Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries

Alex Jone$ Under Possible F.B.I Investigation

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators are examining whether far-right news sites played any role last year in a Russian cyber operation that dramatically widened the reach of news stories — some fictional — that favored Donald Trump's presidential bid, two people familiar with the inquiry say.

According to the FBI, these websites may have played a role in influencing the election by working with the Russians to publish timely pro-Donald Trump stories with the help of bots.

The bots accomplished this by blitzing social media websites like Twitter and Facebook and littering them with links to pro-Trump news articles. The majority of the stories were false or contained mixed facts. They also carried links to WikiLeaks and several of the leaked documents that were damaging to the Democrats

InfoWars is published by Alex Jones, a Texas-based conservative talk show host known for embracing conspiracy theories such as one asserting that the U.S. government was involved in the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. During the 2016 campaign, InfoWars.com was a loyal Trump public relations tool. Trump was on Jones' show and praised his reporting.

Stinky linky

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...nfowars/215770
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    [i]According to the FBI, these websites may have played a role in influencing the election by working with the Russians to publish timely pro-Donald Trump stories with the help of bots.

The bots accomplished this by blitzing social media websites like Twitter and Facebook and littering them with links to pro-Trump news articles. The majority of the stories were false or contained mixed facts. They also carried links to WikiLeaks and several of the leaked documents that were damaging to the Democrats
    Like NyQuil Oxycontin?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    Gee. Everyone that doesn't agree with the Washington establishment suddenly is a Russian operative. The narrative is completely silly and the longer it continues the more ridiculous it becomes. We have a first Amendment. People can say what they want. If people like Alex Jones wants to run a website and exercise the first amendment he has the right to do so. If that influences someone's vote it up to that someone. It's their decision. Yeah in the US you have the right to think for yourself. Then you can go to the polls and vote. That's the American way. Saying Alex Jones and the Russians were responsible for illegally tampering with the election is some silly assed shit. Oh and media matters is a George Soros funded operation. George Soros is a multimillionaire globalist who really isn't a fan of a free press. He thinks a few big corporations should be in charge of running everything. He also was a Nazi collaborator. You might want to be looking into George Soros. Alex Jones is just a guy in Austin, Texas running a website. Along with many other people. He has the right to say what he wants to say. If he's libeled anyone they can sue him. You also have the right to choose to believe what is said. George Soros would love to have anyone who doesn't tow the line of the establishment shut down. They really don't like that first amendment at all.

4. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Sgt Schultz (02-12-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Like NyQuil Oxycontin?
    Oh yes. Making a few posts at the Roth Army makes me a bot. Ha! ha! Sorry I don't work for Alex Jones, Trump, or the Russians. Enjoy your little dream world buddy.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Oh and media matters is a George Soros funded operation. .
    Wrong. It's a David Brock funded operation. Not that Brock isn't an asshole in his own right. Bastard had a heart attack yesterday. Unfortunately, he survived

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    What's the betting Jone$ here is facing one hell of a lawsuit..?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They cut the last part out of the video where he says "My Jew Illiminutty Lizard Lawyers made me say all of that".

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Alex "Jew" Jone$ shows the world how Christian he is.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Jones’s Threat to Congressman May Be a Felony

newsweek.com
    Alex Jones’s threat to a congressman may be a felony, a lawyer says
    By Nina Burleigh On 4/5/17 at 3:58 PM

Law enforcement officials are not saying whether they will charge broadcaster Alex Jones, the right-wing conspiracy theorist ally of President Donald Trump, for publicly threatening to “beat” Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and telling Schiff to “fill your hand”—a reference to taking up a pistol.

But, says an attorney with expertise in federal law, Jones’s threats appear to break a federal law, U.S. Code Title 18, Section 115, which makes it illegal to threaten to assault a U.S. official and provides a penalty of up to six years in prison.

“I do think that the combination of Jones’s comments would amount to a threat,” says Amanda Berman, director of legal affairs with Lawfare Project, a consortium of experts on national security law. “It seems to be a clear provocation. Ultimately, the question would have to be put to a judge or jury, but I think there is a legal basis for a conviction based on Jones’s threat, which was made ‘with intent to impede, intimidate or interfere’ with Congressman Schiff’s exercise of his duties as the ranking member of the committee investigating the connection between the Trump campaign/administration and the Russians.”

Schiff likely became a Jones target because he is the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, which is investigating possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. Schiff has said there is “more than circumstantial” evidence of collusion between Trump associates and Russia.

Jones is based in Austin, Texas, and Texas state law also forbids threats against public officials.

A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Texas did not return calls and emailed requests for comment.

Uploaded March 30 under the headline Watch Live Now! Plan to Assassinate Trump Leaked, the video involved an interview with Republican operative Roger Stone, a sometime Trump adviser. Jones launched into his rant against Schiff while talking with Stone, but the canny operative—who has been accused of having Russia ties himself—did not take the bait, remarking: “I’m not going to go there.”

