X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

A LOT of Money

Call it a momentary lapse of reason? Whatever the cause, Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason has the same ordeal ahead of him as Rowan Atkinson: taking a crashed McLaren F1 to Woking for some bodywork. At the 75th Goodwood Members' Meeting, Mason took his 1995 McLaren F1 GTR onto the track, and sadly bounced it off the wall in a none-too-glamorous fashion. The impact can be seen in the end of this clip featuring a very nice-looking Ferrari F40.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The lunatic is on the grass. ---- i couldn't help it.............
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I remember asking the question a few months back why exactly a 70 something year old man needed a car like that. Looks like I called it about right. At least he was lucky enough to only break the car and not himself in the process.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        http://www.autoblog.com/2017/03/20/p...d-crash-video/

Call it a momentary lapse of reason? Whatever the cause, Pink Floyd's drummer Nick Mason has the same ordeal ahead of him as Rowan Atkinson: taking a crashed McLaren F1 to Woking for some bodywork. At the 75th Goodwood Members' Meeting, Mason took his 1995 McLaren F1 GTR onto the track, and sadly bounced it off the wall in a none-too-glamorous fashion. The impact can be seen in the end of this clip featuring a very nice-looking Ferrari F40.
        He might want to practice at the local go cart track in something cheaper before he takes the expensive cars for a run.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

An anti-crust supercunt.

I've edited this bit from PINK FLOYD - LIVE AT POMPEII. This is that goofy scene involving The Floyd's loveable, good-humored drummer, Nick Mason...and his foibles with a certain variety of baked goods. The man with the epic mustache just can't stand pie crust! Somebody heat a bowl of filling for this goober!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...