• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      The world is getting so fucked up. I'm now regularly seeing guys way to the left of me quoting Jones style conspiracy theories about 'false flag' child actors pretending to be gassed citing sources from Russian State TV and it's offshoots.
      Really? Alex Jones gets on my nerves but sometimes it is entertaining to watch him flip out. The fuck Trump has to be one of the best Alex conniption fits yet. Well what can I say, you have to have free speech to have a free society but there is so much noise now people don't know which way is up. Also what used to be reputable institutions are no longer reputable. It's like Price Waterhouse. Their audits were reliable then we find they were in on cooking the books of some of their dishonest clients. So much for Price Waterhouse. That kind of corruption is in everything from the news media to scientific studies. People are fudging the data to enrich themselves. We have a corruption epidemic in the west and we are becoming as bad as the third world.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
        He seems like a huckster who actually believes the crazy things he says.
        It's called acting. Con artists are actors and after a while they start to believe their own bullshit. Alex is actually the worst interviewer on the planet. He's always talking over his guests and interrupting them. He's a narcissist.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Infowars is just a modern version of the John Birch Society. I had a uncle who was a John Bircher and he drove the whole family nuts with his paranoia. I don't even know if the JBS exists today but they were pretty nuts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Alex Jones in Eyes Wide Shut. Now that's scary as hell. Give me a break though. Do you really think older rich girls wanted to fuck Alex Jones when he was 13?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Infowars is just a modern version of the John Birch Society. I had a uncle who was a John Bircher and he drove the whole family nuts with his paranoia. I don't even know if the JBS exists today but they were pretty nuts.
              Hell yes the John Birch Society exists today! Fred Koch was one of the founding members of the Birchers, and his degenerate sons, who currently control the Republican party, believe in all the same sick shit that he did.

So while the "Democratic" party is currently to the right of Eisenhower (some of them even to the right of Reagan) the Republican party of today has literally become the batshit crazy fringe, whom Ike once described as "Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

They are still stupid, but sadly the number is no longer negligible. Ike kept them in check because he made the rich pay their fair share in taxes. That all crumbled away after 1980.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Hell yes the John Birch Society exists today! Fred Koch was one of the founding members of the Birchers, and his degenerate sons, who currently control the Republican party, believe in all the same sick shit that he did.

So while the "Democratic" party is currently to the right of Eisenhower (some of them even to the right of Reagan) the Republican party of today has literally become the batshit crazy fringe, whom Ike once described as "Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

They are still stupid, but sadly the number is no longer negligible. Ike kept them in check because he made the rich pay their fair share in taxes. That all crumbled away after 1980.
                Ike was the last real president we ever had. He was smart. He was fair. Nobody could intimidate him and push him around. As far as the two parties go I see them as two cheeks on the same butt. Maybe the rhetoric differs but what they actually do is basically the same. I think they both are shot to hell because both are sellouts.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Alex Jones has the same "mission" as Kanye West??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The only shit that is going to break here is his bank account after all the lawsuits settle.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      The only shit that is going to break here is his bank account after all the lawsuits settle.
                      Who knows. Lawsuits are just part of the modern world. In the US the more lawyers you need the more successful you are.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

What you have to understand about InfoWars and Alex Jones is their base is a segment of the conservative right. When the left attacks it just legitimizes InfoWars to the base even more. Alex's best friend was Hillary Clinton. When she attacked him during the campaign in the mass media she just legitimized InfoWars more than ever. It was a huge mistake on her part. Ignoring InfoWars will hurt them more than attacking them. You have to remember his base believes those school shootings were false flags used by the globalists to rally the masses towards gun control. This lawsuit will just make people buy more InfoWars shit from their store. I think Alex is crazy like a fox. He's made a lot of money with his antics. He comes across as a crazy man but he also created a successful business model using the alternative media. Quite innovative.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All very true.

The depressing thing is the inability of anyone that takes him seriously to just wind the clock back 6 months at any time and see which of his predictions came true. He's like a shitty (there is no other kind) psychic.

For example he predicted daily about the false flag assassination of Obama for the first year or two of his presidency.

If all these shootings are false flags to get peoples guns, how come the government never tried to do that afterwards? It's like all the nutjob preachers FORD puts up videos of, I think the only sensible response is just to ignore it until it dies on the vine. Ultimately all these guys are about making $, if no one pays them attention they don't make money.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            It's called acting. Con artists are actors and after a while they start to believe their own bullshit. Alex is actually the worst interviewer on the planet. He's always talking over his guests and interrupting them. He's a narcissist.
                            And that's the thing, is once the huckster starts to actually believe his own bullshit, that's when the con usually should start to fall apart.

Of course, some con artists fall apart sooner than others. Some are able to perpetuate their fraud - whatever realm or form that fraud takes place in or becomes - for decades.

The sort of people who believe what Jones is saying...if it weren't Jones, they'd be lining up to believe in some other huckster. These fans aren't the type of people who would be voting for the Democratic Party in any case: Fox News is too centrist for them.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like all the nutjob preachers FORD puts up videos of...
                              Oh, you mean his relatives?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Oh, you mean his relatives?
                                The last preacher in my family died in 1987 at the age of 101. Great Grandma was a missionary, but not remotely a nutjob.

She used to tell my mother that I was going to be a preacher. Sometimes I regret not taking her up on the idea. Could use a tax free income that doesn't require continuing education.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...