American Conservative Union, which hosts the annual gathering of conservatives called “CPAC,” announced over the weekend that alt-Right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos would be this year’s keynote speaker.

Many criticized the move because Yiannopoulos is not seen as a traditional conservative — if a conservative at all. Instead, Yiannopoulos is seen as the figurehead of the alt-Right movement, a movement that prides itself in nationalism, which many accuse of racism and anti-Semitism.

Jonah Goldberg, a senior editor for the conservative magazine National Review who is seen as one of the conservative leaders in post-modern politics, said the move to include Yiannopoulos as the keynote speaker is “sad and disappointing.”

Still, ACU chairman Matt Schlapp defended the decision in comments to the Hollywood Reporter, which broke the story about Yiannopoulos.

“An epidemic of speech suppression has taken over college campuses,” Schlapp told the news outlet. “Milo has exposed their liberal thuggery and we think free speech includes hearing Milo’s important perspective.”

Then on Sunday morning, less than one day after the controversial announcement about the CPAC speaker lineup, video surfaced of Yiannopoulos allegedly defending pedophilia in the past.

“We get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff,” Yiannopoulos is heard saying in a video, acknowledging that he has a controversial point of view, “to the point where we are heavily policing consensual adults.”

“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,” he added.

“It sounds like molestation to me,” an unnamed person tells Yiannopoulos in reply, likely an interviewer. “It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me.”

“But you know what? I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him,” Yiannopoulos replied, using a euphemism for male oral sex.

It doesn’t end there.

In an interview with comedian Joe Rogan in 2015, Yiannopoulos discussed his sexual relationship with “Father Michael,” which he allegedly had as a teenager at age 14.

During the interview, he even tried to normalize pedophilia.

“So you’re saying you’ve never seen a 15-year-old girl, at any point in your life, that you thought was hot?” Yiannopoulos asked.

“Yeah, when I was 15!” Rogan replied. “I’m not retarded dude.”

“No, when you were 25 or 30, you’ve never seen girls you thought were hot?” Yiannopoulos asked again.

“No, I thought they were little kids!” Rogan said.

Later, Rogan called “Father Michael” a “terrible person” for allegedly having a sexual relationship with Yiannopoulos when he was a young teenager, but Yiannopoulos tried to downplay it.

“It wasn’t molestation,” he alleged

“That’s absolutely molestation,” Rogan shot back.

Later in the interview, Yiannopoulos talked about a Hollywood party he went to years ago that had “very young boys” in attendance for sex.

Yiannopoulos has since responded to the allegations on Facebook Sunday afternoon denying them completely.

Yiannopoulos wrote:

There’s a video going around that purports to show me saying anti-semitic things (nope) and advocating for pedophilia (big nope). The shocking thing? It’s Republicans doing it. Sad to see establishment types collapse into the same tactics as social justice warriors: name calling, deceptively edited videos, confected moral outrage and public shaming. This is why they deserve to burn — and why they are burning. Here’s how I actually feel about pedophilia, which you’d know if you’d actually watched or read anything I’ve ever done. Or, you know, if you had two brain cells to rub together. There’s only one appropriate response to this sort of behavior, and it’s a gigantic FUCK YOU!
    In addition, it appears that the ACU board was not consulted about Yiannopoulos being named a speaker at this years CPAC, let alone the keynote.

“The ACU board was not consulted on this, nor was there a board vote,” Ned Ryun wrote on Twitter Saturday, who sits on the ACU board.

Last year’s keynote speaker was conservative radio host Glenn Beck, who many criticized in 2016 for being an outspoken critic of then-candidate Donald Trump. Beck didn’t support Trump because he didn’t think Trump was conservative enough.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

who?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oops.... it looks like even CPAC draws the line at OPENLY endorsing pedobears.....

Buh-bye, Princess Millie! Your 15 minutes are OVER!!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Watered-down apology

Gawd, I'm too fucking high right now to read it.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    First off, why would conservatives organize a group called the American Conservative Union: aren't they supposed to be pro right-to-work and anti-unionizing?

I think I may have heard of Yiannopoulos in the wake of all the Breitbart clips over the past year and the connection of the organization to Stave Bannon, but even within that limited context his isn't a name that vividly stands out in my memory like Bannon's or Andrew Breitbart's does.

Looking at the clip, it's a little hard for me to tell if Yiannopoulos is being serious about his own sexual experiences or not, or if he is really saying some sort of NAMBLA approach to sexuality is something he actually advocates or not. That British understated sense of humor, I suppose. Even if it was all tongue-in-cheek on his part, it wasn't particularly funny. And I'd tend to doubt the ACU would want to be publicly associated with that kind of thing.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Simon & Schuster just cancelled this whiny little Nazi bitch's book deal. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now I'm hearing that even Breitfart is about to dump him.