It’s not clear whether the video was broadcast on the air before being posted to YouTube: If so, that would bring it under the purview of the Federal Communications Commission. Jones’s Infowars program is carried by Genesis Communications Network, which produces 75 shows aired on 830 radio stations.

In addition to threatening to “beat” Schiff, the rant was also explicitly anti-gay. Neither Schiff’s office nor the FCC has returned calls for comment. The CEO and founder of Genesis Communications, Ted Anderson, also has not responded to messages.

The video was brought to Newsweek’s attention by Media Matters, a Hillbot PAC that monitors Jones’s shows.

Jones’s broadcast style serves up class resentment and paranoia, and he sometimes literally growls with rage about “globalists.” The Southern Poverty Law Center has called him “the most prolific conspiracy theorist in America.” Among the outlandish ideas he frequently discusses are that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were an inside job and that the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a faked false-flag operation aimed at taking away Americans’ gun rights. Until he publicly recanted recently, he was also a purveyor of “Pizzagate,” the claim that Hillary Clinton and other Democrats engaged in child abuse in the basement of a popular Washington, D.C., pizza parlor. Acting on that theory, a North Carolina man shot up the restaurant with an assault rifle in December after driving to the nation’s capital to “self-investigate.”

The rise of Trump has not soothed Jones’s excitable tendencies. On the contrary: He has dialed it up a few notches, going so far as urging Trump to use violence against his opponents.

In February, the online advertiser AdRoll suspended its relationship with Infowars. Kellogg has also stopped its advertising, citing hate speech. Jones is still supported by Google via its YouTube Partners Program, which helps users connect with advertisers, and other advertisers include PlayStation and Trivago.

The full transcript of Jones’s rant against Schiff is below, and the video clip is here.

Warning: persistent profanity.

I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But Schiff looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them, ‘Hey, listen, asshole, quit saying Roger and I’—and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years, but the gloves are off—‘listen, you son of a bitch, what the fuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn, fucking Russian. You get in my face with that, I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen, fuckhead, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.’ I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.”
    After reviewing the transcript, attorney Berman says it’s clear Jones indicated an intent to harm, under the law. “Regardless of the qualifying language ‘get in my face with that,’ Jones challenges the congressman to arm himself for a physical altercation—‘fill your hand’—and suggests that if the two ever ‘faced off,’ which could mean that they were simply in the same room together, the congressman would be assaulted. Jones says that ‘the gloves are off’ and that he [Jones] was the victim of the congressman's ‘fighting words.’”

Jones has not responded to a request for comment.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Jones says Cheeto will NUKE China!!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    More Jew media brought forth by who else? slave FORD

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, you'll be happy to know that Sam is taking the week off for Passover, so there won't be any "Jew Media" for a while.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    slave FORD the Jew media is everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!

Fucking cocksucker Jone$ thinking a nuclear war is winnable

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Alex Jone$' divorce attorney says "He's just playing a character."

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/stat...Cd5SOPgP3A34J/

Kelly Jones, (by the way, she is a Zionist Jew) is seeking to gain sole or joint custody of her three children with Alex Jones, portrayed the volcanic public figure as the real Alex Jones.

Dick juice selling 'roid rage Jone$ - nope, nothing gay here at all

“He’s not a stable person,” she said of the man with whom her 14-year-old son and 9- and 12-year-old daughters have lived since her 2015 divorce. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.

“I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress,” she said, referring to his recent comments about California Democrat Adam Schiff. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here's the only video I'm aware of that acknowledges that Alex has kids.... and lies to them about rainbows....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Zionist-free commentary:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Jones Says He ‘Had Over 150 Women’ By The Time He Turned 16

Guess those "Super Male Vitality" boner pills had something to do with it?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I am NOT fake goddamn it!!!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

24. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (05-13-2017)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Jones Calls A Press Conference To Tell Reporters They Suck

huffingtonpost.com
    Alex Jones Calls A Press Conference To Tell Reporters They Suck
    By Roque Planas
    4-5 minutes
    POLITICS

04/28/2017 10:16 pm ET

The gag order from his child custody trial has been lifted. Lucky us.

AUSTIN, Texas ― Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones called a press conference Friday to explain to reporters just how deceptive they are, whether covering his contentious child custody trial or dismissing what he views as urgent public health issues, like the cross-breeding of pigs with humans.

Referring to reporters as “fops” and “fake news,” the radio host and famed Donald Trump-whisperer flogged journalists for questioning whether his political views were authentic. His lawyers had argued in court that the vitriolic comments he makes on his InfoWars show amounted to little more than “satire,” comparing him with comedian Stephen Colbert or radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh.

That argument succeeded in keeping some of Jones’ more offensive on-air comments away from the ears of the jury, which on Thursday night awarded Jones and his ex-wife joint custody of their three children. Travis County judge Orlinda Naranjo said from the first day of trial that she wouldn’t make the case about Jones’ politics or his radio show.

But the self-described Libertarian pundit’s legally expedient rebranding as a part-time political humorist fundamentally undermined his credibility. He clung to the argument, even while raging against it. In the news conference, as in the courtroom, Jones described roughly one-tenth of what he says on air as humor or satire.

