X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    You fucking frogs like the gheyest shit. That crap sound just like any other America white trash bar band banality like REO Speedwagon and Bob Seger - only worse. And until now I did not think that was possible.
    I'm not sure 1% of the Froggish even know the J. Geils Band ever existed. I don't know REOSW enough myself to compare, but Seger didn't play the same musical style.

Anyway, very few bands kicked their audiences' asses like the JGB did during the first half of the 1970s, except the Stones or the Who.
    And their first 6 studio albums were fucking tight, inspired and full of energy.

OK, if your chaste, virginal ears can't handle good old handmade rock music, you can but just skip...
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      I'm not sure 1% of the Froggish even know the J. Geils Band ever existed. I don't know REOSW enough myself to compare, but Seger didn't play the same musical style.

OK, if your chaste, virginal ears can't handle good old handmade rock music, you can but just skip...
      All of those bands: Oreo Spudfaggon, Ghey X-Files Band, and Bob Seagram's 7&7 were all cut from the same cloth American white trash culture. There's is nothing interesting or extraordinary about them; not one singular constitution of genius among them. "Handmade rock music?" PLU-EEEZE. Thanks to you and this anti-catholic site I have now encountered this genre of shit. It makes my soul grieve that music can be this bad and boring.

Now, Poppy here, she's going places

Right to the top. Your generation of droll is dying off one by one, Froggie.
      Last edited by Kristy; 05-26-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

All right. So this is supposed to be superior stuff, eh?

No use discussing, really...
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

No, it's absolute shit.

What's wrong with you?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

I don't know...

What's absolute shit? The candy pop vid you posted, or the J. Geils Band?

Anyway, I can admit the music I like may be bullshit to someone else's ears. Why not? It doesn't turn it into bullshit to my own.

Can you admit it with your own tastes?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All right. So this is supposed to be superior stuff, eh?

No use discussing, really...
              Kristy wants you to like her gay, electronica whale farts music, but fancies herself (itself) a critic...

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I don't know...

What's absolute shit? The candy pop vid you posted, or the J. Geils Band?

Anyway, I can admit the music I like may be bullshit to someone else's ears. Why not? It doesn't turn it into bullshit to my own.

Can you admit it with your own tastes?
                I no longer have any musical taste left. It all went to shit in 2010. Nothing more than dithyrambic rhapsodies concerned about selling fashion then it is actual talent. And for the record, this is all of your dead, boring rock stars fault for allowing such digressive acts such as Poppy to flourish.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

I no longer have any musical taste left. It all went to shit in 2010.
                  WTF happened to you in 2010? Did you get half-deaf at a Katy Perry concert?

And for the record, this is all of your dead, boring rock stars fault for allowing such digressive acts such as Poppy to flourish.
                  Wrong! There has always been poppy crap. The fault is that of today's dull bands (Coldfish and the like) who are supposed to represent "rock", who perpetrate shit that's so boring as hell... They squat and debase a music boulevard they don't deserve the label of.

By the way, it reminds me of the "R 'n' B" label that was stolen by those elevator music jerks from the glorious rhythm and blues artists. What a fucking shame...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was done before and better 38 years ago!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I no longer have any musical taste left..
                      Who said you ever dd?

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

By the way, it reminds me of the "R 'n' B" label that was stolen by those elevator music jerks from the glorious rhythm and blues artists. What a fucking shame...
                        Blame this asshole for that

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It was done before and better 38 years ago!
                          That was FUZZBOX you fags

Comment

Working...