Thread: Is Cheeto about to do something REALLY stupid?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Is Cheeto about to do something REALLY stupid?

So it seems that Emperor Orangenfuhrer has summoned the entire Senate to the White House tommorrow. The same day that the USS Carl Vinson carrier group is scheduled to park itself right off the Korean peninsula. And hey what do you know, there's also a massive "terrorist drill" scheduled in Manhattan tomorrow.

You know..... like the drill that was scheduled for 9/11/01.

Oh, and Pence has apparently cut his mini tour with Dr Quest short and has been ordered to return to DC as well. (Or is he the one actually giving the orders)

All of this going on the same day? Draw your own conclusions, but just like the Chimp, this Orange buffoon would LOVE something to give him manufactured legitimacy as "pResident" overnight......

Hope I'm wrong.... God knows I got enough to worry about this week as it is.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Similar drills have been conducted before in other parts of the United States: I don't think there's much significance or linkage between this drill and what has been happening with North Korea recently.

But, yeah, what is happening with North Korea is troubling.

Who really knows what the North Korean capabilities are? Is their arsenal 10 or so missiles, and what is the range of those missiles? What will more sanctions against North Korea really accomplish? Where does China stand on all of this? Seeing all these US warships and anti missile systems heading for South Korea is worrisome, to be sure. Who really knows how desperate Kim Jong-un is, and what he might do if cornered? If he thinks he is going to be attacked, will he use the missiles in fear that if he doesn't he will lose them? Does Jong-un even WANT anything beyond holding onto power? Is there any way to negotiate with him? Does anybody really feel secure knowing Donald Trump will have to (if he hasn't already) make a decision on what to do about all this?

Is averting a conflict via negotiation a reasonable solution since apparently Jong-un will keep manufacturing more missiles if left in power? Some laughed at the recent failed missile test, but eventually North Korea will get it right. In other words, if we want to disarm North Korea, is there any way to do it other than military action at this point?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, now Comedy Central is about to air a Trump parody show.... Kinda similar how they aired this one back in the summer of 2001....

Needless to say, Viacom became complete pussies and yanked that show immediately after the events of 9/11/2001.

Not to say that was a motivation for Chimp to (best case scenario) completely ignore the 50+ warnings about what his daddy's trained terrorist puppet was planning, but it certainly was an added bonus for him.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but That's My Bush was also a fairly lame show, even within the pre-9/11 context in which it initially aired. The animated show Bush Babies that Comedy Central ran several years later was much better.

Interesting that the TMB lead actor went on to portray Bush a few years later in a tv docudrama about 9/11 called "D.C. :Time of Crisis" or something along those lines. In the docudrama, the W character was saying things like "if that Tinhorn Terrorist Bin Laden wants to get me, he can come find me! Now, let's go back to Washington!!" rather than the reality of W hopping from one heartland-located air force base after another on the day of the attacks.

I mean, I get as to why W didn't immediately return to D.C. in terms of security reasons until late in the day on 9/11. But why pump up the characterization of him in the docudrama as some macho tough-guy hero? A portrayal that was only slightly less absurd than the Slit-Eyed Cowboy language W used when talking about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda ("we're gonna smoke 'em out of their holes") in press conferences...until Bin Laden got away, that is. W tended not to mention Bin Laden's name too much after that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I never saw that fluff piece movie. Just the 30 second trailer portraying Chimpy as a tough guy rather than the chickenshit coward he actually was that day was enough to let me know I would have never made it through the whole movie without committing some random act of violence.

And as for Chimpy's commitment to finding his daddy's "former" employee, that didn't last long......

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Similar drills have been conducted before in other parts of the United States: I don't think there's much significance or linkage between this drill and what has been happening with North Korea recently.

But, yeah, what is happening with North Korea is troubling.

Who really knows what the North Korean capabilities are? Is their arsenal 10 or so missiles, and what is the range of those missiles? What will more sanctions against North Korea really accomplish? Where does China stand on all of this? Seeing all these US warships and anti missile systems heading for South Korea is worrisome, to be sure. Who really knows how desperate Kim Jong-un is, and what he might do if cornered? If he thinks he is going to be attacked, will he use the missiles in fear that if he doesn't he will lose them? Does Jong-un even WANT anything beyond holding onto power? Is there any way to negotiate with him? Does anybody really feel secure knowing Donald Trump will have to (if he hasn't already) make a decision on what to do about all this?

Is averting a conflict via negotiation a reasonable solution since apparently Jong-un will keep manufacturing more missiles if left in power? Some laughed at the recent failed missile test, but eventually North Korea will get it right. In other words, if we want to disarm North Korea, is there any way to do it other than military action at this point?
    Is there any evidence that North Korea would commit suicide with a first strike attempt against the US?

If you are a North Korean dictator you would think that the only possible way of protecting yourself from the US would be to have a nuclear deterrent.

I'm not saying them having one is great for the world but like ISIS the threat to the US is being ludicrously exaggerated.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thread Information