ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,700 Times in 4,232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Infowars is just a modern version of the John Birch Society. I had a uncle who was a John Bircher and he drove the whole family nuts with his paranoia. I don't even know if the JBS exists today but they were pretty nuts.
    Hell yes the John Birch Society exists today! Fred Koch was one of the founding members of the Birchers, and his degenerate sons, who currently control the Republican party, believe in all the same sick shit that he did.

So while the "Democratic" party is currently to the right of Eisenhower (some of them even to the right of Reagan) the Republican party of today has literally become the batshit crazy fringe, whom Ike once described as "Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

They are still stupid, but sadly the number is no longer negligible. Ike kept them in check because he made the rich pay their fair share in taxes. That all crumbled away after 1980.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,156 Times in 2,566 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Hell yes the John Birch Society exists today! Fred Koch was one of the founding members of the Birchers, and his degenerate sons, who currently control the Republican party, believe in all the same sick shit that he did.

So while the "Democratic" party is currently to the right of Eisenhower (some of them even to the right of Reagan) the Republican party of today has literally become the batshit crazy fringe, whom Ike once described as "Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

They are still stupid, but sadly the number is no longer negligible. Ike kept them in check because he made the rich pay their fair share in taxes. That all crumbled away after 1980.
    Ike was the last real president we ever had. He was smart. He was fair. Nobody could intimidate him and push him around. As far as the two parties go I see them as two cheeks on the same butt. Maybe the rhetoric differs but what they actually do is basically the same. I think they both are shot to hell because both are sellouts.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information