Breitfart wouldn't even fire Steve Bannon, and he's one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever walk the earth (as was this shitty publication's founder, Andrew Breitfart - who drank himself to death at the age of 43 and looked at least 25 years older)

So when you're too much of a liability for Breitfart, that's really an accomplishment in complete douchebaggery.

10. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Terry (02-20-2017)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oooooooh, I'm sure Barnes & Noble are shaking in their corporate boots, slave FORD

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    So Milo likes the Catholic Church because there is lots of cock to suck there and he got off to a start at a young age. Homos are the way they are because they love decadence. No shit Sherlock. Tell us something we already don't know. Milo and father Michael both will burn as stubble.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-20-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    qikgts = NSA operative/spy. Bet you didn't know that.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:37 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

This is the Alt-right movement, it's filled with fucking kooks that are used to operating in the shadows of the internet. But when they have to be responsible after articulating their actual thoughts and beliefs in the real world you see what a bunch of fuckoffs they are...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Now I'm hearing that even Breitfart is about to dump him.

Breitfart wouldn't even fire Steve Bannon, and he's one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever walk the earth (as was this shitty publication's founder, Andrew Breitfart - who drank himself to death at the age of 43 and looked at least 25 years older)

So when you're too much of a liability for Breitfart, that's really an accomplishment in complete douchebaggery.
    Breitbart made their money off the fag. Now he's spooked the horses and most likely they will let the cock sucker go. Milo get's off on fucking minds and did it well. We will see how he spins and see if he can stay up on the surfboard. Maybe he's burned all his bridges but in this fucked up world I wouldn't count him out just yet.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    This is the Alt-right movement, it's filled with fucking kooks that are used to operating in the shadows of the internet. But when they have to be responsible after articulating their actual thoughts and beliefs in the real world you see what a bunch of fuckoffs they are...
    There never was any alt-right movement. The first I heard of it was when a bunch of gays showed up to the Republican Convention because they felt the Democratic Party threw them under the bus. The number one reason stated is the Democrats were supporting Islam. So basically the alt right were a bunch of anti-Muslim gays and Milo had the loudest voice of them all. A movement wants to change something. These were just a bunch of gays who don't like Islam. Basically Democrats who jumped parties.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    There never was any alt-right movement.
    And the Holocaust didn't exist, either.

Hippie.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There never was any alt-right movement. The first I heard of it was when a bunch of gays showed up to the Republican Convention because they felt the Democratic Party threw them under the bus. The number one reason stated is the Democrats were supporting Islam. So basically the alt right were a bunch of anti-Muslim gays and Milo had the loudest voice of them all. A movement wants to change something. These were just a bunch of gays who don't like Islam. Basically Democrats who jumped parties.
    Do you sniff glue, Higgens? There certainly is an alt-right movement and it has more to do with closet internet nazis like Bannon than homos...

19. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (02-20-2017)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Milo was the absurd triggering the absurd. So at the end of the day the normal people are saying enough of this political correctness and trying to destroy the first amendment and enough of this flaming pervert championing our first amendment rights. Pretty much goes to demonstrate the insanity some in our society have fallen into. What's even more insane is people take is serious.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Okay, with that nonsense you are now officially slave NITRO

Welcome to the club of fucktards.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Everyone has a right to free speech, that doesn't give them the right to a platform. Why doesn't cunt-pac let a homeless bag lady that has a gaggle of invisible elf friends speak? Doesn't she have freedom of speech?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Do you sniff glue, Higgens? There certainly is an alt-right movement and it has more to do with closet internet nazis like Bannon than homos...
    Are they getting financing from George Soros? I've seen Black Lives Matter and Antifa out on a movement and they don't seem too nice. I haven't seen any alt right trouble other than people being triggered by Milo. I think the alt right is a bogey man cooked up by the left. Brannon? Is he going to trigger a false flag and use Homeland Security to throw the left into FEMA camps or something? If anything the alt right are good at their game. They are practically invisible.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The truth is that I have barely heard of this tool, and I really haven't heard much of his apparent anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim schtick but it seems like it's just a shrill cliche of soundboards and circle jerks, and a lot of it reminds me of the Monty Python "Oncentration Amps" skit on the Brit National Front...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Everyone has a right to free speech, that doesn't give them the right to a platform. Why doesn't cunt-pac let a homeless bag lady that has a gaggle of invisible elf friends speak? Doesn't she have freedom of speech?
    An organization has the right to choose or decline who speaks on their platform. You have the right to build your own platform. The bone I have to pick with the left at the moment is they have become what the right used to be. You have the right to free speech as long as we agree with it. The left used to defend free speech more than the right did. So yeah I agree. Milo is morally warped but he was right on free speech being in danger and he flamboyantly made his point and I agree with that point he was making. As far as 14 year old kids sucking the priest's cock that's not ok and I agree with Joe Rogan. That is a form of pedophilia. I blame the media for a lot of the hysteria. People on each side thinks one side is going to be a tyranny. It used to be we just disagreed and now it's it's fear and even hate. I think we all need to chill.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Are they getting financing from George Soros? I've seen Black Lives Matter and Antifa out on a movement and they don't seem too nice. I haven't seen any alt right trouble other than people being triggered by Milo. I think the alt right is a bogey man cooked up by the left. Brannon? Is he going to trigger a false flag and use Homeland Security to throw the left into FEMA camps or something? If anything the alt right are good at their game. They are practically invisible.
    Oh god, the soros crap again. Changing the subject? Who gives a fuck about BLM? C'mon babe, lay that Trilateral Commission shit on me again! The fucking Grays are watching us....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

