X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Only 7-1/2 more years of that sand in your pussy, NickDickless. How will you survive?
    I guess I'll be okay as the entire congress goes Democrat, you thick skulled fucktard...

Maybe you and jacksoff can have a special Trump mongoloid weekend together?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Ah, I haven't had a man's sausage and his gravy in so long I can't remember. I'm gonna have to hope God doesn't see me eat pork with my asshole though.

I don't think I can be a heterosexual though - I ain't about to deny Penis!
      There, fixed it for you

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        I guess I'll be okay as the entire congress goes Democrat, you thick skulled fucktard...

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If the Democrats want to retake Congress, they will pull the plug on HillcuntPac before it even gets off the ground, and they will run actual Democrats for the seats, not the pathetic pieces of shit who ran AND LOST in 2010, 2014, and 2016. You cannot stop the Sentient Cheeto with a bunch of Manchin/Meinkampf/McAsshole types who will vote with him 95% of the time.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

The Democrats won't win shit because of this sexist, insulting, lame logic that the likes of slave FORD subscribe to.

Just more combative, hostile shit

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

dickdherp, how's that special kenyan houseboy brown eye taste now?

you guys are so racist voting for a black man to clean up a mess....
              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                dickdherp, how's that special kenyan houseboy brown eye taste now?
                I wouldn't know...

you guys are so racist voting for a black man to clean up a mess....
                ????

Yay! Jackstards!!!!

Make sure you wear your hockey helmet while running around the house...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-11-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  The Democrats won't win shit because of this sexist, insulting, lame logic that the likes of slave FORD subscribe to.

Just more combative, hostile shit
                  Is this some sort of inside, retarded circular logic that only makes sense to you?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ask Heath Mello about that. He just lost the mayor's race in Omaha, because the Camp Weathervane fan club deliberately shit all over him, just to spite Bernie Sanders.

Either you stand with THE most popular leader in America and win races, or continue to shill for a screeching corporate whore who LOST TWICE, and watch another repeat of 2010, 2014, and 2016.

I guess math is now part of that "Jew conspiracy" that Kristy is so afraid of.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Ask Heath Mello about that. He just lost the mayor's race in Omaha, because the Camp Weathervane fan club deliberately shit all over him, just to spite Bernie Sanders.

Either you stand with THE most popular leader in America and win races, or continue to shill for a screeching corporate whore who LOST TWICE, and watch another repeat of 2010, 2014, and 2016.

Golly, those Jews sure are tricky...
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Oh, grow the fuck up. Nobody is going to vote for a old, senile finger-waving Jew no matter how much free weed, beer and pussy he promises to you little suburban brats who blindly follow him

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What the Democrats need is someone like this guy:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

In short, Team-Drumpf's story keeps changing and now Republicans are beginning to jump ship. Comey was fired for not taking a loyalty oath and the leaks keep on comin'! And oh yeah, most of the FBI is very pissed right now....

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What the Democrats need is someone like this guy:

Except for his goddamned pipeline fetish.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

NickDickless has a pipe fetish.

Comment

Working...