• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Buttplugging for the Jew media once again.

When are you going to wake up, slave FORD?

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Pseudo-left Jew Media everybody:

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bernie is definitely Jewish, but there's nothing "pseudo" left about him.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              If there is anything I've learned about politics in the last couple of years it's

a) Never ever underestimate the stupidity of the electorate
              b) People over 50 decide elections because they turn out to vote and they are on the whole annoyed racist reactionaries who think they want things to be the way they were when they were 18 because their dicks still worked back then. They seem to think that if only someone would stop immigrants drinking from their water fountains again then their dicks could get hard on Sunday mornings when its time to attempt to fuck Delores.
              Noticed you made the reference to "People over 50" a couple of times in this thread... By my calculations you aren't too far out from joining that demographic and far, far too old to be considered a youngster. Does the old Stealers Wheel song Stuck in the Middle With You resonate..?

Aren't your kids old enough for you to be preparing to spend their college fund?
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Noticed you made the reference to "People over 50" a couple of times in this thread... By my calculations you aren't too far out from joining that demographic and far, far too old to be considered a youngster. Does the old Stealers Wheel song Stuck in the Middle With You resonate..?

Aren't your kids old enough for you to be preparing to spend their college fund?

It's not about you old man Z I'm talking in demographic terms.

I'm sick of old people voting.

If you ignored the over 50 voters

No Brexit
                    Scotland Independent
                    No Trump president

I realize the first 2 are irrelevant to 90% of the posters here but I was ranting on the internet.

It's completely irrelevant whether I am old or not, if it would stop the old fucks I'd happily give up my vote when I get to that age.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I recognize that the over 50 crowd may be resistant to change and have a nostalgic desire to return to the way things used to be... Which may seem somewhat backwards thinking or less progressive. But you have to cuntsider a couple of things... They're perspective was formed in post-WWII times which represents a great period of stability and economic growth/prosperity. Plus they've lived through a lot of the hair-brained ideas that were cooked up in the 60's/70's/80's and set us on the current path today. So I'd say the over-50's at least have some wisdom of what worked previously and can spot bullshit, dumb-ass ideas quite easily.

On the other hand... The under-30's are bunch whiny, spoiled little pussies who want everything handed to them, run, hide and cry at the first sign of conflict... They think we should accept and love everyone, but in reality are some of the biggest bunch of isolationist, bigots if someone doesn't fall in line with their little clique of the day.

I somewhat chuckle at the whole concept of the EU... y'all tried to emulate the USA and it sort of worked. But then seriously... letting the French and Germans run things... that's never worked well over an extended period for anyone!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All voters can be essentially silly and self-defeating, but American voters a rife with contractions. They want perfect health care for free, bigger defense, better roads, blah blah, BUT CUT MY FUCKING TAXES!!! People that may be financially aware in their own households regress to three year olds when talking about the realities of gov't and getting what they want...

And there's the build a giant fucking wall pResident. It's really a brilliant plan to keep illegal immigrants out of here by defunding and crippling our infrastructure so no one will want to come here or stay!
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-30-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Good fences make good neighbors...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Plus they've lived through a lot of the hair-brained ideas that were cooked up in the 60's/70's/80's and set us on the current path today. So I'd say the over-50's at least have some wisdom of what worked previously and can spot bullshit, dumb-ass ideas quite easily.
                              I think that's the worst thing, they seem to have gained no wisdom whatsoever.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-...itects-2016-11

The US-Mexico border stretches almost 2,000 miles, and about 650 miles already have vehicle and pedestrian fencing, according to a 2016 report from the US Government Accountability Office. To build a wall on top of that would be a redundant use of resources, Sheng says.

Building Trump's wall may require about 339 million cubic feet of concrete, or three times what was used to build the Hoover Dam, according to the IB Times.

There are also reasons why certain parts of the border that don't have fences: they are rocky, uneven, and arid, Mexican architects from Estudio 3.14 told BI. Added complications of the mountainous areas near the US-Mexico border mean that the wall would cost even more time and money to build in these parts.

Estudio 3.14's designers estimate the construction would take 16 years, and made renderings of what the wall, stretching from the Pacific Coast to the Gulf of Mexico, might look like. The architects said that the physical challenges would make its construction nearly impossible.

Similarly I could go through the list of total bullshit claims made by the Brexit campaign that they reversed on within a week of the vote that anyone with wisdom spotted immediately was BS long before voting.

Stop the old voting!

At very least they shouldn't be allowed to vote once they retire!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Good fences make good neighbors...
                                Tell that to the people who lived next door to Henry Hill...

Comment

Working...