An organization has the right to choose or decline who speaks on their platform. You have the right to build your own platform. The bone I have to pick with the left at the moment is they have become what the right used to be. You have the right to free speech as long as we agree with it. The left used to defend free speech more than the right did. So yeah I agree. Milo is morally warped but he was right on free speech being in danger and he flamboyantly made his point and I agree with that point he was making. As far as 14 year old kids sucking the priest's cock that's not ok and I agree with Joe Rogan. That is a form of pedophilia. I blame the media for a lot of the hysteria. People on each side thinks one side is going to be a tyranny. It used to be we just disagreed and now it's it's fear and even hate. I think we all need to chill.
    I don't disagree with most of this and I can't speak much about Yannos or whatever the fuck his name is because I've never heard him speak. But we could just as easily make the same "freedom speech" shit about nazis and certainly have. Do we have to have a fucking echo chamber at these meetings?

And you can't say silly and absurd things like "there is no alt-right movement" without people questioning your basic comprehention...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-20-2017 at 07:37 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well I'm going to throw on Women and Children First and have a few shots of Jack. Got to enjoy life. Milo was just a different kind of rock star. Ha! Ha! He did nothing more than what the Sex Pistols did. He agitated the establishment and they screaming like wieners on a BBQ. Have a little fire scarecrow! This is 21st century America!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why doesn't cunt-pac let a homeless bag lady that has a gaggle of invisible elf friends speak?
    Actually, they have been known to do that too......

30. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-20-2017)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't disagree with most of this and I can't speak much about Yannos or whatever the fuck his name is because I've never heard him speak. But we could just as easily make the same "freedom speech" shit about nazis and certainly have. Do we have to have a fucking echo chamber at these meetings?
    Most people want a job, a beer, and a fuck. They don't care about all this. I mean let's say there is an alt right movement. What's it going to actually accomplish? Nothing. I live in a very right wing state and people just want to make a living. I'm hearing nothing about getting any kind of revenge on anyone. Americans are too fat and lazy to cause much trouble these days. Take the food and TV away for a few days and you might have some trouble. Ha! Ha!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Hey it's the chick from the Love Toilet skit.

33. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Terry (02-20-2017)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nasally lobotomized twat Victoria "Tito" Jackson is the result of anti-psychotic medication, alcoholism, and childhood molestation.

It's like you no longer try anymore, slave FORD

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey it's the chick from the Love Toilet skit.
    When she was on SNL she reminded me a lot of an ex girlfriend. Now she's 10 times more fucked in the head than the ex ever was - and that's quite an accomplishment!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I quite enjoyed how Ms. Jackson blamed liberal Hollywood blacklisting for her failed career, the rails of which came off long ago, and had nothing to do with her politics (which weren't even widely known at the time).

I mean, fucks sake, she had 6 years on SNL and a half a dozen semi-decent supporting roles in movies movie from the late 1980s to the early 1990s. She never stood out on SNL because she had one stock character, which was the same one she played in all her movie roles: the dumb blonde. Her persona never took off because it was one-note and not particularly entertaining.

It wasn't until well after a decade from her career high point when she started making pointed far-right comments: she was firmly ensconced in the Where Are They Now? segment of celebrity by the time she began sharing her political views, so there was no "career" of any relative worth by then for Hollywood to blacklist. Simply put, she hasn't been a bankable entertainment commodity since 1992.
    Last edited by Terry; 02-20-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Most people want a job, a beer, and a fuck. They don't care about all this. I mean let's say there is an alt right movement. What's it going to actually accomplish? Nothing. I live in a very right wing state and people just want to make a living. I'm hearing nothing about getting any kind of revenge on anyone. Americans are too fat and lazy to cause much trouble these days. Take the food and TV away for a few days and you might have some trouble. Ha! Ha!
    I must say the country HAS become much fatter, lazier and dumber...interestingly enough coinciding with the general population median age getting older.