“Thank you all,” Jones told the crowd in front of the courthouse where his custody trial took place. “Your mainstream media deception here only increased the power of InfoWars.”

Even as he criticized the journalists who flocked to the trial, he thanked them for portraying him as a loving father ― an assessment provided by the dozens of therapists charged with providing expert judgement in the custody case.

But Jones also digressed. He attacked journalists for willfully misinterpreting his reports on InfoWars and failing to emphasize issues close to his heart, like the fact that scientists have experimented with injecting human cells into pigs.

“Do you have any idea how dangerous these human-animal chimeras are?” Jones said, asking the reporters to “Google it.” A few minutes earlier, he accused Google of trying to keep people from finding his show on the internet. The chimeras, he said, “are going to affect our children.”

He offered reporters a few words of commiseration, speculating that “corporate masters” had interfered with their news reports filed from the courthouse. His overall characterization of the trial’s news coverage, however, was resoundingly negative.

“You are dehumanizing me and my children,” Jones said. “You are dehumanizing yourselves.”

Jones’ accusations belied the cordial mood. He clearly enjoyed the attention, and reporters often giggled at his responses, when they centered on topics other than his hard-fought custody trial. Jones had held sole custody of his three children for the last three weeks, while his former wife saw the kids at infrequent and often supervised visits.

Courts will determine future arrangements for the children based on the jury’s verdict.

Despite the anguish that Jones must have passed through as a father during the two-week ordeal, neither his politics nor his sense of humor changed. Asked whether he still believes the Sandy Hook massacre was a “false flag” operation, Jones demurred, saying that every lead should be investigated because the federal government doesn’t deserve our trust.

And when asked whether he still doubts that former President Barack Obama is really the father of his two daughters, Jones said that was an obvious example of his sense of satire.

“I was sitting there with [Mark] Cernovich,” Jones told HuffPost. “It was clearly a joke. We were laughing.”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex says Sean Sphincter & Rinsed Penis are out, and Jew Media oppressed Tim Allen

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Jones blames ‘leather daddy’ HR McMaster for Russia leaks

rawstory.com
    Alex Jones blames ‘leather daddy’ HR McMaster for Russia leaks in bizarre ‘shaved heads’ rant
    Travis Gettys
    17 May 2017 at 09:54 ET

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and right-wing gadfly Roger Stone suggested national security adviser H.R. McMaster was a gay “leather daddy” during a bizarre InfoWars discussion.

The pair blamed McMaster and other national security officials for damaging leaks on President Donald Trump blurting out highly classified intelligence to senior Russian officials, and they suggested the White House was under attack by Obama and Clinton loyalists.

“I want to raise this question, though,” Stone said. “Why is it that Gen. [James] Mattis, Gen. [H.R.] McMaster, John Brennan, formerly of the CIA, Michael Hayden, formerly of the CIA, and James Clapper. Why do these guys all have shaved heads?”

“Because that’s part of being a leather daddy,” Jones said.

Stone suggested those military and intelligence officials had shaved their heads for sinister purposes.

“Is it some secret club or something that they’re in?” Stone said. “I mean, it defies the odds of coincidence, that every one of these guys have the same kind of look. There it is. Extraordinary. By the way [McMaster’s] smirk at the end of this kind of gives the whole thing away.”

“He looks like he could suck a golf ball through a garden hose,” Jones said.

I want to raise THIS question......

How exactly do Alex Jones & Roger Stone know so much about the gay leather scene??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Dear mods,

I believe this forum would benefit without so much pro-Jew media. It's misinformation based on lies and propaganda.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Absolutely brilliant

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

InfoWhores gets official press credentials for the White House Press Corps??

And who the Hell is this dim bulb babbling woman? Sarah Palin's mother???

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alex Jones: NBC Should Pull Megyn Kelly Interview, Claims She ‘Misrepresented’ Him

Alex Jones Says NBC Should Pull Megyn Kelly Interview, Claims She ‘Misrepresented’ His Views
    by Josh Feldman
    mediaite.com
    7:13 pm, June 12th, 2017

Alex Jones is responding to the online outcry over his interview with NBC News’ Megyn Kelly by… saying the interview should be pulled.

Kelly’s interview with Jones came under intense fire, especially given Jones’ conspiratorial views on the Sandy Hook mass shooting. A lot of people, including Sandy Hook parents, asked why Kelly would give him such a prominent platform and called on NBC to pull it.

Jones’ big complaint is that Kelly allegedly misrepresented his views on Sandy Hook. No, seriously.

See, apparently Kelly confronted him for saying in the past that no one died and it was a hoax. Jones denied saying that, even though he did.

He referred to a statement he gave months ago in which he said he has serious “questions” and also said, “I don’t know what really happened…. All I know is the official story of Sandy Hook has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.”

He also said today ‘it’s just not appropriate” to air on Father’s Day.

Whatever his motivation for saying this, you can watch Jones’ full remarks via InfoWars.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online