• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
    Yeah...maybe...

Part of me wants to believe Jones is just a flat-out fraud who is just really adept at whipping himself up into a tizzy for the cameras.

Another part of me thinks Jones really IS mentally unstable and actually believes the things he claims.

I'd put money on the former, but it'd be much more fun if the latter was true.
    Infowars is too well ran to be the result of some crazy man. Alex is on the pinnacle right now. Hillary Clinton called him out and the left won't stop talking about him. To Alex this is a goldmine. He can duck out at anytime and soon be forgotten in the news cycle but he's making too much money now. In the US the more lawyers you have to hire the more successful you are. It's the game. More lawsuits just means Infowars is growing.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Liberals always used to bitch about Rush Limbaugh. Now it's Alex Jones. So this means Alex Jones is now bigger than Rush Limbaugh. HaHa!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        If you think Alex is mentally unstable... he's got nothing on his mini-me Owen Shroyer.......

I can't picture this civil war thing. First of all war is a lot of work and most Americans are too lazy to get involved in one. Naw. We are just going to bitch at each other over the internet while the country continues to degrade because everyone is distracted from all the bullshit and pays no attention to the real problems. We will probably end up as a primitive society when some calamity finally hits with ruins of a once great civilization poking up above the tree line. Detroit is already starting to look like the ruins at Tikal. Haha!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Haha! haha! It's like Rush Limbaugh was combined with Coast to Coast AM. The liberals are trying to keep us from going to Mars. The liberals are the brainwashed masses controlled by the globalists who are trying to hold back humanity so we can be enslaved by artificial intelligence. The illuminati will then merge themselves with high tech and becomes gods. There will be no need for sex or even normal humans beings. Worker ants will be grown in a lab. They might keep a few humans around for sex slaves.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

To be honest. If I wrote science fiction I might watch Infowars to get some ideas. Haha!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Liberals always used to bitch about Rush Limbaugh. Now it's Alex Jones. So this means Alex Jones is now bigger than Rush Limbaugh. HaHa!
              Limbaugh at least was capable of entertaining radio, before his opiate addiction completely destroyed his mind. I have mentioned many times before on this board that I used to listen to Mush back in the early 1990s. Didn't agree with most of what he said even then, but at least there was humor in it. When the Oxycontin ate his brain, it became all about hate & paranoia, rather than an entertaining radio show.

Jones STARTED from hate & paranoia, and now he's progressed (or would that be regressed?) to complete delusion.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Limbaugh at least was capable of entertaining radio, before his opiate addiction completely destroyed his mind. I have mentioned many times before on this board that I used to listen to Mush back in the early 1990s. Didn't agree with most of what he said even then, but at least there was humor in it. When the Oxycontin ate his brain, it became all about hate & paranoia, rather than an entertaining radio show.

Jones STARTED from hate & paranoia, and now he's progressed (or would that be regressed?) to complete delusion.
                Rush also has severe hearing problems. He's almost deaf. As far as a radio personality Rush has or had a lot of talent. I think he found a profitable niche going the political route and stuck with it. Now I think Rush is copying Alex Jones more. Rush used to just be a rubber stamp cheerleader for the Republican Party but now he's getting into the conspiracy stuff. He has more of an anti-swamp show now instead of just a anti-Democrat show. That's apparently what sells these days. Swamp creatures are the new enemy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

So now we are on a snipe hunt for swamp creatures and the deep state. People have gone nuts. They are now calling Jews nazis and just about everyone has colluded with the Russians. There is a shadow government but nobody can name who exactly are the players in it or who runs it. We are going into witch hunt territory where people are just blaming others for problems nobody wants fixed or can fix. We might just start World War III off with all this bullshit. You got Bibi in Israel blaming Iran for all his problems with some CD's and a shelve full of empty binders as proof. Of course we Bolton getting a hard on over this and he's in the White House with Cheeto face. It's one big cartoon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

When the shit is too deep to shovel. Blame someone else.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

slave FORD Owen Shroyer is so god damn boring he's not worth any mention.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            slave FORD Owen Shroyer is so god damn boring he's not worth any mention.
                            Amazingly enough you people even know who he is which I guess is a win for Owen Shroyer. He's managed to rise above the level of being an obscure You Tube wanker.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Rush also has severe hearing problems. He's almost deaf.
                              Which itself was a direct result of the Oxycontin abuse. Hearing loss is officially documented as a "rare" side effect of Oxycontin use, but Limbaugh was a seriously heavy user for several years.

High as a kite himself while making hypocritical comments about the drug use of Jerry Garcia & Kurt Cobain (among others)
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Which itself was a direct result of the Oxycontin abuse. Hearing loss is officially documented as a "rare" side effect of Oxycontin use, but Limbaugh was a seriously heavy user for several years.

High as a kite himself while making hypocritical comments about the drug use of Jerry Garcia & Kurt Cobain (among others)
                                Seems like Rush had the same problem Elvis had. On the outside Elvis was the poster child for anti-drug use. On the inside he was a prescription drug addict. In his mind he wasn't abusing drugs because they were pharmaceuticals and came from a doctor instead of a drug dealer. But as Kieth Richards once said,"Nobody goes hey I want to be a drug addict. You end up taking a drug to stay awake, to take the edge off, to be more creative and then the next thing you know the drug owns you."
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-07-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...