Truth be told, most people regardless of ideological bent really just DO want to have a job, pay their bills, get laid and not be bothered.

Never mind the food and the tv, take away hand held internet technology for a few HOURS and you would DEFINITELY have some trouble.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Enjoy a long neck of Father's Michael's extra stout Pale Ale. It's Milo's favorite since he was a child.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I quite enjoyed how Ms. Jackson blamed liberal Hollywood blacklisting for her failed career, the rails of which came off long ago, and had nothing to do with her politics (which weren't even widely known at the time).

I mean, fucks sake, she had 6 years on SNL and a half a dozen semi-decent supporting roles in movies movie from the late 1980s to the early 1990s. She never stood out on SNL because she had one stock character, which was the same one she played in all her movie roles: the dumb blonde. Her persona never took off because it was one-note and not particularly entertaining.

It wasn't until well after a decade from her career high point when she started making pointed far-right comments: she was firmly ensconced in the Where Are They Now? segment of celebrity by the time she began sharing her political views, so there was no "career" of any relative worth by then for Hollywood to blacklist. Simply put, she hasn't been a bankable entertainment commodity since 1992.
    Kind of like Kristy. Limited skill set. A one trick pony.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

And you can't say silly and absurd things like "there is no alt-right movement" without people questioning your basic comprehention...
    I think my problem is I still tend to define a movement as something more tangible in terms of actual physical membership and physical structures housing the membership than a loose, internet-based coalition of like-minded people.

Maybe I'm anachronistic in defining a movement as such, and I may be incorrect in stating that the "alt right" doesn't fit that definition in a meaningful way, but I think that was Nitro's point...although it may well not have been his point; I'm not trying to speak for him (nor would he want/need me to) or intentionally trying to misinfer what he said should he have meant something else.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Kind of like Kristy. Limited skill set. A one trick pony.
    I always assumed she was a Lounge alias.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I must say the country HAS become much fatter, lazier and dumber...interestingly enough coinciding with the general population median age getting older.

Truth be told, most people regardless of ideological bent really just DO want to have a job, pay their bills, get laid and not be bothered.

Never mind the food and the tv, take away hand held internet technology for a few HOURS and you would DEFINITELY have some trouble.
    Hey if the average person has the decent basics of life they are happy. It's not about stuff it's about quality of life. People just got fatter when television rolled onto the scene and then with video games and more video content available and computers it's gotten worse. I get that. What I don't get is the obscene portions people eat. The portions have grown. A Coke used to be 7 ounces. A hamburger had a single patty. Popcorn at a movie was a little bag not a big two gallon tub. All I can say is it's killing us off. Darwin at work. Nature seems to take care of anything off balance. The fat slobs end up dying off and the thin people take over.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I really don't like my smart phone. It's just a tool for me. I'm not addicted to it. I like to get away from technology for a vacation. Go hike up somewhere and just camp out. A fun day for me is being on the summit of the Grand Teton on a clear day where you actually can see the curve of the earth or to be cross country skiing out in the middle of nowhere on a clear moonless night. The sky looks like you are in outer space. I don't want that damn phone to ruin the mojo of it all.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think my problem is I still tend to define a movement as something more tangible in terms of actual physical membership and physical structures housing the membership than a loose, internet-based coalition of like-minded people.

Maybe I'm anachronistic in defining a movement as such, and I may be incorrect in stating that the "alt right" doesn't fit that definition in a meaningful way, but I think that was Nitro's point...although it may well not have been his point; I'm not trying to speak for him (nor would he want/need me to) or intentionally trying to misinfer what he said should he have meant something else.
    We live in the age of psychological warfare and media is a weapon these days. We all pretty much know what real journalism is. You stay neutral and you tell The Who, what, where, when, how, and why. Real journalists do their own research and that includes doing interviews and even going undercover. The talented journalists got their story and it was factually accurate. That hardly exists anymore. We have propaganda mills and Breitbart is one of them. Some of these outfits actually create a psyops. A fake narrative to steer the public a certain way or to divide them. I think it 's the media that has managed to divide the US more than anything. If we didn't watch the media and just lived our lives without anyone telling us how to think we probably would get along better. It's no longer Walter Cronkite going "That's the way it was." Now we have specialized dividing propagandists on one side or the other. Organizing a movement that really goes anywhere is not easy. You can buy some fake protestors and agitators if you have a lot of money but to get something really going that's effective is very hard to do.

Thread Information