No announcement yet.

Massachusetts Brewery Is Using Cap’n Crunch Berries in Its New Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the late 70s and early 80s a lot of people around here started making homemade wine. I guess it was a fad cause it seemed like half the parents in the neighborhood were making wine. And they'd make huge quantities of it at once, which was good for the kids cause we could sneak a good bit without them knowing. Come to think of it, I guess we were all sauced most of one summer, parents and kids. Nowadays I don't even really like wine.

However, Vandy will be pleased to know I'll be drankin some cheap cold beer later tonite. In true redneck fashion it's been in a cooler on ice all day.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

This song just seems to fit the thread....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Guy I went to school with makes apple pie shine. I've never tried it.

Grimes once brought back some shine from WV. Awful. Probably what paint thinner tastes like.

One of our supervisors has a DIY beer supply store. I'll have to ask him about adding cereal to one of his recipes.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...
        X