X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I read that. Here's the logic they use to debunk the story.

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Does not longer owning stock in the company preclude Giustra from brokering the deal for cash money from the company? Do you have any proof Giustra didn't broker the deal? Why did he donate that much money to the Clinton Foundation in the first place? Notice how they mentioned when he sold off his stock because that helps their bullshit story but they don't include when he made the donations? Is it because it was a lot closer to the time the deal went down? Off course it was otherwise they would have included that fact.

Your source is a selectively fact based rant written by a "fantasy author" turned Bernie supporter and he's wrong on many points...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      LOL It's fucking hysterical to watch assclowns with the "but, but Clinton!!":

A She's not the president

B We heard for months how you idiots were voting against that to clean up Washington, but exactly the opposite has happened...

The Hillary Uranium thing is all BULLSHIT!!

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...m-russia-deal/
      Seriously? You use Snopes as a source? Ha! ha!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Stuff like this?

Yes, Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid U.S. Russian Uranium Deal.
        Good source dog. Nothing is more liberal than Yahoo. Even some of the libs are reporting the truth.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yahoo's "liberal"?? Ever read the comment section after any of their articles? It's like a digital Klan meeting, most of the time.

And that was BEFORE Verizon took them over. I imagine now, they will only get worse (like CNN did under AOhellTimeWhorener and NBC did under Scumcast)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Seriously? You use Snopes as a source? Ha! ha!
            Fuckoff Trilateral tinfoil conspiracy douche....

Did I say Yahoo? I said the author who is a joke that wrote gay fantasy trash...

But you want to believe everything linked by Yahoo from the Huffy Post be my guest...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Yahoo's "liberal"?? Ever read the comment section after any of their articles? It's like a digital Klan meeting, most of the time.

And that was BEFORE Verizon took them over. I imagine now, they will only get worse (like CNN did under AOhellTimeWhorener and NBC did under Scumcast)
              I wouldn't say that. But they do have a lot of military-centric stuff like the National Interest links...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Good source dog. Nothing is more liberal than Yahoo. Even some of the libs are reporting the truth.
                Go do a screen shot of the Yahoo front page and tell use what is explicitly liberal about it. Maybe try not just pulling shit out of your ass, for once...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to connect the dots on the Russian uranium deal.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Go do a screen shot of the Yahoo front page and tell use what is explicitly liberal about it. Maybe try not just pulling shit out of your ass, for once...
                    Yahoo really didn't have anything more to do with the story than providing a link to the Huffington Post story. I'll cut out the middleman and now you can claim the Huffington Post isn't a liberal leaning news source.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Once he has finished steam rollering a NATOless Europe he is planning on returning lots of uranium your way folks so chill
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

The real source was Huffington Post. All Yahoo did was provide the link but I was kind of surprised either one of them ran the story. I totally agree with you about Yahoo being a liberal leaning news source as well. It's almost as liberal leaning as Nick. Not quite as liberal leaning as Ford though.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yahoo really didn't have anything more to do with the story than providing a link to the Huffington Post story. I'll cut out the middleman and now you can claim the Huffington Post isn't a liberal leaning news source.
                          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0fa149f9ac82f
                          Huffington Post was founded by moderate Republican Arianna Huffington, who eventually sold it to the far right AOHellTimeWhorener corporation. So by definition it was never a "liberal" news source. It's really more of a news aggregator than a news source anyway, as most of their articles & contributing writers come from elsewhere.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The real source was Huffington Post. All Yahoo did was provide the link but I was kind of surprised either one of them ran the story. I totally agree with you about Yahoo being a liberal leaning news source as well. It's almost as liberal leaning as Nick. Not quite as liberal leaning as Ford though.
                            Nah, you want a FORD approved liberal news source try this http://hartmannreport.com/
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0fa149f9ac82f
                              Since it was written by an ardent Bernie Sanders supporter perhaps we can still say it's very liberal...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Since it was written by an ardent Bernie Sanders supporter perhaps we can still say it's very liberal...
                                Regardless of who ran the story nobody has disputed the fact the deal happened, Bill Clinton went to Kazikstan with Frank Giustra and gave some type of public blessing for the leader of Kazikstan and more than $100 million was donated to the the Clinton Foundation by Frank Giustra who supposedly brokered the deal that had to and was approved by certain officials including the secretary of state who just happened to be Hillary Clinton. If that doesn't make you suspect there was at minimum a huge conflict of interested there you're probably brain damaged.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...