Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now Bleater will have to talk shit about Mikey too.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I see some things never change. Condolences to Mike and his family. I personally aplaud everyone who donated or plans to donate to this worthy cause. My sister spent many nights and days in Children's Hospital in LA. If not for them I doubt she would have lived as long as she did.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Heater
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FORD
        Now Bleater will have to talk shit about Mikey too.
        Why would I? That makes no sense. I image you will continue to shit him up until Ed decides he likes him again, then you will do the same. Sheep.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
          I'm not saying it wasn't a nice gesture, but your hero is a calculating fella and there was probably a method to his madness. Sorry I ruffled some feathers, but what should I expect from people who refer to another man as "The Diamond One".
          Not sure who you're referring to or if you're just an ignorant "lumper", but FFS I've never said nor referred to him as "TDO"...

Comment

Working...