Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Billo the incredible bullshitting man...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Now out with a portion of his $25 million a year cuntract. Sexual harassment pays!!..

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, with a payout like that, I imagine there's a "non-compete" clause in the contract which would keep Billo from working on any other network for a while - assuming one would be desperate enough to hire him. Maybe some fringe operation like "Newsmax TV" or BecKKK might try to bring him into "The Blaze".

I don't think Billo is going to stay at home and play with his falafel though.... because I'm calling it right now:

Billo the Clown will replace Sean Sphincter as Cheeto's Press Secretary. You read it here first!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can't take any pleasure in an idiot like that guy whose interview technique was just shouting bullying, appeared to know little about little and is self confessed sexual assaulter is walking away with $70+ million.

Hopefully some criminal charges will land at some point but I'm not holding my breath...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The actual walkaway is about $25 million or so...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Wow. Listen to the hypocrites here. Especially slave SESH rant on and on.

Fuck you, slave SESH you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Well, with a payout like that, I imagine there's a "non-compete" clause in the contract which would keep Billo from working on any other network for a while - assuming one would be desperate enough to hire him. Maybe some fringe operation like "Newsmax TV" or BecKKK might try to bring him into "The Blaze".

I don't think Billo is going to stay at home and play with his falafel though.... because I'm calling it right now:

Billo the Clown will replace Sean Sphincter as Cheeto's Press Secretary. You read it here first!
                You know what? Honestly, it wouldn't be a shock to see O'Reilly as Trump's Press Secretary.

Why the fuck not? At least O'Reilly would be totally out front with his longtime douchebag attitude, just like Trump.

Spicer, for all the silly things he has said thus far in the job, still feels like he is ever so slightly holding back and letting his full range of douchebaggery surface.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I can't take any pleasure in an idiot like that guy whose interview technique was just shouting bullying, appeared to know little about little and is self confessed sexual assaulter is walking away with $70+ million.

Hopefully some criminal charges will land at some point but I'm not holding my breath...
                  Yeah, but O'Reilly only had meaning for his fans and Fox viewers. He had already peaked in terms of whatever relevance he had outside of that bubble years ago. He's forgettable and has been easily ignored since 2006 or so.

After W cratered mid-way through his second term, Fox has been less and less meaningful as a GOP mouthpiece. Put another way, Trump doesn't owe his election to Fox.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    The actual walkaway is about $25 million or so...
                    The interweb seems to say has $70 million already. This for a man who doesn't believe in tides.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Wow. Listen to the hypocrites here. Especially slave SESH rant on and on.

Fuck you, slave SESH you should be ashamed of yourself.
                      Actually I've been meaning to ask you something that you will be uniquely able to answer.

In the pub last week an etymologist told me that the phrase 'Hocus Pocus' is actually quite old and goes back to the predilection of many English street magicians to having submissive sexual relations with ladies of questionable morals. Apparently they often ask to have objects inserted in their anus while being verbally abused hence the term Ho Cuss Poke Us.

Can you confirm?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And now Billo's "mini me" is also "on vacation" after making an Ivanka blow job joke.

Fox Host Jesse Watters Goes On Sudden Vacation After Ivanka Trump Comment
                              talkingpointsmemo.com
                              By Caitlin MacNeal
                              PublishedApril 27, 2017, 8:50 AM

Following criticism for a comment he made about Ivanka Trump on Tuesday night, Fox Host Jesse Watters announced Wednesday night that he will be on vacation for the rest of the week and the weekend.

“I am going to be taking a vacation with my family, so I will not be here tomorrow and Friday,” he said at the end of Fox News’ “The Five. “Try not to miss me too much.”

During the show on Tuesday night, Watters made a comment about Ivanka Trump’s participation in a women’s summit in German.

“You know, the left says they really respect women and then when given an opportunity to respect a woman like that, they boo and hiss,” he said.

“So I don’t really get what’s going on here but I really liked how she was speaking into that microphone,” Watters added while making a fist and holding it up to his face.

The Fox News host denied that he was making a lewd comment about Ivanka Trump.

“During the break we were commenting on Ivanka’s voice and how it was low and steady and resonates like a smooth jazz radio DJ,” Watters said in a statement on Wednesda. “This was in no way a joke about anything else.”

Watters’ comment and vacation follows the departure of Bill O’Reilly, who was accused of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior by several women. Following a New York Times report earlier this month that multiple women had received settlements after accusing him of sexual harassment, O’Reilly went on a sudden, lengthy vacation. He did not return to the channel after Fox reviewed the allegations made against him.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...