X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

March Madness 2017

Yep, it's that time of the year again, where the weather is constant downpour of rainy shit and nothing to do but watch basketball all damn weekend. Selection Sunday is coming up, so sign up now at this link

Password - "wawazat"

Somebody give this a sticky so it doesn't get buried... not like much else is going on in the sporting world at the moment.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You always can move to sunny Palm Springs and play with your balls and stroke your shaft.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Never got into golf. It's not a game for tall guys, unless you're rich enough to have custom made clubs that are long enough. John Daly might look a lot like me, but Im guessing he's considerably shorter. And I wouldn't be caught dead in some of those silly pants he wears.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Stickied.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

What a fag you are.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Brackets are open for business....

I wonder if Cheeto will post his bracket like Obama used to? Or he might be upset that Syracuse didn't get in and blow it off entirely.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              I wonder if Cheeto will post his bracket like Obama used to? Or he might be upset that Syracuse didn't get in and blow it off entirely.

He's already said he's not going to do it....

I'll fill out a bracket before the 1st game.....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

still room for me?
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yep. As far as I know, you have until Wednesday night to put up a bracket. They get locked down when the first round begins on Thursday morning.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well goddamn it to Hell, that's the last time I use the "auto-bracket" feature at the ESPN site :

I didn't keep all of their suggestions, but I stuck with Villanova to win the championship, just because Gonzaga & Arizona have both historically choked right around Round 3.

Big mistake. Fuck Villanova
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck. Arizona's out

Gonzaga's still in it though. And since they broke the "choke in the third round" curse, I think they might go all the way this time.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Well, my Champ (Arizona) is out....

I was doing pretty damn well, doing better than 99.7% and ranked 58,000 out of 17,000,000 entries...

Not bad for someone who hasn't watched a college basketball game in a few years....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fucking figures... the first time that I PLAN on Gonzaga choking out in the third round, they actually get into the Final Four. And the way they're playing they just might take it all.

Happy for the Catholic boys from the east side of the state.... sad for my bracket.

Can Cascadia claim two wins today? Oregon vs Kansas..... love to see it happen, not counting on it.....
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The dayglo green Oregon Quackers up by 11 points at the half?? I smell a Cascadian Saturday sweep.......
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

MotherFuckaDuck they actually pulled it off??

Oregon 74
                              Kansas 60

Cascadia takes half of the Final Four!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...