X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Maddie Rice

Mormon girl (I suspect - either way, non-Jewish), talented and not a failed musician

What manufacture of guitar is she playing there?
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Mormon girl (I suspect - either way, non-Jewish), talented and not a failed musician

It looks custom made to me. Commercial guitars have a brand name on the headstock. There are companies that make bodies and necks any way you want out of any kind of wood you want. A lot of people order parts to their liking and put the guitar together themselves. Some people that hang at this site or used to did that kind of thing.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

She's in the Colbert show band?

So she's on a show that no one watches, that makes her not a failure?
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually Colbert is winning that time slot now. Probably a combination of factors..... 1) Fallon sucks 2) Nobody wants to watch Nightline because they get enough of Cheeto on the evening news 3) Comedy Central hasn't replaced Larry Wilmore with anything worth watching.

I thought the chick looked familiar. What's not to like about a redhead with a guitar?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's a Goldenstein Jimmy Page Special FU Edition.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I thought this was the guitar broad everyone was talking about? Anyways, it sounds like random shit sang to out of tune guitar played badly...

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                She's in the Colbert show band?

So she's on a show that no one watches, that makes her not a failure?

Why are you such a dick, dick? Is it because you thought masturbating into the trash compacter would be a lot of fun?

HER: Well-trained musician with a degree from the Berkely School of Music. She performs to an estimated 400 people a night, 2,000 a week, thousands of people a year. She's attractive, talented, and, most of all, makes more money than you'll ever see.

YOU: Failed, grumpy, piss-ant failed musician who buys junk instruments off of eBay and never really achieved shit in your life.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  That's a Goldenstein Jimmy Page Special FU Edition.
                  You know, you're not funny.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

"Fuck you failed musician aging hippies"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You know, you're not funny.
                      I dunno it's very subjective but I can't remember the last day when I didn't make at least a few people laugh in real life.

Internet laughs are harder to judge coz you can't hear them and so forth.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

She most likely is a Moooooonman

KUTV The Late Show with Stephen Colbert made its CBS debut on Tuesday night. It was also the debut for a Salt Lake City musician, who earned a spot on the house band as the lead guitarist.Maddie Rice attended Judge Memorial High School in Salt Lake City an

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          It looks custom made to me. Commercial guitars have a brand name on the headstock. There are companies that make bodies and necks any way you want out of any kind of wood you want. A lot of people order parts to their liking and put the guitar together themselves. Some people that hang at this site or used to did that kind of thing.
                          I can't repost the picture with the guitar you're reffering to without taking the Colorado Cunt off ignore but isn't that a left handed neck or head stock on a right handed guitar? The reason I'm asking is most right handed guitars with that style of head stock have the pegs on the top.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why are you such a dick, dick? Is it because you thought masturbating into the trash compacter would be a lot of fun?

HER: Well-trained musician with a degree from the Berkely School of Music. She performs to an estimated 400 people a night, 2,000 a week, thousands of people a year. She's attractive, talented, and, most of all, makes more money than you'll ever see.

YOU: Failed, grumpy, piss-ant failed musician who buys junk instruments off of eBay and never really achieved shit in your life.
                            Compacter? Berkely? Don't they teach spelling in college?
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Poor, poor Clevand boy. You know the saying:

Those who can't play teach. Those who can't teach buy crap instruments on eBay.

Comment

Working...